Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (89987 Views)

Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by buhariguy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
truthstands01:

If he has stolen than much as you said, why didn't your pay master Buhari prosecute him having being in office for almost 4years now? We are tired of this terrible APC government. We want Atiku in 2019 period. When Atiku comes in, we shall know whether Buhari is Mr integrity or not. This thing dey sweet me like honey!
this is a prove that buhari does not witch hunt,
Buhari has not started probing anybody,
It was only arms deal which involves dasuki.
That is why buhari has not probed thief atiku, obj, danjuma, gej and thief saraki .
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by stchinedu: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Awol1:

But he failed the eleventh commandment...

"Thou shalt not be caught".

Say no more

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by berbs: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Ganduje was simply being a Nigerian.
Open ur tooth well nah, if it's Atiku now, we'll not hear word!!! angry
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by wehdone(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jaykolo10:

You will never seize to amaze me... smh

And now let's see how they'll fight kwaruption now... hypocrite party....

...cry

Cease.

You are welcome.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by E2power3: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is that what you have said if it was an opposition governor or whoever (in opposition) that did that!

Double standard party and government called APC/Buhari!!!
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by babytoun: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
rentAcock:
EFCC do your job and lock him up.

Efcc lock up sitting Governor.? how?
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by RevenGeMission: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Immunity kwa ? someone that President wants impeached ? I hope his immunity comes from heaven

I seen some bastards calling Buhari all sorts of names, if that were true , Buhari would have swept the case under carpet and reprimand those who brougnt the allegation to his attention

Nigerians are way too corrupt , the only man trying to end that corruption is hated by mostly Flatheaded LiePodian Jewus and some other brainless idiots from several other regions

Buhari is the man for the job, if this greedy ghehazi is fired by Buhari , then i won't stop campaigning for Buhari

Bolustical:
This is so wrong on all facets. How would contractors not do shoddy jobs?

Too bad immunity covers him.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by eodavids(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
FriendNG:
DAILY NIGERIAN will publish the videos as soon as possible.

https://dailynigerian.com/revealed-the-face-of-nigerian-governor-caught-on-tape-receiving-5m-bribe/

Sagay will not talk on this one.

Keyamo will become quiet over this evidence.

Onochie L. Will try and avoid this matter.

Garba shehu may still try damage control to rigmarole on this video.

Adesina will surely wait for presidential directive, else he will remain silent over this.

My view is that what matters most is not who is behind the video, rather, it should be the veracity of the content.
I trust President Buhari will do the needful.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
rentAcock:
EFCC do your job and lock him up.

DO wetin?
JUST WATCH HOW SLOW THIS GOVT WILL HANDLE THE ISSUE.
AFTER SEEING REAL AND LIVE VIDEOS, THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO CONFIRM OR ASCERTAIN WHAT JUDGEMENT TO TAKE.

LETS BE WATCHING. NA AFTER TWO YEARS, WE GO HEAR JUDGEMENT

NO BE APC AGAIN
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by 2buffagain(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
anonymous1759:

I no no say nairaland fit produce sensible person ... Nice write up.. I'm 1000% sure Atiku will be worse than Buhari... Are they not the same pdp members that fled to Apc in 2015? What has change in them? What are they atikulating? It's a pity. If we don't chant at these greedy men called politicians and tell them to thier face or cease to support We're on a long thing... But hunger and ethnicity has taken the best part of us. I can't vote for Atiku or Buhari ... I rather vote for the least party.

PLEASE VOTE SOWORE!
Are we not tired of these people?!

They are all the same!

Vote someone who refuses corruption, is not tied to any of this foolishness and who is equally tired of the foolishness.
We are a laughing stock to the world and a curse upon our rich land. Many countries wished they had what we have, but yet here we are...fools voting for fools.

My goodness, I wish I can grab every Nigerian by the neck and choke sense into them.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Countersam(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
FriendNG:
DAILY NIGERIAN will publish the videos as soon as possible.

https://dailynigerian.com/revealed-the-face-of-nigerian-governor-caught-on-tape-receiving-5m-bribe/

Imagine the kick backs one Mr. Project would have received.

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by 12345DKO(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Almunjid:

The truth is that ATIKU bribed the delegates. ATIKU is more corrupt than BUHARI.

Yes he may have bribed just like other aspirants do in other political parties. But to now say specifically that the amount he doled out was 42bn naira is what doesn't make sense.
On who is more corrupt, I do not know but what I know is just as Atiku is said to be corrupt, so also is Buhari corrupt.
Thank you sir
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmmmm, corruption in high places.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by merineze: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Leave that man alone.

He's the man to deliver 5 million Kano votes for APC,

While wailers/5 presenters keep on making themselves happy with online predictions and Atiku speeches.

Buhari till 2023.
Osinbajo till 2031.
El Rufai till 2039.
Rochas till 2047.
APC till 2055.

You nko? Till when? Msscheeww
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Almunjid(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
12345DKO:

Yes he may have bribed just like other aspirants do in other political parties. But to now say specifically that the amount he doled out was 42bn naira is what doesn't make sense.
On who is more corrupt, I do not know but what I know is just as Atiku is said to be corrupt, so also is Buhari corrupt.
Thank you sir

Buhari is not corrupt, he's only surrounded by the corrupt people
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Zillahnonso(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
a governor of north-west state receiving bribe!!

am not understanding ooo!

what the hell is the man doing with money? i thought they don't like money!

he should be more interested in the seven virgins waiting for him in paradise

Can you imagine, devil calling demon lier
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by rabbi1234(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Though, I don't like promoting any ADVERT but I see this worth posting, with just 1k, you can turn your life around for good and make thousands to millions.
NOTE: this is not a Ponzi scheme. WhatsApp only 08071904300
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by CodeTemplar: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

d law is 4 he who is caught.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by gameboyo: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
niyidenrele:
Someone just sent me a chat on what Atiku worths and compared him the Trump of Nigeria.
My response...Atiku was just a civil servant when he started acquiring these weath..a closer look show 70& was registered before 1999..
Then.. Jesus..... What is the salary of a civil servan
We can not vote a man who stole our Commons patrimony only to boast of creating 50k jobs.
Tufiakwa.. My Igbo people say Good name is more precious than gold and Silver.
Articulate how much Atiku would have stolen from poor Nigerians...That is why we have rejected an mam of questionable character...
Stale and smelly. Don't you see how many likes u got?
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by thesicilian: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
bluecircle470:

Sufferty! Is that a justification for him to be freed....i am so sorry for ur generation
Don't be sorry for my generation o, we're doing quite well. Never said it was a justification for him to be freed, was just pointing out the obvious.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by bluecircle470: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
thesicilian:

Don't be sorry for my generation o, we're doing quite well. Never said it was a justification for him to be freed, was just pointing out the obvious.

Brother whoever that is caught should be dealt with
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Justiceleague1: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
The aggressive idiotic conehead sophisticated pigs will soon stage protest in favor of their Fulani master,Ganduje.

Efcc should do the needful asap.

Thunder faya all coneheads
grin
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Give me your real address. Not fake address. I have a message for you in person.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by pieces18: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
if buharia is a saint let him judge him na.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Susu888(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Nothing will happen to him. He has promised Buhari 5 million votes in 2019

See this mugu.... how do u know??
Fvck ganduje! He must be impeached nd thank God it was found... i always hated that man... i prefer buhari to kwankwaso on a federal level but state level i hate gabduje cuz he is mire corrupt than kwankwaso or his equal but the latter did more projects nd was more for the people than this idiot. Still don’t know how he got to power?!?!
Make baba make an example of him... fvcking leeches hiding behide buhari’s integrity nd scamming the poor. Reamain el rufa’i nd abdul azeez yari.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Rhea(f): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
a governor of north-west state receiving bribe!!

am not understanding ooo!

what the hell is the man doing with money? i thought they don't like money!

he should be more interested in the seven virgins waiting for him in paradise

Dey don increase the "namba to pipteen vajins kwoo"
Kayii! Damboruba! cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Bimpe29: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Saints are no more. Believe you me, most of us are better in terms of having sincerity and integrity than those leading us.
Buhari is not innocent of receiving kickbacks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by olabrad: 3:50am On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Leave that man alone.

He's the man to deliver 5 million Kano votes for APC,

While wailers/5 presenters keep on making themselves happy with online predictions and Atiku speeches.

Buhari till 2023.
Osinbajo till 2031.
El Rufai till 2039.
Rochas till 2047.
APC till 2055.

A corrupt Man should be left alone because he will be useful to APC?! You are as morally empty as I suspected.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by olabrad: 3:52am On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
this is a prove that buhari does not witch hunt,
Buhari has not started probing anybody,
It was only arms deal which involves dasuki.
That is why buhari has not probed thief atiku, obj, danjuma, gej and thief saraki .

What of Patience Jonathan? Was she also probed for Dasuki's arms deal?

You are one obstinate intentionally-blind fellow
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by Sammig1(m): 4:39am On Oct 11, 2018
2buffagain:

Atiku is another thief.
Please vote Sowore.

You vote for sowore. No going back on atiku for me.
Re: Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian by 2buffagain(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Sammig1:

You vote for sowore. No going back on atiku for me.

Please explain why. What is the rationale if going back to the party of your old tormentors? You DO realize you vote for parties and not people right?

The interests of the cabals of PDP have not changed. They just give you a new face when you are tired of the old one.

How long will you continue to allow yourself to be used like this?
Or are you one if them that they paid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.