Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) (101942 Views)

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by budusky05(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
cogbuagu:
Dino the action senator.

I so much love this guy grin grin grin

Hope he returns next year

You love Nnamdi kunu too
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by LANDLORD72: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP senators and drama. Most of them are illiterates who know nothing about governance, only to enrich themselves forgetting the poor masses.

By his grace Atiku will be disgraced at the polls, we can't allow a big criminal rule us.

#Buhari2019
Atiku is our presido come 2019 if you don't want to hear that news Lagoon is your friend jump

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by searchlight: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
olatade:

a grade A clown
your father, your uncles, your entire hamlet will never produce somebody like dino. dino is that man you kneel down to pray to become in future which will never happen so kiss the truth zombie
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by KoeChz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:
PDP senators and drama. Most of them are illiterates who know nothing about governance, only to enrich themselves forgetting the poor masses.

By his grace Atiku will be disgraced at the polls, we can't allow a big criminal rule us.

#Buhari2019
but its fair to allow small criminals?
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by sneezy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's as expected....Dino the errand boy... Kogi election will be very interesting.
FREEDOM PROJECT TRIBE on my mind
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by sneezy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's as expected....Dino the errand boy... Kogi election will be very interesting.
FREEDOM PROJECT TRIBE on my mind
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by FirePower1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thank God for Reno and Dino at this time to say "no" to notorious government.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by giztzone(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Another FOOL that will rule 9ja SOOOOOOOON..

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by kunle75(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
ifyalways:
cheesy
Give it to Dino. Agbero pass agbero.

All of them are clowns.

Mennn you spoke my mind
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Beat123(f): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
He’s playing... media don misinterprete

Na why dem go Dey take us play! Nigerian media is very stupid... makes us look more stupid
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by rsajuwon22: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
mr drama
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Skale1990(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Attract refeatch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unitrrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank 
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.

http://zamoney.site/8343369020466/
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Agberos
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Borntofuck: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019
we don't care ,Atiku is a moving train that you can't stop ,so go to hell
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by cuteboy2: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019

The real crook is Major General Buhari who issued orders during currency change in 1984 that no currency should be allowed to cross the border, but turned around to send his ADC Major Mustapha Jokolo to go and force his way through with 53 suitcases stuffed with cash without Customs clearance.

The customs officer who tried to stop this heist by Buhari was Atiku Abubakar. Now who is really the curropt one between the 2 of them? You better go and ask those who old enough that time.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Spectre007: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Hi! Whoever is reading this, I understand how rough things are right now. I just want to let you know that things will get better, I promise. Keep holding on just a little bit longer. I know you feel like nobody really cares. You're wrong, stop denying it. I care, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this. You're not alone, we may be miles away but we're all going through the same things. Please keep holding on.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by olatade(m): 1:10am On Oct 10, 2018
searchlight:
your father, your uncles, your entire hamlet will never produce somebody like dino. dino is that man you kneel down to pray to become in future which will never happen so kiss the truth zombie

hehehe. mumu!
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by hollywater: 1:28am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Dino the Dino. The Saraki errand boy.
Amaechi and Fashola was once an errand boy to Buhari. Let us not forget that. Dino you are a Man of your own.Do what you feel is right to do.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Ayatullah(m): 2:01am On Oct 10, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Dino... The jazz man. U Sabi were u dey my nigga cool

Well, if you watch the news on TV today you will clearly see that the handkerchief did not work as Saraki was shaking jigbijigbi on the chair while talking.

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by nurusystem(m): 2:40am On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019

Sai baba warrior return for 2019 insha ALLAH Buhari continue to be king over loters..
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by UncletC: 4:49am On Oct 10, 2018
ChrisMafian:

#Buhari2019

You preferred Nigerians to die in poverty under this govt than a capable hand to rule.
that you are poor does not mean everyone should be poor.
keep your misery aside. we want a good and competence make economy go round leader not economic novice
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by godquality: 4:51am On Oct 10, 2018
These are the people making laws for us? Agberos with swag.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by yrex01(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2018
gozie112:

If to say Na osibanjo did dat to buhari..... zombies go still hail him,the way they hailed buhari for trekking from mosque to his home

Are u ATIkUulated??
you are ryt !! Oya carry ur culated n fk off my mention !!
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Diamondstanley(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Speak for yourself dude. I can't be no errand boy for no bagga under no circumstance. undecided
undecided
WisdomFlakes:

Speak for yourself dude. I can't be no errand boy for no bagga under no circumstance. undecided
INDEED!
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by shugabasbn: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2018
When someone that couldn't produce his graduated certificate n someone that has 8 f9 in his waec result became a sinator, that is the effect.
Dino will be a better cleaner than sinator
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by PNomsule: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2018
cogbuagu:
Dino the action senator.

I so much love this guy grin grin grin

Hope he returns next year

In actual fact, would prefer he be elected Governor of his State.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by astOorR(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Full Fledged Stupid Pride!!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by WisdomFlakes: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2018
astOorR:

Full Fledged Stupid Pride!!!!!!

Abeg Fvck off my mention. If being an errand boy to your mates is your portion in life that is fine, but must I subject myself to the same fate? You dey craze.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by loomer: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Dino the Dino. The Saraki errand boy.

if I be errand boy and fit get that kind money, I prefer to be that errand boy o.
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by WisdomFlakes: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2018
loomer:

if I be errand boy and fit get that kind money, I prefer to be that errand boy o.

If being an errand boy is your portion in life, so be it. But count me out. All the best. wink
Re: Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) by astOorR(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Abeg Fvck off my mention. If being an errand boy to your mates is your portion in life that is fine, but must I subject myself to the same fate? You dey craze.

Service makes men.
The throne you serve, you’ll definitely inherit.
(Get that into your head)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.