Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (89989 Views)

Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by 12345DKO(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Almunjid:

Buhari is not corrupt, he's only surrounded by the corrupt people
I hope you remember this saying - show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
Be not deceived, evil communication corrupts good manners - 1 Corinthians 15 vs 33.
With this point of mine, I hope you are now convinced that President Buhari is also corrupt.
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Sammig1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
2buffagain:

Please explain why. What is the rationale if going back to the party of your old tormentors? You DO realize you vote for parties and not people right?

The interests of the cabals of PDP have not changed. They just give you a new face when you are tired of the old one.

How long will you continue to allow yourself to be used like this?
Or are you one if them that they paid?

Speak for your self. I am voting for pdp as the best in 2019 and Atiku is my candidate. Pdp is changed and 1000 times better than APC and Sowore who cannot win his local govt not to talk of winning buhari.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by 2buffagain(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sammig1:

Speak for your self. I am voting for pdp as the best in 2019 and Atiku is my candidate. Pdp is changed and 1000 times better than APC and Sowore who cannot win his local govt not to talk of winning buhari.

Educate me please. How has PDP changed?
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Rejoice5000(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Ganduje was simply being a Nigerian.
Na so seconded
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Almunjid(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2018
12345DKO:

I hope you remember this saying - show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
Be not deceived, evil communication corrupts good manners - 1 Corinthians 15 vs 33.
With this point of mine, I hope you are now convinced that President Buhari is also corrupt.
Thank you

Na wa 0oo, na debate? Lol

U just succeeded in confusing me.

Did buhari told you that they are his friends, he only trusted them and they betrayed him. Majority of Nigerians are corrupt, corruption is in our DNA.

How sure are you that Atiku will choose the right people to work with?. He may choose his loyalist that will make looting very easy for him.

Once a thief always a thief.

If Atiku win, God forbid, he go sale Nigeria after he finished looting our money, u go see Nigeria for Amazon for sale. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.