Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (89980 Views)

Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) / Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 1:05am On Feb 16, 2019
Breaking: Governor Ikpeazu’s Aid Caught With Already Prepared Presidential and National Assembly Election Result In favour of PDP...

A man who identified himself as Gaius was on Friday caught with INEC sensitive documents and result sheets that gave PDP victory ahead of Saturdays presidential and national assembly polls.

Mr. Gaius who was apprehended in Umuahia by the police, during interrogation identified his boss as Mr. Chinenye Nwaogu Special Assistant to Governor Okezie Ikpeazu on youth and the focal person on N- Power in Abia state.

The middle aged man who was caught with various INEC sensitive materials including already prepared result sheets and Governor Ikpeazu’s letter heads admitted that the documents belongs to his boss Mr.
Chinenye Nwaogu and that he is only on an errand for his boss and the PDP, he further admitted that the governor was in the know of his mission, asked if he knew the implication of what he has done, he affirmed, but said if he does not carry out the assignment of delivering the documents especially the result sheets to the INEC that his boss will be mad at him and will stop him from further enjoying the federal government N-Power grants that he has been getting, he is at the moment being interrogated at
the DSS office Umuahia where he is helping the DSS with more information on those behind the move to manipulate and rig Saturdays election in Abia state.

Watch video below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=547704665714493&id=889381184422688&_rdr

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Mynd44 the whole world needs to see the rigging ways of PDP . A habit they can never desist from

266 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Nonsense and Ingredient.

What is sensitive about some pieces of thrash typed in an A4 paper?

Not even a coloured INEC sheet.

Why is APC like this?

699 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by kahal29: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by haywire07(m): 1:15am On Feb 16, 2019
PDP has been playing the rigging games since 2003 , but it's only when the tide is against them that they cry foul.

130 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

Why is APC like this?

Watch the video oga. I just did and my throat just dried up of water now.

He mentioned names, has Abia state government letter heads along with many other documents as well as Inec documents.

PDP is finished

190 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by dawno2008(m): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2019
I pledge to Nigeria my country,
To remove Buhari and Osinbajo
To be gentle, loyal on election,
To vote Atiku with all my strength,
To protect my pvc,
and uphold no violence and trouble.
So help me God.

#Atikulated

No amount of propaganda will change my mind

264 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 1:20am On Feb 16, 2019
haywire07:
PDP has been playing the rigging games since 2003 , but it's only when the tide is against them that they cry foul.

I normally don't bother commenting on nairaland. I just post my news and go. However I make an exception this time.

PDP is doing everything negative to win.

They have been accusing the APC of rigging just so everyone would be monitoring APC while they do their own rigging.

The two people who tried to blow up the bridge in Ebonyi are ipob members and they have been arrested. I can bet they are working for PDP.

The Kaduna killings was surely a PDP doing and aimed at wanting the people to retaliate but el rufai responded swiftly and the killers have been arrested.

They want to scuttle tomorrow at all costs. From massive deployment of fake news to deaths to rigging

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by senatordave1(m): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Binikingdowm and your other monikers,tuniski etc i have been vindicated.whenever i say that elections do not hold in the ss,se but votes allocated,you guys argued.see it here.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Larryfest(m): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Both parties will rig this election big time but only the sharpest rigger will be declared winner....

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by senatordave1(m): 1:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Watch the video oga. I just did and my throat just dried up of water now.

He mentioned names, has Abia state government letter heads along with many other documents as well as Inec documents.

PDP is finished
I cant see the sheet clearly.help us to summarize what they allocated for pdp and apc in the presidential column

14 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by ticon4life(m): 1:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Pdps' are despirate for power that's why they are using poly-crisis to make this country ungovernable for Sincere administration if not for God. Pdps' can't change from their fraud and rigging. Their father will be writing useless letters about, calling himself the conscience of the nation. All of them are the enemies Of progressive and united Nigeria.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by escodotman: 1:26am On Feb 16, 2019
The fellow may be an APC agent planted to implicate PDP

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Is this CONFIRMED?!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2019
senatordave1:

I cant see the sheet clearly.help us to summarize what they allocated for pdp and apc in the presidential column

I cannot see it clearly too but the one for PDP looks like a figure over 900,000

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by muykem: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

Why is APC like this?
l am happy by being in the same country with some of you. Whoever ever win the election notwithstanding, the country can only succed not by totally remove criminality but by every sane person to condemn it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by paxonel(m): 1:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Mynd44 the whole world needs to see the rigging ways of PDP . A habit they can never desist from
big lie!
One APC member in his backyard has used his computer to type that rubbish to spread fake news here.

Is that how INEC result sheet looks like?

100% Atikulated, dont be dístracted with fake news of APC

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by jmaine: 1:48am On Feb 16, 2019
That is not INEC results sheet... Fake news dead on arrival...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by paxonel(m): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

Why is APC like this?
dont mind the zombies grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Hotfreeze: 2:53am On Feb 16, 2019
They've postponed the election.

The person caught would be in custody till the elections are over while the person who sent him would be chilling with his family.

That's when he'll know that politicians are selfish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by DoyenExchange: 3:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Change the change! We are Overwhelmingly ATIKULATED! grin

14 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by wristbangle: 3:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

Why is APC like this?

Will you just shut up! If it were to be the other way round, I know what you people will say. Anyway, both are guilty of this shameful act. I don't know why Nigerians both literates and illiterates choose between two shameful old cargoes

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by eagleeye2: 5:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Elections has been postponed. they will try another time.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2019
That's not INEC result sheet u dumbo.
Lol... We know one APC mofo prepared this garbage in a corner ,..

Y'all failed

19 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 16, 2019
lol. This is wer pdp block south east and south south votes come from.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by kahal29: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Front page
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2019
escodotman:
The fellow may be an APC agent planted to implicate PDP
To your own view but you have to reason well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Zaheertyler(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

I normally don't bother commenting on nairaland. I just post my news and go. However I make an exception this time.

PDP is doing everything negative to win.

They have been accusing the APC of rigging just so everyone would be monitoring APC while they do their own rigging.
Just like your party all you know how to do is to blame ...anybody can type that thing

The two people who tried to blow up the bridge in Ebonyi are ipob members and they have been arrested. I can bet they are working for PDP.

The Kaduna killings was surely a PDP doing and aimed at wanting the people to retaliate but el rufai responded swiftly and the killers have been arrested.

They want to scuttle tomorrow at all costs. From massive deployment of fake news to deaths to rigging
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by yrex01(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Chaiii pdp don cast.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by PythonDancer: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Pdp and their supporters are so useless

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.