Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (37339 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by slimfit1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
asides to get a taste of their big ass women that are cheap to Bleep, wetin I wan go find for that backwards country?

a country that the president's bodyguards carry baton is that one a serious country tongue

It is a sign good sign by the way. The country has a good security that's why. You are most likely to be killed by a wild animal than by a gun in that country so don't compare us they have gone far abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by OlujobaSamuel: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
Big lie. Do you know how tough it is to enter America? But still American's have free visas to more than 200 countries. lol
that's why i said legally, US dont have as much stupid bureaucracy like us. There was a time issue of visa fee came up and US said it's making her fee similar to that charged by country of the applicant.
Security reasons no doubt affects foreign policy too on immigration, but your rules for others affects the way you are treated.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
poseidon12:
The Nigerian desperados have abused the privilege I guess. I am not surprised. Most Nigerians are annoyingly very desperate.

that is the word, desperate
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Rindo69: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
bluecircle470:

Even with your Red.P u can’t enter USA without a visa and USA citizens can enter England without visa so what’s the hullabaloo about Tanzania stopping us....mtcheeww

You are not entirely correct sir. Holders of UK passports qualify under the visa waiver programme to enter the US for up to 90 days however you require an ESTA ; a travel authorization which you apply for 72 hours before your trip. Technically that isn’t a visa...
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by kechywillz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Very soon Niger go soon ban us for there country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by hadaptor(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
chaiiiiii..
we are finished Ooo... Tanzania of all places!
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Uglymugg: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

that's why i said legally,
Did you think i was talking about illegally before? Which third world country has free visa to the US? But there are plenty of third world countries where an American can get free visa too.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by CocoaOla: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tanzania is better than Nigeria in infrastructure in fact all eastern African countries are better than Nigeria this nation is getting useless day by day international passports is useless leaders are useless all other Africans don't respect us again common Ghana is deporting Nigerians
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rindo69:

You are not entirely correct sir. Holders of UK passports qualify under the visa waiver programme to enter the US for up to 90 days however you require an ESTA ; a travel authorization which you apply for 72 hours before your trip. Technically that isn’t a visa...

yea true

ESTA.

but then, Nigerians no day try too.

Our people have that repugnant tendency to abuse things
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by bluecircle470: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rindo69:

Okay i will confirm that, thank you.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Skookum(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
asides to get a taste of their big ass women that are cheap to Bleep, wetin I wan go find for that backwards country?

a country that the presidents bodyguards carry baton is that one a serious country tongue

Back wetin Tanzanian has a better standard of living compared to us, their economy is also stronger ,u can research on it
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by halfcurrent(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

a country that the presidents bodyguards carry baton is that one a serious country tongue

Lol... o boy you harsh o��

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by miqos02(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Princedapace:

Well, u may not know, we are bleeped up.. I wanted to do a stuff for a client and i was to use an Amazon seller account. I tried creating one but no Nigeria on their list. Amazon has blacklisted Nigeria on Amazon seller list but funny enough, Niger is on the list of countries on their eligibility list..

same with paypal
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by sigiyaya(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
The lifeless general has finished us..
grin grin grin grin grin you have really made me laugh like never before after reading your comment plus your backup meme grin grin grin grin God bless you
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Taofeekdboy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
Big lie. Do you know how tough it is to enter America? But still American's have free visas to more than 200 countries. lol
did I just read more than 200 countries, chai FYI, we have total number of 196 countries in the world as of now and America immigration rules and laws is very strict, they open free visa and VOA to their allies. One reason, Nigeria is strict with her immigration rules to foreigners also but on a second thought no country will allow pests to infest her dominion. So it is a loss loss for naija if they open their borders because many countries will reject to do the same.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Tweak2k: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

you've been there b4?
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Diso60090(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

Let me � come and be going before them finish you with the baton
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Olumyco(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
CocoaOla:
Tanzania is better than Nigeria in infrastructure in fact all eastern African countries are better than Nigeria this nation is getting useless day by day international passports is useless leaders are useless all other Africans don't respect us again common Ghana is deporting Nigerians

This is not valid. A place you have not been to. Must we Nigerians because of our problem turned ourselves to destructive critics. What you said is not correct. If you want to be a very good critic... do research, travel and give out fact... not tins like this that is born out of frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by 9japrof(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

It means the country is safe man, i came to Niger State in 2013, for my NYSc and saw a sizable number of the deputy govenors security detail with baton, that was coming at a time when the LG chairman of a town in aba was going around with armored vans

I was so impressed and one of the more reasons i didnt relocate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Olumyco(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Skookum:

Back wetin Tanzanian has a better standard of living compared to us, their economy is also stronger ,u can research on it

Sometimes I dont understand pple like you.... is this a fact or you just want to prove a point that Tanzania is better but dont know how to put it? Have you been to Tanzania b4? You said their economy is stronger than dat of Nigeria... then I ask you in what way? Which yardstick?
It is when we Nigerians go out of Nigeria to other African Countries that we will know that Nigeria is not bad as we think.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by writeprof(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
_Fucking lol. Also, it is worth mentioning that Ghanaian and some other African countries can now get free visas to South Africa. But Why dem no include 9ja? Your guess is as good as mine.

Really? We need leaders who will take on these countries for the stress they make us go through just to get their visa.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by basadenet: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Am sure many will follow soon....
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Susu888(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wetin we no go hear??
They hv evry right to protect their countrymen md women! 90% of Nigeria’s export r drug runners, fraudsters nd cultists! Thanks to our fellow compatriots from the East.

Before u come for me pls read again.... these r facts i stated nd the whole nairaland can vouche for me* plus I didn’t insult any tribe... jst stating the obvious wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Skookum(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Olumyco:

Sometimes I dont understand pple like you.... is this a fact or you just want to prove a point that Tanzania is better but dont know how to put it? Have you been to Tanzania b4? You said their economy is stronger than dat of Nigeria... then I ask you in what way? Which yardstick?
It is when we Nigerians go out of Nigeria to other African Countries that we will know that Nigeria is not bad as we think.

Bros am a student of international relations, hv offered courses analyzing the economic situation of handful of African countries nd with deep research,so therefor I know what am talking about, Tanzania is ranked among fastest growing economy in Africa, also their market value is very strong based on world bank and imf evaluation.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Uglymugg: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
did I just read more than 200 countries, chai FYI, we have total number of 196 countries in the world as of now and America immigration rules and laws is very strict, they open free visa and VOA to their allies. One reason, Nigeria is strict with her immigration rules to foreigners also but on a second thought no country will allow pests to infest her dominion. So it is a loss loss for naija if they open their borders because many countries will reject to do the same.
Even if Nigeria opens her border to any country on earth (except Ecowas) they won't reciprocate because Nigerians are mostly economic migrants. Nigeria only tightened her borders to save face.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
CocoaOla:

Lol see lie, Tanzania of all places? smh grin gringrin
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wizzdy: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's shameful! The kind of scrutiny I went through at busia boarder between Kenya and Uganda doesn't tell good about us in fact holding a Nigerian passport is such a disadvantage. Even with my permits here as a student I still get treated like a criminal.
It's unfortunate out government isn't doing anything. Yes we have some bad eggs among us but it doesn't justify the huge maltreatment we get in some of these African countries. I've been to all countries in east Africa non can I say is better than us even when u put them together! We have what it takes to be looked up to as a role model and not be seen as criminals. Not with Uganda looking like ariaria market in Aba I honestly blame our government!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wizzdy: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's not true they don't have better infrastructure they have
Stable power in these countries no doubt with less population as well. Non of their cities can be compared to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wizzzmike: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
CocoaOla:

ur mother is common stupid fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by peacengine(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Skookum:

Bros am a student of international relations, hv offered courses analyzing the economic situation of handful of African countries nd with deep research,so therefor I know what am talking about, Tanzania is ranked among fastest growing economy in Africa, also their market value is very strong based on world bank and imf evaluation.

Nigga, seems you only occupy space in that class, it's better you drop out of school
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
wizzdy:
It's not true they don't have better infrastructure they have
Stable power in these countries no doubt with less population as well. Non of their cities can be compared to Abuja

Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world cheesy grin

All those fancy buildings in that slum called Abuja don't mean shit when you consider other metrics

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by NoToPile: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
I am almost certain it's because the visa on arrival was abused by us.

Let's keep shouting our leaders, the government and not work on our selves individually.

Continue going to other countries to push drugs,Internet fraud etc and see if we won't be blacklisted last last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Derailment In Montana, USA: Three Dead, Fifty Injured / How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings? / Ugly Experience With Australian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.