Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone (2374 Views)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Jimiyke(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2007
she don't want to kiss me when we meet face to face, put she always says it on phone, what can i do on that?
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by ikamefa(f): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2007
kiss the phone!
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by cuteass1(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2007
ikamefa:

kiss the phone!
LMAO grin grin

@topic
How weired, girls sef. They never cease to amaze but anyways sha, thats what makes us girls lol.

she doesn't want to kiss you face to face but always says it on phone? what does she say on phone? does she say "i kiss you" or something like "kiss kiss"?

well its either she is extremely shy in your presence or she finds it hobby-wise wasting your time. Either way, sweetheart you have to find out where you going ooh, because they say that he who doesn't know where the rain starts beating him will not know where it stopped either wink

It might help if you find out if she's been in a relationship before, if no then there you got your answer. Then you just have to slowly make her feel comfortable, safe and relaxed when around you. Believe me sooner or later, you guys will be doing the "french kiss" cheesy

if she has been in a relationship, then something is wrong. Its either she wants to take her time, get to know you better and avoid feeling cheap. Yea some girls actually find kissing an important thing (which it is too), so they don't just go about kissing every tom, di ck and harry that comes their way.

You might want to give it another try, slowly walk to her, look into her eyes, draw closer and closer gently and see her reaction, she will either relax or pull away, if she does Then i think its time you asked her outrightly what the hell is going on wink could it be something you're not doing right??, your manner of approach??, that she ain't ready yet??, she doesn't feel comfortable??

HER ANSWERS TO THAT QUESTION IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM, but she's the only one that knows what is holding her back, we're not mind readers you know wink

keep us posted when it happens ooh grin
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Free(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2007
kiss the phone!

lol grin grin
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by OmoEko1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2007
Abeg dump her.

I can't stand girls say shit and put guys hopes up and when they met face to face, she bark down like a little pu ssy ass cat.
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2007
she simply wants you to be a man and sieze the initiative. You want her to physically grab you before you get the message?
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Beautygyal(f): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2007
mayb she's shy and doesn't no how to start when she's around u.
mayb its her 1st relationship.
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2007
@cute-ass

you talk too much. Damn!

@topic

just dump the bitch.
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2007
@cute-ass

you talk too much. Damn!

@topic

just dump the bitch.
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by OmoEko1(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

@cute-ass

you talk too much. Damn!
what has she done to you or is it a crime for giving reasonable advice. angry angry angry angry
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Free(f): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2007
Lubiom

ahahaha leave cute-ass alone

she talk too much n' u talkless grin grin grin grin
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by cuteass1(f): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2007
soccerquee:

what has she done to you or is it a crime for giving reasonable advice. angry angry angry angry

you are the best kiss kiss kiss kiss

Free:

Lubiom

ahahaha leave cute-ass alone

she talk too much n' u talkless grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

LuUmBiOn2:

@cute-ass

you talk too much. Damn!

i'm sorry dear, i understand where you're coming from?? but don't be mad at me because i gave you the lecture of your life on your thread, you caused it all by yourself. I was just being as honest as possible like always. The truth hurts sha, but don't you think its better to face it once and for all.
it shall be well grin grin but that doesn't mean you shouldhate my mouth for saying it as it is ooh lol

LuUmBiOn2:

@topic

just dump the bitch.

and why am i not surprised that you'll be giving such a heartless advice . . undecided
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by fosugo: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2007
Don't mean to be rude, but have you checked out your oral hygiene? Sort of sounds strange that a girl shows willingness anf desire to kiss you on phone and sudenly refuses when you meet her in person. Oral hygiene can be very embarassing and the trouble is that you would probably never be told by anyone.

So me advice is to prepare well in advance for her.Mouth wash, mouth freshener or chewing gum. If things change, then there is your problem, and solution.

Just my thoughts. I know it's happened to someone before. wink
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by cuteass1(f): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2007
fosugo:

Don't mean to be rude, but have you checked out your oral hygiene? Sort of sounds strange that a girl shows willingness anf desire to kiss you on phone and sudenly refuses when you meet her in person. Oral hygiene can be very embarassing and the trouble is that you would probably never be told by anyone.

So me advice is to prepare well in advance for her.Mouth wash, mouth freshener or chewing gum. If things change, then there is your problem, and solution.

Just my thoughts. I know it's happened to someone before. wink

i had that in mind and i'm happy you put it to writing.

People with reasonable contributions are what we need lol unfortunately everybody can't be. Thanks men wink
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by boladonas(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2007
She is just teasing u
People say and do a lot of things on phone they cant do in real life!
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by SweetT1: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2007
@Jimiyke
Maybe you have a chapped lips. Or you have a huge, humangous lips ! Jumbo lips D
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by abdkabir(m): 1:01am On Apr 07, 2007
shes getting there gradually.
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by iice(f): 5:52am On Apr 07, 2007
Erhhh whats even kissing on the phone about? I detest that. So nwayz, maybe she's shy, maybe she can only be herself/do the things she really wants to do, when not in your presence.
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Beautygyal(f): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2007
ah ah people if u wanna say something say it nice now angry
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by CrazyMan(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2007
Are you not a guy? angry

Why can't you device a special means to make her kiss you. Why do you keep acting like a kid. All you have to do is to make her kiss you is to appreciate her and tell her how beautiful she is, how lovely her face is, how sweet her voice is, and as you do that smile a bit and get closer to her then you gently do what you’re suppose to do ok?
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by niceuzor: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2007
nice one from you man, but guy u go sabi kiss well well o" grin
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by israelite(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2007
atimes some girls normally feel shy at the prsent of their boyfriend i guess that's her problem,bu u need to brush her up, dam
angry smiley
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by jbuoy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2007
eeeyyaaaaahhh! take heart ehn?
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Beautygyal(f): 4:13am On Apr 09, 2007
israelite:

atimes some girls normally feel shy at the prsent of their boyfriend i guess that's her problem,bu u need to brush her up, dam
angry smiley

thas tru das jus d way girls r, we feel shy in front of our b.f *well some of us* but u gotta make her feel comfortable gudluk cheesy wink grin
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by olutomiwa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2007
maybe you have mouth odour
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Everbright(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2007
Sweet T:

@Jimiyke
Maybe you have a chapped lips. Or you have a huge, humangous lips ! Jumbo lips D
I agree with you grin grin grin grin
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by adeboo(f): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2007
Have you asked her why?
Or evn tried to kiss her?

Maybe she cant kiss and feels more comfortable kissing over the phone.
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by whiteNkem(f): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2007
How old is she? Cuz if she's 12, then it's understandable!
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by Beautygyal(f): 1:54am On Apr 13, 2007
awwww bless yh if she's 12 then thas aight

People thas y i say b nice wen givin advice, coz dis guy might be a young guy lookin 4 advice wink cheesy
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by ultrafem(f): 1:55am On Apr 13, 2007
she is just shy and really likes you, i think she is a virgin, dont take advantage of her oh!
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by debosky(m): 2:18am On Apr 13, 2007
onushi aka halitosis or smelling mouth cheesy
Re: She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone by IBDat(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2007
@abdkabir - B4 i say anything please answer this question - how are you both?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big BOBBI No Yarsh / How Can I Regain Trust With My Girlfriend? / The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.