Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady (5574 Views)

My Boyfriend Impregnated Another Lady / How Chioma Broke Davido's Leg / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you dont need to thank me, it's the plain truth smiley

PS: now that we are "foends" can you do your foend (me) a favor and go post a bra-less pic of your "dot" b*****s on that thread........................trust me when i say you'll be doing I and a million and one guys a huge favor.............we've literally been waiting since morning for God to touch the heart of a kind lady to do the honors sad
Forget it Sammy, that won't be happening here and its you guys fault.

You haven't made nairaland conducive enough for ladies to pull that stunt here, damn it dude you all slut shame women for the slightest things. Who wants to fall a victim?

Your obsession over that thread though grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by samysmoothfresh: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Forget it Sammy, that won't be happening here and its you guys fault.

You haven't made nairaland conducive enough for ladies to pull that stunt here, damn it dude [b]you all slut shame women[\b] for the slightest things. Who wants to fall a victim?

Your obsession over that thread though grin

guilty as charged embarassed

is it too late to try changing things?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP / The Girl I Meet 2days Ago / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.