Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (37336 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
I can’t take this
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Moukandjo: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
When the gorilla descendants will keep disgracing us & tarnishing our image outside with their shameless drug peddling!

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
stane007:
Nigerians are reportedly no longer eligible for visa on arrival in Tanzania, as disclosed by a Nigerian Twitter user @supersanusi. 

According to the Nigerian Twitter user, other countries too are affected by the recent development and any Nigerian who shows up without a visa will get deported. He further advised travelers to call the Tanzanian embassy to avoid embarrassment. 

See the reason below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thank-you tanzania very much up the good work. All of these nigerian criminal worshippers have to be stopped before they go and destroy other countries. Last month ghana put a lot of laws on nigerians going to do business there now it's tanzania I like this other african countries. Nigerians must know that they are criminals nothing else and they will only worship criminals.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by SmallSimba: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Kenyan government should follow suit. Nigerians are of absolutely no value to the countries they go to. Apart from a few tourists, students (who double as wash-wash criminals) the majority of the rest are thieves and crooks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by planetx: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
Big lie. Do you know how tough it is to enter America? But still American's have free visas to more than 200 countries. lol
True talk, how good your economy is determines how many countries your citizens can travel to Visa free. Nobody wants economic migrants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by macello4(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
KosyJerry:

That’s why you’ll remain @ Itobe in Kogi State. Your village people are very strong to have held you down this way..
werey see epic reply sense no go kill u scalygwan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by vioment: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Naijans dun suffer. For naija, it is even worse because dem go kpeff you throway if you mistep; so, i don't know how to take wetin our sibling nation dey do us. Dem love us, but whe we go there, we dey show our arrogance which pisses them off. We no get tac at all.

We are being rejected world wide.

All because we have refused to help our selves. No good long stretches of road, No steady unflinching power supply for a week straight, No good water for the masses, no straight business - everything na mago mago and apprico, Our schools are being degraded by strikes and cultism, etc.

We know our problem, but we choose not to solve it because nigerians (especially elected ones) think is a crime to do good works/job for their fellow nigerians.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Stallion93:
The only person worse than a fool is A fool who enjoys being a fool. If u keep quiet no one would even know how foolish you can be. How about your own country and your president? Nigeria has never had and may never have a president like John Magufuli

Thank you very for telling nigerians the truth. Problem in nigeria is the people are illiterate and know nothing there are more than 10 million nigerians in other african countries. But nigerians have the biggest mouth when they run to be refugees in south africa ghana kenya ethiopia and tanzania.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oh! Hell! No!!! shocked Dammmm!!
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
sayisayi:

Brother, I tire with typical naija mentality. If all you have been served with is faeces, you might begin to think it is caviar.

Excellent
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
asides to get a taste of their big ass women that are cheap to Bleep, wetin I wan go find for that backwards country?

a country that the presidents bodyguards carry baton is that one a serious country tongue
ode...ur own con3 wey fighter jets dey guard d con3 presido Nko?? Wetin una gain? 122million of the citizens lives are inconclusive �����try and comment with sense in a public space..Sense is a rare flower dat doesn't grow in every garden..I know dat now.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
gcof:
tanzania is one of the fastest growing economies in Africa, the government and the people know what they want and they are going for it. There are many tribes in Tanzania and there is nothing like tribal war, nothing like the president is from the North or south like in your Nigeria. They are undergoing serious political and economic cleansing and you’d be amazed where Tanzania will be in 10-20years time

Please can you educate nigerian some more that other african countries are far in front of them
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Mizwisdom(f): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'm sure Biafrans have gone there to cause trouble as expected sad
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
gcof:
tanzania is one of the fastest growing economies in Africa, the government and the people know what they want and they are going for it. There are many tribes in Tanzania and there is nothing like tribal war, nothing like the president is from the North or south like in your Nigeria. They are undergoing serious political and economic cleansing and you’d be amazed where Tanzania will be in 10-20years time
tell the mofo
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by poseidon12: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Nigerian desperados have abused the privilege I guess. I am not surprised. Most Nigerians are annoyingly very desperate.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by IbrahimDamola: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari has finished this country, he destroyed of nigeria with his incompetence and idiotic utterances, now nigeria is a laughing stock among the commitee of nations.

More reason to send the illiterate dullard back to his cows in Daura in a very Atikulate manner. grin
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by poseidon12: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
asides to get a taste of their big ass women that are cheap to Bleep, wetin I wan go find for that backwards country?

a country that the presidents bodyguards carry baton is that one a serious country tongue

If their President's bodyguards carry baton, it shows that it is relatively a safe country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Stallion93(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Thank you very for telling nigerians the truth. Problem in nigeria is the people are illiterate and know nothing there are more than 10 million nigerians in other african countries. But nigerians have the biggest mouth when they run to be refugees in south africa ghana kenya ethiopia and tanzania.
Full time hypocrites.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
"what arrant nonsense!" Arifin. Ethiopia is making her country free entry to all Africans while Tanzania is proving relevance
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by poseidon12: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shortyy:
Nigeria? A whole giant of Africa. In this kind of list with Somali and co?

Nigeria is not a giant of Africa by any stretch of imagination.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
sotall:
Even Tanzania of all places has decided to make it harder for Nigerians to enter their country...

Common Tanzania!!
common tanzania u say and yet nigerians are running to togo for asylum.togo and tanzania wich one develop pass?cheesy
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Princedapace(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Well, u may not know, we are bleeped up.. I wanted to do a stuff for a client and i was to use an Amazon seller account. I tried creating one but no Nigeria on their list. Amazon has blacklisted Nigeria on Amazon seller list but funny enough, Niger is on the list of countries on their eligibility list..

My brother, if we no careful, many countries go ban us finish..

I have a job for a client in Canada today, I had to lie that I came to Nigeria on Vacation before she worked with me

a think sey na by bragging? Our biggest problem is that we too dey form! My brother, in near future, many useless countries will even ban us..

As it stands, most of us have to use VPS to hide our real identity. That one na life?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by kindnyce(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Is this true? shocked
See insult ooooooooo

Thanks to the LIFELESS! grin
Nigeria’s image continues to plummet in AFRICA!
Yet APC is shouting: “ATIKU CANNOT GO TO AMERICA! ATIKU CANNOT GO TO AMERICA! cheesy

Yet, NIGERIANS NEED VISAS TO ENTER TANZANIA! cry

Lauretta Onochie. . . . . AKA PRESIDENTIAL POOOSY! Over to you! grin

Everybody is mischievously blaming Buhari, but no one wanna talk about the REAL CULPRITS... IGBO AMAKA
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
The lifeless general has finished us..
he hasnt even startedcheesy. Make im come second term and he will finish d workcheesy. Nigeria is fast becoming the most backward nation in africa.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by doziex: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good for una. Keep complaining. Simple issue like vote out an obviously incompetent leader, una de carry stupid tribalism wan spoil things.

Yoruba no wan cooperate because Vice President Osibanjo is there, you guys know PMB will continue to sideline the very capable VP if he gets re elected.

So this is how our small mindedness on national issues frustrates our collective progress.

As a result, small boys of yesteryear get to pass us, and insult us.

As for northerners, una no be zombie. You guys are smart. So with Atiku also of northern stock, why do you guys insist on saddling Nigerians with another 4 years of an aloof and incompetent president?

Based on his performance,PMB should be voted out in a landslide.

Tomorrow, we go hear say Liberia and Gambians are kicking out Nigerians from their country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Princedapace:

Well, u may not know, we are bleeped up.. I wanted to do a stuff for a client and i was to use an Amazon seller account. I tried creating one but no Nigeria on their list. Amazon has blacklisted Nigeria on Amazon seller list but funny enough, Niger is on the list of countries on their eligibility list..

My brother, if we no careful, many countries go ban us finish..

I have a job for a client in Canada today, I had to lie that I came to Nigeria on Vacation before she worked with me

a think sey na by bragging? Our biggest problem is that we too dey form! My brother, in near future, many useless countries will even ban us..

As it stands, most of us have to use VPS to hide our real identity. That one na life?
we can thank our yahoo yahoo brothers for causing the blacklistingcheesy.who ever trust doing business with a nigerian over the internet. We dont even trust ourselves not to talk of foreigners trusting us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by KanwuliaMama: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
kindnyce:

Everybody is mischievously blaming Buhari, but no one wanna talk about the REAL CULPRITS... IGBO AMAKA

Your APC promised CHANGE?
Is BORROWING CHANGE? grin
WHERE IS THE CHANGE? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by meccuno: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Please try and respect other Nations no matter how small you think they are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by bluecircle470: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shortyy:
Nigeria? A whole giant of Africa. In this kind of list with Somali and co?

Even with your Red.P u can’t enter USA without a visa and USA citizens can enter England without visa so what’s the hullabaloo about Tanzania stopping us....mtcheeww
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Gudfrie(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jiang:

When you carry silver spoon idiots who have nor passion nor qualifications for the job & employ them through the back door, this what you get, utterly useless government outfits. Immigration, prison service, fire service, customs & other security outfits Should be based on merit not connection & Godfathersim
Just imagine southAfrica we fought for their independence how they are ripping us...... Infact am angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Kilotango: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tanzania is UK to some pole. Come see guys dey brag with Tanzania. At least them travel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Derailment In Montana, USA: Three Dead, Fifty Injured / How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings? / Ugly Experience With Australian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.