Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? (1583 Views)

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Mcglisten(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Let Discuss
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by sinaj(f): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
You tell him

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by IamD18: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
The way I'll handle it will depend on the kind of partner I have.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by lilmax(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
divorce
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kick his ass angry

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by EpicMaurice(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
buy laxatives and put in her food.
She go purge tire gringrin
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Offpoint: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
How I handle it depends on the magnitude of the offense.
Minor.... I stick her toothbrush deep down in my azz, drop it when use visit she use it.
minor... I spit in her drinks
serious... I ghost mode...
very serious... #&%$*& till we pass out with zero strength to fight anymore.
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by RevenGeMission: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Its easy to forgive , but harder to forget , especially when you have a partner who always does something you clearly hate and when you confront her , she still asks you what did she do

Sometimes i wonder do women always seek to take happiness away from men ?

Obviously you've done the same thing before and i complained, why would you repeat it ?

To answer the question above , i simply tell what partner did and i expect apology / refraining from that particular offense ,

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Offpoint:
Minor.... I stick her toothbrush deep down in my azz, drop it when use visit she use it.

You're not to be trusted; as a human being *pukes*

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
EpicMaurice:

You are evil
grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Offpoint: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Deadlywoman:

You're not to be trusted; as a human being *pukes*
No man is to be trusted as a human.
I'm not a good man, neither am I a bad man... I'm just an alien who's trapped in human body.
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Distinguish between what you observe and can overlook and what you absolutely can’t take and speak on but don’t nag on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2018
I shout on top of my tiny lungs. That is me letting it all out, then when I cool down, I can now forgive him. Depending on the gravity of his offence.

Or better still I could knock him down and kick his ass tongue.

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by EpicMaurice(m): 2:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Deadlywoman:

You are evil
grin
I've been told grin
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Mcglisten(m): 4:23am On Oct 15, 2018
lilmax:
divorce
wow
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by chiommy123(f): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2018
it depends if its serious or too painful then I wont be talking to him for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by pryme(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Take some time off,
Let the anger wear out,
Then talk about it.

If it repeats itself again, then we won't talk about it again cos am already gone.

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Mcglisten(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2018
lilmax:
divorce
hun?
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Mcglisten(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2018
EpicMaurice:
bad boi
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Mcglisten(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Offpoint:
shocked
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2018
It depends on the weight of the offence,
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Colourich:
I shout on top of my tiny lungs. That is me letting it all out, then when I cool down, I can now forgive him. Depending on the gravity of his offence.

Or better still I could knock him down and kick his ass tongue.

shocked shocked shocked ass kicker
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by CloudKickin(f): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
I let him know straight up, we try to communicate our problems as best as possible because lack of communication is never a good thing in any relationship.

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2018
omoowo8888:

shocked shocked shocked ass kicker
Lolz
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2018
You can hardly hear my voice in an argument, so shouting is out of it. I don't have the the energy for that stress.
What I do is swell up like egusi soup someone forget to warm, leave for a while( if possible) and then talk about it. But if he plays dumb, I revenge.
I can be vengeful grin cheesy

Basically I always lock up when I'm hurt.
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by MrPlato(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2018
sinaj:
You tell him

Is Like your Village People Swear For You With Beauty...

How Can I Be A Member Of Your Village
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by MrPlato(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2018
sinaj:
You tell him

Is Like your Village People Swear For You With Beauty...

How Can I Be A Member Of Your Village

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by MrPlato(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
You can hardly hear my voice in an argument, so shouting is out of it. I don't have the the energy for that stress.
What I do is swell up like egusi soup someone forget to warm, leave for a while( if possible) and then talk about it. But if he plays dumb, I revenge.
I can be vengeful grin cheesy

Basically I always lock up when I'm hurt.

Just Like Myself
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2018
MrPlato:

Just Like Myself
Lol.. grin

Do you have the red eye thing too ? Mom says fire comes out of my eyes when I'm angry. grin
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by MrPlato(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2018

If My Woman Offends Me, I Would fvck Nonsense Out Of Her Head. I Wouldnt Lay A Hand On Her but the Higher The Offence the Harder I Will Fvck Her That Night
Re: When Your Partner Offend You, How Do You Handle It? by MrPlato(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol.. grin

Do you have the red eye thing too ? Mom says fire comes out of my eyes when I'm angry. grin

I Dont Get The Red Eyes because I Can Keep It under Control. I Prefer Not Tell My Offender so That I Can Revenge because If I Tell The Offender And He Apologises Truely I Wont Stop Myself From Forgivin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sniper Should Be Subsidized / Girls Will Choose Prick Over God / #bbnaija!!! Mercy Seen Wearing Her Pant After Exposing Her Puna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.