Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,504 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped (5000 Views)

Checkout Sani Abacha's Signature (snapshot) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by oluwabamis(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
Just getting the news that mother of former NFF chairman, sani Lulu, was kidnapped. Watch out for More details
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2010
Yes Oh, Hope its true, Kidnappers collect your share, yeye man let his suffering begin
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by newgroom: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
Igbo kwenu!
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by 4Play(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
aisha2:

Yes Oh, Hope its true, Kidnappers collect your share, yeye man let his suffering begin

Is this the self-professed activist revelling at the thought that someone's mother is held captive?
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by MrFire: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2010
newgroom:

Igbo kwenu!

Why Igbo kwenu? Was she kidnapped in Igboland?
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by 9ijaprince(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
Dont mind that stupid tribalist. He is not just naive he is also a slowpoke.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by newgroom: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2010
Mr Fire:

Why Igbo kwenu? Was she kidnapped in Igboland?

Where else? Who else?

9ijaprince:

Dont mind that silly tribalist. He is not just naive he is also a slowpoke.

Your father is a slowpoke. Has kidnapping not turned into business venture to the so-called taiwans of Nigeria with the aids of their okija governors? If you dont know what is happening, you'd better ask. foolish ignoramus.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by ugobanks1: 12:46am On Jul 13, 2010
this is someones mum we are talking about here, she had no hand in her sons actions, he should be d one kidnapped not her, lets be reasonable here,
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by MrFire: 1:01am On Jul 13, 2010
Newgroom=ignorant eediot spewing idiocy on the basis of unconfirmed news.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by rickie4us(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2010
I thought the spate of kidnappings in this country had reduced. but now, what I am hearing and reading about everyday is quite scary shocked
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2010
4 Play:

Is this the self-professed activist revelling at the thought that someone's mother is held captive?
Same and the same. Whe people steal with impunity and there is no legal means for thier punishment instead they go underground for a while and later recyccled, then people will devise illegal ways to punish them. She is a mother, she should have advised her son properly to be upright, what happened to protectin the family name and values? Abeg, this non vilonet change is not working, people dey thief money like craze, you work hard and honestly and someone somewhere corners your money and there is no means of correction and justice, people will seek other means, am celebrating this without shame, The same way militants are now enjoying salary peharps unempolyed gradutes should take up militancy because it seems in this country its only when you are violent that you get attention.
As far as am concerned his mother failed as a mother to raise him to be a person. Do you know how many peoples children he has destroyed with his greed, how many mothers have cursed him? When we were younger, if you are bad, it is attributted to your mother and family name so you work well so as not to bring disrepute to your family name.
Sani lulu is a Greedy, curropt man, His mother did a bad job and is paying for it, i have no sympathy for either of them, sue me
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2010
oluwabamis:

Just getting the news that mother of former NFF chairman, sani Lulu, was kidnapped. Watch out for More details
Mr Fire:

Newgroom=ignorant eediot spewing idiocy on the basis of unconfirmed news.
you can always ask for a source in a more polite manner anyways the info is all over the internet.if you dont believe it,go and get yourself a heart attack or something
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2010
@aisha2,
you r celebrating someone mum being kidnaped?
nothing surprise me anymore. shocked shocked
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Adonike(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2010
I pity for Nairalanders who don't know how to contribute politely to i
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by saintneo(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2010
the worst - she is the moderator of the politics section. what happened to diplomacy?
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2010
ode remo:

@aisha2,
you r celebrating someone mum being kidnaped?
nothing surprise me anymore. shocked shocked
she has point. . . . An emotional one which does not change anything.I hate the fact that the mother was kidnapped but she should have raised her boy to become a better man
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2010
Kidnappers step to the plate for their own cut of the N900 million cake grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2010
she has point. . . . An emotional one which does not change anything.I hate the fact that the mother was kidnapped but she should have raised her boy to become a better man
i am sorry to be personal,
have you any kids of yours?
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2010
ode remo:

i am sorry to be personal,
have you any kids of yours?
speaking of being personal,i would have cared less about sani lulu's mother and have the same view as aisaht2 but what i'm against is the crime itself not personality and anybody that takes it personal too is only airing his/her opinion.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2010
by jumping to the conclusion by aish2 that
As far as am concerned his mother failed as a mother to raise him to be a person
shows total lack of judgement on whom she knows not,
how do we know whether the mother partake in the looting/corruption.?
we all know the kidnappers were trying to get to sani by kidnapping the mum.
so why raise the issue about the mum failure or otherwise.
for all we care his mum could have raised him with all integrity and Mr sanni goes the other way.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2010
ode remo:

by jumping to the conclusion by aish2 that ,
shows total lack of judgement on whom she knows not,
how do we know whether the mother partake in the looting/corruption.?
we all know the kidnappers were trying to get to sani by kidnapping the mum.
so why raise the issue about the mum failure or otherwise.
for all we care his mum could have raised him with all integrity and Mr sanni goes the other way.
let's cut the chase.In the real sense we dont have to feel bad for the families of corrupt politicians who are kidnapped.it doesnt mean people dont have conscience if they behave that way but it is a show of disapproval of kidnapping itself that some do feel little sympathy for the victims.should i feel bad if somebody like babangida is kidnapped today ?
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by duno: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2010
Sani: pls release my mother, she has done you no wrong

Kidnappers: no problem, just give us our share of the national moin-moin that you got in SA cool
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by philip0906(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2010
^^
GBAM!!
i wonder y some people r complaining dat his mum was kidnapped anyay,i understand ur fears. . .she won't be hurt in the whole episode cos d next headline will read, "LULU'S MOTHER RELEASED AFTER 60million nair RANSOM" grin grin grin
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by lagoshost(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2010
This is a bad news. Who will be the next!
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Kx: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2010
Kidnapping is the in thing now.
From oil workers to Politicians.
Now its the turn of Journalists and Sports Adminilooters?
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2010
^^^
so you know the kidnappers. grin grin cool cool
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by redsun(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2010
The actions of nigerian ruling elites can drive even jesus nuts talkless of a mortal Aisha.With all the atrocities and obstacles she is experiencing from nigerian leaders as a person genuinely at the forefront of helping the very down trodden,if she choose to behead that woman(the forebearer of a sadist) herself,the whole rational world will be behind
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by bisiaet: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2010
I think his mother should be left out of this. I can read couple of poster that  Lulu mother failed as a mother for telling her son to be responsible. But pls posters let us not forget that how are we sure the mother did not advise him? How are we even sure if the mother is aware of his administrative misdeed and corruption? If even his mother did advised him pls my fellow posters Lulu is never a kid he may say yes mama I heard you but never follow his mum advise so where does the old woman did wrong? It is will be too quick to blame the old woman when we dont actually know what has happened.

This kidnapping of a thing I thought it was going down before but for the past few weeks now it has become alarming. Though in absolute corruption, looting is bad and evil but kidnapping is an embarrassement to this country, it has now become Plc. May God save us.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Ak4ril(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2010
To complicate the issue, the kidnappers have not asked for any payment to bail the woman, and nobody has neither heard from them or know their whereabout.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by oderemo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2010
who knows it feel it.
its so unfunny when anyone related to you is kidnapped.
sanni fine by me, but the mum , y,
a friend of mine took his son to Nigeria on holiday last yr, the Boy was only 5yrs old.
for the fact that news got around he was frm the u.k,
boy was kidnapped in abeokuta for 3 days till my frd paid a large chunk of money.
was my frd a politician/looter/corrupt.? no.
so when you rejoice, leave the innocent out of it.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

let's cut the chase.In the real sense we dont have to feel bad for the families of corrupt politicians who are kidnapped.it doesnt mean people dont have conscience if they behave that way but it is a show of disapproval of kidnapping itself that some do feel little sympathy for the victims.should i feel bad if somebody like babangida is kidnapped today ?

while one would like to see some sort iof justice/karma for a lot of people we have greviances , kidnapping for ransom is not a resolution in any way

the moment one demands monetary restitution/remuneartion, it is no longer a form of protest/militancy but a crime of extortion.

before atm fraud, some of us hailed 419ers as agents of reparation against the white man - now it is clear that they are just criminals

if those kidnappers are paid, are they going to turn the money over to the government? will they refund the super eagles any unremitted expenses for past tournaments?

also, there is a limit to the blame one can place on his mother - while i ca support government sanctions against his family memebers, i cannot support crimes against them

a former disgruntled employee of your organisation may decide he/she was cheated by you and choose to kidnap someone from your family as a result.

its sad really, this is MEND's legacy

during the very first kidnapping, i was ruminating on the fact that if obj ddin't handle it well, nigeria would become like all those latin american countries. weel that what has happened, but the scale in nigeria is far worse - the other day i read some horror story about how a girl was kidnapped ransomed, gang r-aped and impregnated by some riff raff who were looking for xmas money

one crime does not cancell out another.
Re: Newsbreak: Sani Lulu's Mother Kidnapped by philip0906(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2010
while one would like to see some sort iof justice/karma for a lot of people we have greviances , kidnapping for ransom is not a resolution in any way

the moment one demands monetary restitution/remuneartion, it is no longer a form of protest/militancy but a crime of extortion.

before atm fraud, some of us hailed 419ers as agents of reparation against the white man - now it is clear that they are just criminals

if those kidnappers are paid, are they going to turn the money over to the government? will they refund the super eagles any unremitted expenses for past tournaments?

also, there is a limit to the blame one can place on his mother - while i ca support government sanctions against his family memebers, i cannot support crimes against them

a former disgruntled employee of your organisation may decide he/she was cheated by you and choose to kidnap someone from your family as a result.

its sad really, this is MEND's legacy

during the very first kidnapping, i was ruminating on the fact that if obj ddin't handle it well, nigeria would become like all those latin american countries. weel that what has happened, but the scale in nigeria is far worse - the other day i read some horror story about how a girl was kidnapped ransomed, gang r-aped and impregnated by some riff raff who were looking for xmas money

one crime does not cancell out another.
what d'u expect in a society like ours?2 walk freely on d streets?2 move in d night without fear of molestation?my dear friend,d question should be what brought about all these and when did it all begin?Nigeria is plunging deeper into many problems from economic 2 corruption 2 unemployment 2 lack of basics(electricity nd water) 2 lack of infrastructure. . .Boys r angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Give Beaf A Round Of Applause / AU Endorses Nigeria For U.N Security Council non-permanent seat. / Breaking: A copy of The Document Tinubu Tried To Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.