Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,115 members, 7,856,453 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady (5602 Views)

My Boyfriend Impregnated Another Lady / How Chioma Broke Davido's Leg / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin word kissing indeed... Let's join na Maria Lavina
grin grin

I only money kiss grin tongue
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

I only money kiss grin tongue
Money?? Wow, impressivegrin I am a local champion.grin the only E-money in my areagrin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thank you.

Black is beautiful smiley . I'm just happy I didn't wear black yesterday, I was tempted ooo grin grin
Hehe.grin
Black is golden.kiss
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by kmaster007: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
I pity that chioma drop out of school to stay with OBO just to be famous... see your lifeless life NW..
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by BruncleZuma: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thank you.

Black is beautiful smiley . I'm just happy I didn't wear black yesterday, I was tempted ooo grin grin
finally!!
shocked
One of the reasons why i don't talk with y'all anonymous girls.
You never know the creature that might be behind the moniker cheesy
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by kushercain: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
I think they are word kissing grin
This your gele be like peacock feather o cheesy
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by ezinnefashionst(f): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2018

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

You tell me since you knew she doesn't have work, even when her account balance is morrthan the totality of your 200years income and generation yet unborn and the existing one.
Stop hating, who knows you?
What are you known for?

grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
When you are famous for being nothing but the girlfriend

And what has she done wrong being a superstar girlfriend
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by MissRaine69(f): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Preshy561:

You tell me since you knew she doesn't have work, even when her account balance is morrthan the totality of your 200years income and generation yet unborn and the existing one.
Stop hating, who knows you?
What are you known for?

Her account balance is more than mine? Very very unlikely grin grin I don’t rely on kitty kat for an income. She has more than you though!

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by MissRaine69(f): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

And what has she done wrong being a superstar girlfriend
Then she can accept him dipping his p3nis in what drops on his lap she is after all the girlfriend everyone has access she can’t claim jurisdiction.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 4:12am On Oct 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Her account balance is more than mine? Very very unlikely grin grin I don’t rely on kitty kat for an income. She has more than you though!
Madam shut it , the last time i checked she got an endorsement deal of multi million , she living your dreams.
You don't depend on kitten Kat? I see, you go about spreading it for every dick and harry for a bottle of Coke, because obviously you aren't a virgin, just stop hating, your dreams is her reality.grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
kushercain:
This your gele be like peacock feather o cheesy
That's the concept grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by MissRaine69(f): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Preshy561:

Madam shut it , the last time i checked she got an endorsement deal of multi million , she living your dreams.
You don't depend on kitten Kat? I see, you go about spreading it for every dick and harry for a bottle of Coke, because obviously you aren't a virgin, just stop hating, your dreams is her reality.grin
Small Minds
That struggle to comprehend irony

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
na wao what of the 25 million dollars porsche he bought for her

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thank you.

african queen cheesy
this pix make sense

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Small Minds
That struggle to comprehend irony
Hateful being, get a grip of yourself and quit hyper ventilating.
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by MissRaine69(f): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Preshy561:

Hateful being, get a grip of yourself and quit hyper ventilating.
Sleep my child
You are yet to experience life as an adult.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Sleep my child
You are yet to experience life as an adult.
Or as a granny?cheesy
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by MissRaine69(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Preshy561:

Or as a granny?cheesy
I get bored when not stimulated mentally .....I am off to feed my unicorns.
Adieu!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
lefulefu:
african queen cheesy this pix make sense
Awwwww... Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Crossbow(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Aunty abeg why are you women like this? SMH.
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by samysmoothfresh: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Awwwww... Thank you smiley

you just dont start something and suddenly say "forget it" leaving the other party wondering "why?" angry
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you just dont start something and suddenly say "forget it" leaving the other party wondering "why?" angry
Lol... I guess it's useless getting all mushy over some strange monikers on here.

Truth is I'm yet to decide which position you fit in , friend or foe. One minute you are all good another minute you are wining with the enemy. It's confusing.
But I decided to ignore until you sort yourself out.

PS: I'm replying this mention out of respect smiley
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by samysmoothfresh: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol... I guess it's useless getting all mushy over some strange monikers on here.

Truth is I'm yet to decide which position you fit in , friend or foe. One minute you are all good another minute you are wining with the enemy. It's confusing.
But I decided to ignore until you sort yourself out.

PS: I'm replying this mention out of respect smiley

smiley
should i be frank with you? smiley

PS: do reply.........at least out of respect again even if it'd be negative grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

smiley
should i be frank with you? smiley

PS: do reply.........at least out of respect again even if it'd be negative grin
Shoot.

PS: You are high grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by samysmoothfresh: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
MariaLavina:

Shoot.

PS: You are high grin

TBH, i wouldnt want you making me a friend or a foe cos i dont intend making anyone here a friend nor foe sad

i live a largely stressful life off nl and i only come here to unwind nothing more...

Though If it were to be in reality, i'd have love for you to take me as a friend and prolly even begged, or maybe stalked and blackmail you till you agree to do so seeing that you're super cool, dark (God how i love dark-kinned women), smart, pretty, funny and stuff like that (i refuse to fuel your ego any further cheesy ) plus you have lots of admirers.

PS: i don't mind you placing me on the thin line between friend and foe though (lets call that position "foend" grin )..................do you mind?
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

TBH, i wouldnt want you making me a friend or a foe cos i dont intend making anyone here a friend nor foe sad

i live a largely stressful life off nl and i only come here to unwind nothing more...

Though If it were to be in reality, i'd have love for you to take me as a friend and prolly even begged, or maybe stalked and blackmail you till you agree to do so seeing that you're super cool, dark (God how i love dark-kinned women), smart, pretty, funny and stuff like that (i refuse to fuel your ego any further cheesy ) plus you have lots of admirers.

PS: i don't mind you placing me on the thin line between friend and foe though (lets call that position "foend" grin )..................do you mind?
Oh... I get .
Thanks for the kind words , I appreciate.

PS: If you can live with it, Your wish is my command. smiley
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by samysmoothfresh: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Oh... I get .
Thanks for the kind words , I appreciate.

PS: If you can live with it, Your wish is my command. smiley

you dont need to thank me, it's the plain truth smiley

PS: now that we are "foends" can you do your foend (me) a favor and go post a bra-less pic of your "dot" b*****s on that thread........................trust me when i say you'll be doing I and a million and one guys a huge favor.............we've literally been waiting since morning for God to touch the heart of a kind lady to do the honors sad
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

you dont need to thank me, it's the plain truth smiley

PS: now that we are "foends" can you do your foend (me) a favor and go post a bra-less pic of your "dot" b*****s on that thread........................trust me when i say you'll be doing I and a million and one guys a huge favor.............we've literally been waiting since morning for God to touch the heart of a kind lady to do the honors sad
Forget it Sammy, that won't be happening here and its you guys fault.

You haven't made nairaland conducive enough for ladies her to pull that stunt, damn it dude you all slut shame women for the slightest things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Athlete, Jade Slavin Sad Because She Can't Find Boyfriend Due To Height / Why Do Some Ladies Do This? / A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.