Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) (101933 Views)

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by WisdomFlakes: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2018
astOorR:

Service makes men.
The throne you serve, you’ll definitely inherit.
(Get that into your head)

Gtf outta my mention, errand boy like you. Don't you have errands to run? Anupama.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by astOorR(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Gtf outta my mention, errand boy like you. Don't you have errands to run? Anupama.

Nna, have a great day.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by kice080(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Speak for yourself dude. I can't be no errand boy for no bagga under no circumstance. undecided
tongue[quote author=WisdomFlakes post=71936838]

Saraki is no bagga, he is the senate presido, u will even offer to sweep his house
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Kinikini: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2018
You love Dino!! I guess the tantrums and childish antics he pays back the country for the humongous money he gets paid is well deserved to you?

cogbuagu:
Dino the action senator.

I so much love this guy grin grin grin

Hope he returns next year
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by lordsanti(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2018
all na political propaganda....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Karaske: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2018
Yeye De Smell.....*tueh*
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by columbus007(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Speak for yourself dude. I can't be no errand boy for no bagga under no circumstance. undecided
mouth,you know nothing.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by comos: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
something tells me that Dino is Saraki half-Brother
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by lionson3: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Na prophetic mantle him use.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Jungleluv5: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Dino my guy.
I am Atikulated. cheesy
Ask you neighbour...'neighbour, are you Atikulated?'
You are on your own
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Everyone needs a friend like Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by flaver: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Mehn our parliament name suppose be juju-la-fight-la-sleep parliament
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by suremanpatriot: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Dino the devil's advocate grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by forgiveness: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP senators and drama. Most of them are illiterates who know nothing about governance, only to enrich themselves forgetting the poor masses.

By his grace Atiku will be disgraced at the polls, we can't allow a big criminal rule us.

#Buhari2019

Said Buhari! grin
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by RexTramadol1: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Tell your friend to be

ATIKULATE!
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Myself2(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP senators and drama. Most of them are illiterates who know nothing about governance, only to enrich themselves forgetting the poor masses.

By his grace Atiku will be disgraced at the polls, we can't allow a big criminal rule us.

#Buhari2019

But the biggest illiterate in the person of Buhari is ruling you already, you should be thankful to God that PDP is bringing Atiku to deliver you from the snare of Buhari the mega looter
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Psoul(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Then you have taken an oath to remain poor.
U must serve someone somehow to become who you wish to be.
Guy drop ur senseless pomposity.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by WisdomFlakes: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2018
Psoul:
Then you have taken an oath to remain poor.
U must serve someone somehow to become who you wish to be.
Guy drop ur senseless pomposity.

Na Wetin sef? Na by force to be an errand boy?? Una wey be say na to be errand boy boy to your mates be una portion abeg make una free me. No be by force o.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Psoul(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Na Wetin sef? Na by force to be an errand boy?? Una wey be say na to be errand boy boy to your mates be una portion abeg make una free me. No be by force o.

You are not making any sense.
Come to think about it, na those ppl wey dey form say dey no fit be boy boy to anybody dey asslick pass oo.
I won't be surprise if i see say u are even asslicking irresponsibly.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by official234(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by loomer: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

If being an errand boy is your portion in life, so be it. But count me out. All the best. wink

like I said, if errand boy make me get money like DINO then I no mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.