Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) (101943 Views)

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
cogbuagu:
Dino the action senator.

I so much love this guy grin grin grin

Hope he returns next year
PATRICK OBAHIAGBON dey join him naaa
Na madness be that oooo
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by jide219(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Dino my guy.

I am Atikulated. cheesy

Ask you neighbour...'neighbour, are you Atikulated?'
yes ooo i am Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by ShameOnAPC: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dino Agba Awo to fi ase mumi
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by rusher14: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Dino my guy.

I am Atikulated. cheesy

I would say it now that a thief cannot expect to have a free and fair election.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by jattopeter(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP senators and drama. Most of them are illiterates who know nothing about governance, only to enrich themselves forgetting the poor masses.

By his grace Atiku will be disgraced at the polls, we can't allow a big criminal rule us.

#Buhari2019
please be sincere to your self. what's the result of ur Mr Integrity so far?
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Typical Afonja slave. How are we sure he is not the one washing hanty Toyin's undies?

How is that your business Igbo ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nbote:

U ppl celebrate useless things as such as PMB posing for photo, PMB coming down from a plane, PMB watching TV, and even PMB tying his own shoelaces.. U lots celebrate and asslick d most irrelevant of things by dis govt and yet dis one dey pain Una?
All I've read so far are comments from pained zonBs... Una go die of heart attack and BP ooo... Dino loves drama but na why d drama dey pain Una na

From result who seems to be failing @ every polls ,, the only win dey get naa AMVCA award, what an honor for a politician..... dino drama by genre : SFL i.e shameless, foolish , lame actions
Did you see dino running to clean his master ( supposed colleague) sit ,, he even said something that ends with "beat ourselves " who seem to be building BP , obvious they are the ones with the panic mode

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Kupiejodaniels: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Funny comment by you bro... Not everybody be ebina , you don't have to be ebina to be a errand boy. What's your definition of an errand boy that has cars worth almost or more than 500m , it simply means he is his boss and he gots to be loyal to him, any worker that's is very loyal they call him errand boy bros not everybody can be boss for as long as you're doing good I think you're good. It only simply means he is boss and he's being loyal.
WisdomFlakes:

Not everyone be elebi or ebinna like you, sorry. undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by WisdomFlakes: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Onogiede:
pride kill more faster than another thing, even Bible said it.

Being an errand boy to your mate may be your portion in life, but certainly not mine. All the best. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by stars2018: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shut up boy...... I guess you will also say omo-agege is a pdp senator?... .. Ode like you.

ChrisMafian:
PDP senators and drama. Most of them are illiterates who know nothing about governance, only to enrich themselves forgetting the poor masses.

By his grace Atiku will be disgraced at the polls, we can't allow a big criminal rule us.

#Buhari2019

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Dino... The jazz man. U Sabi were u dey my nigga cool

Yeye dey smell this man class no reach senator he just day fall hand any how angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Omeokachie: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
jide219:
yes ooo i am Atikulated

Wa shere! grin
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
at least he was promoted to sarakis houseboy
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Britishcoins(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019
So it is APC leaders that are politically educated, starting from that lifeless specie?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na just show. Most Nigerians politicians belong somewhere. That is why they are wicked as their master -Devil.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Biodun556(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
this is done to scare APC senators who want to impeach saraki that the seat has been charmed and is not safe for any other person.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Baronnaire: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
cogbuagu:
Dino the action senator.

I so much love this guy grin grin grin

Hope he returns next year

Nigerians like you are part of the country's problem. You want Dino to return not because of his good representation and justification of his being in the senate, but because he amuses you with his clownish tantrums.

SMH 4 YOU

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Bennycollins: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Something tells me you have done worse things at your level than Atiku would have done, implying you are more criminal in mind than he is and would do far worse if you have his privilege.
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by blessedken92: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Dino my guy.
I am Atikulated. cheesy
I'm well Atikulated my nigga
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Omeokachie: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
blessedken92:

I'm well Atikulated my nigga

Sure guy!
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by ClassiqLegend(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fool dat x wat u r
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Printerscanner: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Have you asked your neighbour today if he is Atikulated ? !!!!!!! SAI ATIKU!!

I asked three of my neighbours but they said only fools are Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
mr dino is showin some of the bravery he used while in the wilderness
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Henri8: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Its called loyalty.
Saraki, Dino got your back anytime.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Since APC and Buhari could killing innocence Biafrans both in the north and in Biafraland with lifeless heart; APC is capable of jasing all the oppositions to six feets.

Anyways, let them kill themselves.

Biafra referendum is the only solution to the Africans problems.

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Jumbus31(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Kogi people are well known for their jazz, he truly saw something there
And you think you're making sense with this comment of yours? Your comment is an irony of your moniker. So anyone who is from Kogi are known for jazz? Where is the sense?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by tinktanker: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Dino the Dino. The Saraki errand boy.
how e take concern u na. Shei na the errand boy him dey do take better pass u and ur papa?
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by afamaustin(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Their is a lot to that cleaning but u na no go understand
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by omolajaone: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tramadol at work

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by onyeogalu1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
is this loyalty or otherwise?

It is his way of showing loyalty.
You should check the video of his fight during Eteh reign in the house of Rep. Once you buy his loyalty, he will stand by you at all time.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Henri8: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019
And all the educated APC could produce was a professor of failure in the person of buhari and his gang who have enriched the masses to the extent that every Nigerian is now gainfully employed.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Hoodbilonia: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
pls wash his cars also
dont forget the foot mats
and wax up the dashboard
use dashboard spray fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.