Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (89988 Views)

Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by 12345DKO(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Almunjid:

Do u need any proof before u believe that ATIKU bribed the delegates?

If u do....

U will need this! Lol
Oga, show proof is what I asked and if you can't, then remain silent on this issue forever. We are wiser now. No one can just throw stuff at us and expect us to take it without asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Akabuking: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
well he is a Nigerian.

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by hush15: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Ganduje was simply being a Nigerian.

And you simply being stupid....
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by adecz: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nobody be theif until
dem catch am red handed.

After all, Evans used to be seen as
a successful bizness man.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by KanwuliaMama: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not ATIKU? shocked
See GOBE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by berrystunn(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Leave that man alone.

He's the man to deliver 5 million Kano votes for APC,

While wailers/5 presenters keep on making themselves happy with online predictions and Atiku speeches.

Buhari till 2023.
Osinbajo till 2031.
El Rufai till 2039.
Rochas till 2047.
APC till 2055.

The world will send 2020.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Even the president is corrupt and receives bribes.
You must mention the list of bribes he has collected

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by gurunlocker: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Watch as buhari act like nothing happened. This is someone he likes so much and trust me nothing will happen because he need Kano in 2019.

Corruption fight in Nigeria is like fetching water inside basket. So bubu is only deceiving himself and zombies.

Until there's strict law against corruption, like life imprisonment or a long term jail, corruption will continue killing this country.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by tasteofcash: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
a governor of north-west state receiving bribe!!

am not understanding ooo!

what the hell is the man doing with money? i thought they don't like money!

he should be more interested in the seven virgins waiting for him in paradise
77 actually
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by frowland(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Awol1:

But he failed the eleventh commandment...

"Thou shalt not be caught".
Haha.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by bendike: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Leave that man alone.

While wailers/5 presenters keep on making themselves happy with online predictions and Atiku speeches.

Buhari till 2023.
Osinbajo till 2031.
El Rufai till 2039.
Rochas till 2047.
APC till 2055.

I rebuke these curses from you IJN.
Holy ghost fire burn that your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by paix(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In fact, I have a trailer load of stones to cast. This government has been playing holier than thou since they came on board, and they're not any better than the previous regime in all ramifications; they're worse.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by klax(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
a governor of north-west state receiving bribe!!

am not understanding ooo!

what the hell is the man doing with money? i thought they don't like money!

he should be more interested in the seven virgins waiting for him in paradise

The bolded: Pls not in heaven but in hell. Nothing like 7 virgin anywhere almighty God don't keep virgin's or mortal human around Him so it's a pure understatement from the pit of hell so bro just ignore their ignorant.

Mr governor how market? apc are working and lie moha-mad just called someone in opposition corrupt and what do we call this Mr governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Justinah4real(f): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
gurunlocker:
Watch as buhari act like nothing happened. This is someone he likes so much and trust me nothing will happen because he need Kano in 2019.

Corruption fight in Nigeria is like fetching water inside basket. So bubu is only deceiving himself and zombies.

Until there's strict law against corruption, like life imprisonment or a long term jail, corruption will continue killing this country.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by smileyoo: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
rentAcock:
EFCC do your job and lock him up.
lol. which efcc? bubu's efcc is embarrassingly selective in their duties, thereby making a mockery of the so-called fight against corruption. this bubu's apc govt is one of the most corrupt govt nigeria ever had, but what annoys sane minds in nigeria, is their shameless pretentions to sainthood, despite all their attitude of sweeping every corrupt cases that involves their cliques, under the carpet. just watch, how this 'll also be covered.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by truthstands01: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
niyidenrele:
Someone just sent me a chat on what Atiku worths and compared him the Trump of Nigeria.
My response...Atiku was just a civil servant when he started acquiring these weath..a closer look show 70& was registered before 1999..
Then.. Jesus..... What is the salary of a civil servan
We can not vote a man who stole our Commons patrimony only to boast of creating 50k jobs.
Tufiakwa.. My Igbo people say Good name is more precious than gold and Silver.
Articulate how much Atiku would have stolen from poor Nigerians...That is why we have rejected an mam of questionable character...

If he has stolen than much as you said, why didn't your pay master Buhari prosecute him having being in office for almost 4years now? We are tired of this terrible APC government. We want Atiku in 2019 period. When Atiku comes in, we shall know whether Buhari is Mr integrity or not. This thing dey sweet me like honey!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Sammig1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
niyidenrele:
Someone just sent me a chat on what Atiku worths and compared him the Trump of Nigeria.
My response...Atiku was just a civil servant when he started acquiring these weath..a closer look show 70& was registered before 1999..
Then.. Jesus..... What is the salary of a civil servan
We can not vote a man who stole our Commons patrimony only to boast of creating 50k jobs.
Tufiakwa.. My Igbo people say Good name is more precious than gold and Silver.
Articulate how much Atiku would have stolen from poor Nigerians...That is why we have rejected an mam of questionable character...

When u can tell me how aisha got 2billion and Yusuf 500million got bike then come back and talk.

I n my family shall vote atiku.. We are articulated. Buhari is a failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by 2buffagain(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is why WE NEED SOWORE!

Nigerians PLEASE stop doing this to yourselves.
VOTE and VOTE AWAY from these recycled thieves.

YOUR VOTE COUNTS.
YOU HAVE POWER. Don't believe that lie that you do not.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by 2buffagain(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sammig1:

When u can tell me how aisha got 2billion and Yusuf 500million got bike then come back and talk.

I n my family shall vote atiku.. We are articulated. Buhari is a failure

Atiku is another thief.
Please vote Sowore.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Oblang(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
lawrence35:
It will take a purge for Nigeria to change.

Until the new generation takes over, it will remain this way.

Even new generation have the mentality of chop make I chop...
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by lasmile(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Leave that man alone.

Buhari till 2023.
Osinbajo till 2031.
El Rufai till 2039.
Rochas till 2047.
APC till 2055.

Lol
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Almunjid(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
12345DKO:

Oga, show proof is what I asked and if you can't, then remain silent on this issue forever. We are wiser now. No one can just throw stuff at us and expect us to take it without asking questions.

The truth is that ATIKU bribed the delegates. ATIKU is more corrupt than BUHARI.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by GOFRONT(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

tongue
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by bewla(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Firefire:
APC, Party of professional looters and career rogues.
Fire on loose
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by AFONJACOW(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
waiting for lair Mohammed to blame Atiku for this charade

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by princetom1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
FriendNG:

It will go public. Watch and see. Jafar Jafar is just buying time and publicity for his newspaper.

Hopefully
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by CyberWolf: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Let me see the mouth he will use to campaign for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by HomeOfMe(f): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
FriendNG:
DAILY NIGERIAN will publish the videos as soon as possible.

https://dailynigerian.com/revealed-the-face-of-nigerian-governor-caught-on-tape-receiving-5m-bribe/

It's news now because he was caught red-handed. Like Ganduje,like Buhar1,like T1nubu,like gej,etc...

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by K1debright(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ganduje don play penalty go throwing...........................

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by buhariguy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin

This country is a joke....so when it involves the ruling party members caught in corruption cases the matter is referred to the presidency like in the SFG, DSS boss, the Finance minister and others so the government will treat it with kids gloves...but if it's opposition members EFCC becomes hulk Hogan and chest beating king Kong put together..
why will opposition steal when you are not in power.
Like when efcc is still investigating thief wike 119b naira.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by anonymous1759(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Realdeals:
We see them, close Buhari ally enmeshed in corruption.

All governors are guilty of this kind of allegation, evil has become a norm and it's unfortunate that citizens that bear the brunt will still come out to defend them. The narration below could best describe Nigerians that are stuck with the Old Order

I no no say nairaland fit produce sensible person ... Nice write up.. I'm 1000% sure Atiku will be worse than Buhari... Are they not the same pdp members that fled to Apc in 2015? What has change in them? What are they atikulating? It's a pity. If we don't chant at these greedy men called politicians and tell them to thier face or cease to support We're on a long thing... But hunger and ethnicity has taken the best part of us. I can't vote for Atiku or Buhari ... I rather vote for the least party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.