Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (35730 Views)

My Experience With Eckankar Religion / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate / Re:his Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by eterisan(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Going through this thread has confirmed my opinion that most Nigerians are ignorant. Extremely ignorant, and blinded by religion.

Most don't even know how the world works. What has being an Eckist got to do with if the guy will be a better Son, father, husband or family member.

The way people think amazes me. We should just reject everyone in China or India or Tibet then. We should disworld them because they do not share same religious beliefs as us.

This religion thing has torn families and relationships apart. What am I saying? It has torn the world apart and caused strife and wars!

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by eterisan(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
mechanics:
Since the place where he worship is not a Bible believing church, he should desist from going there so as not to incure the wrath of God, and maybe his family members sees what he does not see, so he should obey them.
So God belongs only to the Christians eh. So you can only find God in a church using only the Bible?
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by springtech(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chinny024:
On a more serious note ..This eckankar,is it church or what... One of my colleague is inviting me to their program towards Rumukwurusi Portharcourt..
Don't want to attend though but she kept on pressing me.. Saying it's normal church program for ember month.. cool shocked
What are they Biko....Are they not church?
Don't want to use my legs carry myself inside problem.. grin shocked shocked

Run for your life if you are a christian and you care for eternity with Jesus.

Trust me, they will use anything possible to lure you in, including telling you they also hold church programs. Big lie.

Those people get spiritual power ehn, but it ends here and they end up being messed up.

My former boss is a member, then I didn't know.
His desk phone had unlimited access to make calls, so anytime am on night duty, I gain access to his office using a spare key. So I make endless calls to all my goons, feeling like a big boi.

Funny enough, he didn't tell me to stop, but he told my colleagues, hr knows I enter his office to make calls.
He is so strong within the organization.
Many of his colleagues that were employed along side with him same year no dey see him back, he has moved far to occupy positions far above them.

But I must admit the guy is very sound.

As it is now, the guy hates anything called church,
Hmnnnnnnm. I still pray for him sha.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by eterisan(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ese95:
I am an Eckist, Eckankar is a Religion not a cult and I can boldly tell u majority of the people here condemning Eckankar have no idea what its all about dey have never attended any of their programs or read any of their books... You no understand something u no go ask questions? Why jump into conclusions and spread false rumours? As an Eckist we keep a diary what we call dream journal der we write down all our dreams n surround dem to God coz we believe dream is one of the fastest ways God communicate with us so we write down our dreams and also day to day experiences we study dem n watch how it affects our lives dah way we are able to interpret our dreams ourselves without d aid of anybody... Its possible what the family saw is his dream journal n dey d family are d people using diabolical means to attack him hence he wrote down his experience inviting the Eck masters what christians call angels to take control of d situation.. now d family want him to leave Eckankar? Well for his safety he shud disown his family instead... If u need any more answers concerning Eckankar contact me on whatsapp @07035489697
I will send you a message on WhatsApp if it is OK with you.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by eterisan(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
springtech:

Trust me, they will use anything possible to lure you in, including telling you there also hold church programs. Big lie.

Thosr people get spiritual power ehn, but it ends here and they end up being messed up.

His desk phone had unlimited access to make calls, so anytime am on night duty, I gain access to his office using a spare key. So I make endless calls to all my goons, feeling like a big boi.

Funny enough, he didn't tell me to stop, but he told my colleagues, hr knows I enter his office to make calls.
Many of his colleagues that were employed along side with him same year no dey see him back, he has moved far to occupy positions far above them.

As itbis now, the guy hates anything called church,
he is very sound that is why he has risen at his work place not because he is Eckankar. How do people reason in this country sef!

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by chidoozmega(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
kingthreat:

If the bolded is true, they should go ahead and disown him. If I hear any member of my family is into any of the below, our relationship will be as distant as from here to the North Pole:

Reformed Ogboni Fraternity
Eckankar
Amorc
Brotherhood of the Cross & star
Anything occultic.

A man's enemies shall be members of his own household
The solution is not for him to be Disowned, but he should be treated with love, by forwarding his case to God in prayer and also making him know the dangers of being in such a group. If you disown an occultic person without you being protected spiritually you stand at risk of having something bad happen to you.Most times distance is not a barrier to spiritual acts.

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Ese95: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
eterisan:
I will send you a message on WhatsApp if it is OK with you.

Waiting..
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Naturalle(f): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
I think you should read to comprehend before spitting fire.

Ese95:

You shud say you cud not comprehend with their teachings if truly u were once an eckist than brand it occultic. With wat u said here derz nothing attributing it to a cult do not spread ignorance please.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Ese95: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
eterisan:
he is very sound that is why he has risen at his work place not because he is Eckankar. How do people reason in this country sef!

Very abstract and shallow...
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Ese95: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
dancok:
hmm God bless her soul, though i still don't know how eckankar came about ritual sha.

Its not eckankar ignore him..

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Ese95: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Naturalle:
I think you should read to comprehend before spitting fire.

However u see it just Stop spreading ignorance and lies about Eckankar thanks.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:
Eck is an occultic group that don't believe that they are occultic..

The hate the Bible with passion and won't allow it anywhere near their homes..

They believe in soul travel.. and so many other things that ain't right.

Though it's not proper to disown their kid..they should show him love of God ..pray for him . That God will touch him and bring him back to his senses..

Something made him join Eck..might be anything..power money protection..etc..

well this is a lie.
alot of eckankar believes seeks to explain the bible further than printed text and word to mouth. many of eckankar quote, stories has a biblical origin. the perspective between the two wud I say religion is where the shift is.

eckankar is not a religion, its more of a spiritualism than religion , thats why their ways seem occultic.
while the average Christian looks at the bible from a faith and believe system, eckankar looks at it from a do system, do it yourself, experience God yourself, no one can should tell yhu how God is or shud be, when yhu can approach him yhurself.

wealth making him join eckankar is baseless, they preach indifference, indifference to alot of physical/material things, infact their goal is to transcend this plane, material plane, they don't renounce wealth or power buh they're indifferent to those things.

many of the members are poor, doesn't mean that rich ones are not available.

the only off putting thing about the eckankar path is 2 things.

1. its a very individualised path, meaning you'd av to walk the walk yhurself, many secrets abound within yhu, that yhu are forbidden to tell another human being especially about yhur relationship with God, its very personal.

2. the path is as good as yhur money can get yhu , literally. maybe that why they seem wealthy. its not a path for the poor, alot of activities ceremonies etc, yhu would not be able to partake it. its not a communal path like Christianity.
yhur level of spiritual development can greatly be hampered by yhur financial standing.

buh they preach truth, the real thing and nothing real comes easy, even with yhur money, yhu gone still av to do shit yhurself.

if his joining eckankar his probably at that point where Christianity can not fully satisfy his spiritual needs anymore. some people are sheeps,some wolves, some goats.

his probably not a sheep person, which is what Christianity requires.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by springtech(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
eterisan:

And how do people like you reason self, remember I added that part without being compelled to. I could have chosen to withhold his known strength and paint all his negative weaknesses so as to hang him.
You want me to divulge several other details about him here also, so you can believe he is strong spiritually? Because his spiritual strength and how it has helped him to rise was what I was trying to communicate.

Receive brain brother.

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Ese95: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
chalantmike:

well this is a lie.
alot of eckankar believes seeks to explain the bible further than printed text and word to mouth. many of eckankar quote, stories has a biblical origin. the perspective between the two wud I say religion is where the shift is.

eckankar is not a religion, its more of a spiritualism than religion , thats why their ways seem occultic.
while the average Christian looks at the bible from a faith and believe system, eckankar looks at it from a do system, do it yourself, experience God yourself, no one can should tell yhu how God is or shud be, when yhu can approach him yhurself.

wealth making him join eckankar is baseless, they preach indifference, indifference to alot of physical/material things, infact their goal is to transcend this plane, material plain, they don't renounce wealth or power buh their indifferent to those things.

many of the members are poor, doesn't mean that rich one are available.

the only off putting thing about the eckankar path is 2 things.

1. its a very individualised path, meaning you'd av to walk the walk yhurself, many secrets abound within yhu, that yhu are forbidden to tell yhur another human being especially about yhur relationship with God, its very personal.

2. the path is as good as yhur money can get yhu , literally. maybe that why they seem wealthy. its not a path for the poor, alot of activities ceremonies etc, yhu would not be able to partake it. its not a communal path like Christianity.
yhur level of spiritual development can greatly be hampered by yhur financial standing.

buh they preach truth, the real thing and not real comes easy, even with yhur money, yhu gone still av to do shit yhurself.

if his joining eckankar his probably at that point where Christianity can not full his spiritual needs anymore. some people are sheeps,some wolves, some goats.

his probably not a sheep person, which is what Christianity requires.

Couldnt have said ds better myself thank you..
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by bigcasava1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
he wants to hypnotize them nd put them under his control. eckankar temple has a hexagon design at their temples wich is also use by witches. they soul travel at night so as control d weak. if they don't send him out he wl convert their destiny to himself. i have been into it.

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bluezy13:

In every School of Thought, there is the shallow doctrine made available to the general public such as seen in Google search. But, buried within is the real doctrine which only those who have passed through certain stages will have access to.
Paul Twitchel "must have" meant well when he founded Eckankar in the late 90s, but some masters "must have" abused it's teachings.

I'm a free thinker, i have followed a little bit the courses of some of these Schools of Thought in an attempt to acquire knowledge.

An Igbo proverb says that a good visitor is one who knows when to leave.
Wisdom has thought me to know when to stop and retract in my quest for knowledge so as not to soil my hands. Because the love for this quest can be enticing most times.

It is not bad to seek truth, it is only bad and detrimental to seek it blindly. After all, occultism is the science of hidden truth.

mystery, science of mystery not hidden truth.
the eckankar path is more pristine than christainity, wher yhu are told to shove up things and accept by faith.

most religion promise paradise after death, how sure are yhu that a paradice exist ?.
if yhu tell me cause its written in the bible,that is speculative n intangible.

the islamic religion encourages terrible things for promise of eternity pleasures in paradice, litrally sexual pleasures in paradise vias seven virgins.

80% preaches a blind mentality, intangible.

the path of eckankar is personal, your own truth, yhur own journey or your own karma.

the concept of freewill in most religion, is freedom with a box,the confinement of a box.

yhur pastor shud nt tell God said, when yhu can approach God yourself.

what is wrong with the mouth of God, why speak to yhur psstor n nt yhu ?.

religions like islam n Christianity are just rockstar religions, very popular n socially accepted especially in 9ja.

those two religion operates under a collective consciousness of domination, meaning they are used to control masses cause they preach submission by faith, blind faith by the way.

paths like eckankar, Buddhism n the likes, preach individuality and freedom.
from a government and societal standpoint,paths like this are very dangerous, why ?.

imagine an organisation where people dress the way they want, come n go as they want, redesign their cubicle as they see fit. yhu av no boss to answer too buh yhurself.

that organisation wud seem lika disorientated place.
the above example is why paths like eckankar are outlaws,deem occultic, cause everything seems mysterious, everyone is different.

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Bluezy13(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
chalantmike:

mystery, science of mystery not hidden truth.
the eckankar path is more pristine than christainity, wher yhu are told to shove up things and accept by faith.

most religion promise paradise after death, how sure are yhu that a paradice exist ?.
if yhu tell me cause its written in the bible,that is speculative n intangible.

the islamic religion encourages terrible things for promise of eternity pleasures in paradice, litrally sexual pleasures in paradise vias seven virgins.

80% preaches a blind mentality, intangible.

the path of eckankar is personal, your own truth, yhur own journey or your own karma.

the concept of freewill in most religion, is freedom with a box,the confinement of a box.

yhur pastor shud nt tell God said, when yhu can approach God yourself.

what is wrong with the mouth of God, why speak to yhur psstor n nt yhu ?.

religions like islam n Christianity are just rockstar religions, very popular n socially accepted especially in 9ja.

those two religion operates under a collective consciousness of domination, meaning they are used to control masses cause they preach submission by faith, blind faith by the way.

paths like eckankar, Buddhism n the likes, preach individuality and freedom.
from a government and societal standpoint,paths like this are very dangerous, why ?.

imagine an organisation where people dress the way they want, come n go as they want, redesign their cubicle as they see fit. yhu av no boss to answer too buh yhurself.

that organisation wud seem lika disorientated place.
the above example is why paths like eckankar are outlaws,deem occultic, cause everything seems mysterious, everyone is different.

(1) Mystery means secret, unknown, hidden, unfathomed, undeciphered.
Occultism is the science of the hidden truth. Occultism is the science of the mystery of truth. It means the same thing.
You can't say that occultism is the science of mystery, without stating unequivocally the object of mystery (which is truth).

(2) You indirectly accuse me of being a Christian or a religious practitioner as implied in your writeup. May I remind you that I perspicuously opined that I AM A FREE THINKER. You can read my mention again for clarity. I belong to no group.
So your explanation is absolutely unnecessary.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
LeoFish92:

God bless you my brother, in a neighborhood meeting, my dad got into an argument with an Eckankar man, the man bragged that he'll show him superior powers.

Two days later, my brother was shot in the dream, he woke up with a pain at the exact spot he was shot, on his chest.

Still same night, a distant cousin had a terrible dream of where I died and according to her, it was so real she was crying when she woke up..

Still same night, mum that was at omugwo in Lagos woke up with bleeding, imagine an old woman having such.

All happened same night !

Anyone who tells me those guys are not occultic needs his head to be examined.
and he will pay for what he has done, if he is truly the cause of it. buh no real eckist would intentionally do another harm,cause he is well aware of the repercussions, and it goes against everything the path stands for.

put it this way if I as a human being have military training, what are the chances of somebody like yhu without training overpowering me?.

that chance is very slim, Christianity does not account for spiritual life, Christianity is more of a society tool/path than a spiritual one.

if a av spiritual training,mental trainig it puts me at more advantage than yhu, to handle such matters.

alot of Christians would b disappointed when they die, cause they missed it.

alot of all this spiritual virtue/powers can be developed psychologically, never start dey blame eckankar yet. some people are born psychic,even so called Christians.

I once asked a guy if yhu av this power n this knowledge, why are yhu a christian ?.
he told me cause he has chosen to use his powers for God.

now this nigga does drugs just so he can sleep, he would say jesus for the pain, drugs for the mind.

I guess subconsciously he believes that whatever spiritual gift he has is bad, of the devil or something.

this guy is a very day youth, cool etc, he is not an eckist. buh he can do avoke .natural gift no formal or informal training.

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Zunchi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
its quite simple in one sentence : People fear what they don't understand; make them understand and watch their fear disappear

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Timoleon(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
uzoronwusa:

He was speaking figuratively. When you eat his words (hide it in your Heart and obey them),that was made flesh, you are eating, literarily , his flesh.dont get it twisted.

so the bread and wine drunk in churches is not a ritual...its the 'word' eaten and hidden in the body.

Christianity...our own ritual is holy, their own ritual is occultic.

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by john11769(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
pimper24:
Please urgent advise is need. A friend of mine who is an Eckist or member of Eckankar has confided in that his family has concluded plans to disown him because of his membership of the religious group.

They accused him of using occultic powers to hoodwink members of his family. His younger brother said he bumped into his diary where he wrote the family members' names and also different bizarre names beside each for reasons no one could explain.

He has been mandated to denounce his membership or get expelled from the family.

I have been a member of ECKankar for over 20 years now and am living in Nigeria. I have no right to tell anyone to leave his or her religion and i see no reason for anyone to tell me to quit my own religion.
Eckankar is a world wide religion and have worship center in nearly every major cities in our country here. He should advice or invite his family members to ECKANKAR gatherings or worship centers across the country to listen to this lovely teachings of Love. Eckankar is never a cult gathering you find even children and open to people who are not members to come in and listen and its even broadcast on AIT every Saturday morning live by 7.30 am.

2 Likes

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Chinny024(f): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
springtech:

Trust me, they will use anything possible to lure you in, including telling you they also hold church programs. Big lie.

Those people get spiritual power ehn, but it ends here and they end up being messed up.

As it is now, the guy hates anything called church,
Thanks ooo... ...Never knew they are not church...
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bluezy13:

(1) Mystery means secret, unknown, hidden, unfathomed, undeciphered.
Occultism is the science of the hidden truth. Occultism is the science of the mystery of truth. It means the same thing.
You can't say that occultism is the science of mystery, without stating unequivocally the object of mystery (which is truth).

(2) You indirectly accuse me of being a Christian or a religious practitioner as implied in your writeup. May I remind you that I perspicuously opined that I AM A FREE THINKER. You can read my mention again for clarity. I belong to no group.
So your explanation is absolutely unnecessary.

not really, no I dnt assume yhu are xtain, yhu gave a warning , air marking certain paths or search for truth as a danger zone.

it is that perception I am trying to quail away, am very sure xtainty n Islam are not part of those hot zones, cause by yhur indirect words they r not occultic, cause they r open.

free thinking is not a thing to me, by divine right we are all free thinkers. I just marked those two religions cause this is Nigeria.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Timoleon:

so the bread and wine drunk in churches is not a ritual...its the 'word' eaten and hidden in the body.

Christianity...our own ritual is holy, their own ritual is occultic.

I hope yhu see the blind bias -ness here.

yhu and me follow drink garri the same garri, then yhu tell me the garri yhu drank is holy garri because yhu are a christian and mine is sinful.

even christ was not this dumb, now.

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Bluezy13(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
chalantmike:

not really, no I dnt assume yhu are xtain, yhu gave a warning , air marking certain paths or search for truth as a danger zone.

it is that perception I am trying to quail away, am very sure xtainty n Islam are not part of those hot zones, cause by yhur indirect words they r not occultic, cause they r open.

free thinking is not a thing to me, by divine right we are all free thinkers. I just marked those two religions cause this is Nigeria.

I didn't imply the paths to be a danger zone.
I implied that one ought not to tread blindly. One ought to be aware of what one is really getting oneself into.

However, your understanding is commendable.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by gidjah(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
afroxyz:

So because he stays with his parents he shouldn't have a brain or opinion of his home? Someone who probably is in University? What is wrong with us in this country. Are we breeding adults or babies? Why can't we allow a different opinion flourish.
sorry about my typing errors sir.You should understand now that this is Africa oga,our parents dictate to us once we are still under their roofs.How long is it gonna take him to become independent and leave them for his own place ?Dont worry ,he will soon be on his own and he has lots of packs to make choices from.He may also choose to be A HERBALIST TOO!After all we all gat freedom of choices to make !so let him relax.HE THAT PLAY THE PIPER DICTATES THE TUNE .have u forgotten ni??
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
t
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Philistine(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Blesbaby:
Good day all.... I am a member of Eckankar (Eckist), Eckankar is a path of love... It is the religion of the light and sound of God. It is not an occultic group, we have a website www.eckankar.com, we have TV program on silver bird by 3.30 pm on Sunday's, also radio programs on ekofm on Saturdays,...We preach about divine Love and how to be a coworker with God. Today's topic in service is "The Blessings of Gratitude" ...Our spiritual journey is personal, I was a student of UNILAG and we usually hold Eckcampus fellowship close to sport center at amphi theatre,... Eckankar is registered on campus through the DSA.... #Eckankarisnotoccult #Eckislove.... Eckankar is a path of freedom, Eckankar means "Path of the Holy Spirit.... We love God... The Supreme deity, The most,.... Let's continue to see the others as extension of ourselves... Let us tolerate each others religious view... Tanx... From Blessing,..WithLove
What time is the radio program on eko fm on Saturday?
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
bigcasava1:
he wants to hypnotize them nd put them under his control. eckankar temple has a hexagon design at their temples wich is also use by witches. they soul travel at night so as control d weak. if they don't send him out he wl convert their destiny to himself. i have been into it.

would he als pickup all their karmaic tabs ?, all the people yhu absorbed their destinies did yhu pay their karmaic debts ?. did yhu pay for their sins ?.

if the not then yhur claim is stupid.

replace the word destiny with destination, how do yhu walk from point A to point B and go through the process, learn something new, drop somethings, develop along the way?.

what yhu are saying is like moving from point A to point B without going throught the process, like a child that became an adult over night / over a span of 30 year, without having gone through teenage phase.

how is that possible because God is not stupid.

if yhur going to take a persons destiny yhu have to pickup their karmic debts.
Christ was not just born n overnight died on the cross, their was a process, was his birth to his death.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Philistine(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ese95:
Visit www.eckankar.org or www.eckankarnigeria.org tune into Eckankar program on quest fm radio, 93.1 every thursday time 9.30pm also on DRTV rainbow station channels 41, warri also startimes channels 113, every tuesday time 9.30am. Also Eckankar program is on AIT cable network every saturday time 7.30am please tune in and be enlightened.
Ok. Will check it out, really interested.
Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
frozen70:
He belongs to his family and have to come out of that stupid whatever he put himself in

A man without a family is like a man without God, he should obey his family

He is laying foundations for a solitude life

If he continues that way he will be alone on the surface of this earth

Even if he dies no member of his family will claim his corpse

His corpse will belong to unclaimed corpses and you know what happens with it

what are yhu saying didnt christ ask yhu to forsake yhur family and follow him?.

Luke 14:25-27 Easy-to-Read Ve
Decide if You Can Follow Me
Many people were traveling with Jesus. He said to them, “If you come to me but will not leave your family, you cannot be my follower. You must love me more than your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, and sisters—even more than your own life! Whoever will not carry the cross that is given to them when they follow me cannot be my follower.

why dont yhu christains get that journey through is an individual path/thing vias spirituality. even christ preached the same thing.

1 Like

Re: His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
eterisan:
So God belongs only to the Christians eh. So you can only find God in a church using only the Bible?
hmmmm, so what are you insinuating?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.