Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (37340 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Bifwoli:

Tis such arrogance and belittling of other Africa countries that contributes to your being unwanted.Yours is a case of sour grapes and facts largely go against you-you won't east Africans trooping into Nigeria like it is the other way round,you compare a whole country Uganda to a market in Naija ...so how is Naija any better? You're schooling and living in east Africa so if your'e so much better why don't leave? Last time i checked reputable ratings institutions they had a lot of metrics in which Naija fares badly than east africa ...quality of life ,provision of basic amenities,innovation scores ,literacy rates ,healthcare and life expectancy ,safety and security ,economic diversity and better governance scores amongst many other metrics.You're just a bitter Naija coz you want special treatment...it is earned NOT DEMANDED.

One of the best posts ever. We ridicule other African countries that are doing better than us , yet we troop to them like flies on sht. It's amazing how deluded we are about our reality , and we wonder why other Africans see us as abnormal people .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Mizwisdom(f): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Runalong333:

So it's only igbos doing evil in other countries?. Who makes up a higher number of Yahoo boys from Nigeria? undecided. Are these nuisances not also provoking their hosts and causing them to.hate everything nigerian?

Both Igbos & Yorubas are guilty but if you know both tribes well, you will understand that one is better at social integration than the other. Wherever they go, they show themselves, very loud and have no iota of respect for their host, this makes them easily despised and victimized.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Hoshea: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2018
asuustrike1:
I hope we reciprocate because many Tanzanians visit synagogue of all nations daily

Tanzanians have always applied visa before arrival, its unfortunate your country didn't reciprocate.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2019
Susu888:
Wetin we no go hear??
They hv evry right to protect their countrymen md women! 90% of Nigeria’s export r drug runners, fraudsters nd cultists! Thanks to our fellow compatriots from the East.

Before u come for me pls read again.... these r facts i stated nd the whole nairaland can vouche for me* plus I didn’t insult any tribe... jst stating the obvious wink

typical of your ilk

blame the SE
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wizzdy: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Bifwoli:

Tis such arrogance and belittling of other Africa countries that contributes to your being unwanted.Yours is a case of sour grapes and facts largely go against you-you won't east Africans trooping into Nigeria like it is the other way round,you compare a whole country Uganda to a market in Naija ...so how is Naija any better? You're schooling and living in east Africa so if your'e so much better why don't leave? Last time i checked reputable ratings institutions they had a lot of metrics in which Naija fares badly than east africa ...quality of life ,provision of basic amenities,innovation scores ,literacy rates ,healthcare and life expectancy ,safety and security ,economic diversity and better governance scores amongst many other metrics.You're just a bitter Naija coz you want special treatment...it is earned NOT DEMANDED.
I wish u had what it takes to visit and see things for ur self! Tell me which single city in uganda can u compare with Abuja or even Lagos? I'm not speaking with facts from internet but with first hand physical experience! For ur information I was training in Kenya because the cost of training as a pilot in Kenya and other east African countries is cheaper than what u need to pay in Nigeria. Those tripping into ur country are helping to develop it. As for me I would rather trip into a better developed country. I wasn't treated well at the boarder because they wanted bribe and I'm not one of such people who pays bribe!!! Lastly u won't see east Africans trip into Nigeria because most of them can't afford the trip! The few who are here are working. At least people come here from other countries to work I can't recall the last time a Nigerian entered ur country for the sake of job it can only attract scammers .
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wizzdy: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2019
alexxo11:
the idiocy....you are saying non is better than nigeria yet you are there studying.why dint you study in nigeriamy friend shut up and if you dont like the scrutiny go back home.....we all know you dont want to go back to nigeria so stop with the bullshit.
thank your father I've just seen this text now after a year idk. I was doing pilot training there and for your information its cheaper than what we pay here. Before u open your wide mouth to insult other people think properly!
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wizzdy: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world cheesy grin

All those fancy buildings in that slum called Abuja don't mean shit when you consider other metrics
at least its better than where you come from! Are you living a better life ?
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wizzdy: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2019

You are just an illiterate lagos and abuja 11th and 12th west city in africa to live in. Your so called nigeria is water under the bridge. Why are nigerians running to other african countries like termites and soldier ants when nobody runs to nigeria. Giant of illiteracy, federal republic of criminals, stupidity in the highest order green white green.
if only you could afford to travel out of your country you did understand what it means to be exposed. I don't mean hopping into a ksh 2500 bus to Kenya from that ur village you called kampala. I might be an illiterate as u said but I'm not begging tourist for money or trying to get some loan from the government to go to school u can as well tell that to ur girls rushing us like u don't exist!
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Ugosample(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2019
wizzdy:
at least its better than where you come from! Are you living a better life ?

is this supposed to be a joke?

hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Derailment In Montana, USA: Three Dead, Fifty Injured / How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings? / Ugly Experience With Australian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.