Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (17253 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Atikulated

Since Atiku won PDP primary election, Tinubu has gone mute, he has a share in Atiku's company and he's owing Atiku, i know because i have an insider in the company. Tinubu is very smart,his priority now is to secure Lagos.he's aware that Buhari only needs him for his 2nd term ambition after which he will be relegated . Dont be surprised if information eventually leaks that Tinubu is working for Atiku.
I don't post to get likes, I post because I'm opportuned to have access to links that update me on behind the scene political moves.

I used to think you completed your elementary education but this your copy&paste post prove me wrong

you're only disgracing your kinsmen here with this needless and unverified post you're sharing as people we see Igbo as people with half Brain

come 2019 Buhari/osibanjo will win and I'll be here to laugh at Igbo back to Biafra or I die grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by igwefivestar(m): 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
IamD18:
We, the Yorubas are also ready to vote Atiku and Peter Obi.

We can't continue to worship APC and their lifeless leader.

We must move this great nation forward
Enough is enough!
We are now wiser!

God bless Atiku.
God bless Peter Obi.
God bless sane Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.
if truly u are from Yoruba, u must be a Christian am happy to hear this from a Yoruba person. Being #AtikulatedObi is a must for every well-meaning Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Felixv: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atithief would be the next president of Igbo land. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by FBIL: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yorubas, let's move Nigeria forward once again.
Osinbajo has bn there while Buhari gives every appointment and juicy jobs to Daura people.For example, 24 Court Judges had 20 to North; 2 to SW, 2 to SS and 0 to SE. This isn't fair to a region that has the VP, that gave more than 60% vote.
The Fashola that has 3-in-1 Ministry has remained comatose because his boss can't give him freedom to work like past ministers in that same Ministry.
When fish begins to rot from the head, the rest of its body cannot be redeemed. Let's not repeat a formula that has led to wrong answers just to be in position.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Anonimoux: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
See all these ones
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Anonimoux: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
We in the South South we are ATIKULATING

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by tola9jaa: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atikulated = Atiku lated� better try 2030

Stupidity is when you spent 3years shouting Biafra Biafra then suddenly you saw another Fulani with money and shouting Atikulated
��� - Abiodun LanrryB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by tola9jaa: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Atikulated = Atiku lated� better try 2030

Stupidity is when you spent 3years shouting Biafra Biafra then suddenly you saw another Fulani with money and shouting Atikulated
��� - Abiodun LanrryB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Opharhe: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Atikulated

Since Atiku won PDP primary election, Tinubu has gone mute, he has a share in Atiku's company and he's owing Atiku, i know because i have an insider in the company. Tinubu is very smart,his priority now is to secure Lagos.he's aware that Buhari only needs him for his 2nd term ambition after which he will be relegated . Dont be surprised if information eventually leaks that Tinubu is working for Atiku.
I don't post to get likes, I post because I'm opportuned to have access to links that update me on behind the scene political moves.
And I think it makes sense for Tinubu to support Atiku while Tinubu retains Lagos. Something will have to give for Tinubu's support of course.
I'm sure Tinubu is unsure of how things will go after 2019 should Buhari win. Again, Buhari's govt have largely dissapointed many Nigerians and supporting an Atiku against Buhari will give him(I mean Tinubu) the image of always siding with the people which is good for him and his political career.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by hg12: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
SilentListener:
Who cares undecided Atiku Will not win self undecided so they can go to hell wit their support tongue
yes na, because you guys have perfected plans to rigg the election, but God would disgrace u all

1 Like

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by hg12: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
u mean just like the way Yoruba's sold kwara state for uthman fadio the Fulani caliphate??
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
hg12:

u mean just like the way Yoruba's sold kwara state for uthman fadio the Fulani caliphate??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by hg12: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Felixv:
Atithief would be the next president of Igbo land. Lol
can u swear that ur god (buhari) isn't A thief?
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nwereonye124(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
God bless atiku we are atikulated

1 Like

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by DSoj(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nonsense. As if we dont know Igbos are yoked on PDP already
Chop Atiku stolen money make we hear word abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by maximilano: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2018
The same Muslim Fulani terrorist Northerners have suddenly become the toast of some people. What a life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by WetinConsignMe: 1:18am On Oct 15, 2018
Donald95:
We Igbo's are taking this Atiku Presidency too personal. It may make other regions desert PDP for us. Our leaders here in the east should close their mouth abit. right now, Buhari, Oshiomole and Tinibu are drafting a bad rugged plan to win in 2019 while we are busy shouting up and down like women as if we can do it alone

Do u have to insult women to prove u r Atikulated?
Here I am, fully Atikulated without insulting women or Yorubas or anybody.
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by deji17: 1:54am On Oct 15, 2018
biggie73:
I'm ready to assist Buhari because of Osunbajo

Only Igbos can say that. As a Yoruba, that is considered betrayal by Igbos...

2 Likes

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by 2truthfulguy: 2:28am On Oct 15, 2018
that single choice bleeped up pdp. i was expecting something better. a man with no record?. Nweala would have been better. they lost already.
lets just negotiate with apc better

2 Likes

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 2:40am On Oct 15, 2018
The only way to give help is to STOP APC FROM RIGGING!!!! kiss
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by 2truthfulguy: 2:42am On Oct 15, 2018
betterAfrica:
'Hello nairaland family. We recently launched an initiative which aims to change Nigeria,Africa and the world at large. This initiative hopes to take everything bad in the current world order and make it good in the new world order.
How would you love a Nigeria where the gap between the rich and poor was closed? Or a Nigeria where you and I are entitled to free healthcare, education,affordable housing, good and well payable jobs? A Nigeria where it is not only a few politicians and elites ruling us? I know you would like that Nigeria too. And,No! We are not inviting you to a party or trying to make you support a presidential candidate. This initiative is free of political undertone and it is a movement to create a better Nigeria for me and you. If you would like to know about this initiative and how it hopes to operate and achieve this dream, join their general group below where you will be sensitized.

WhatsApp number to join group: 08103411195

PS:please note this initiative is not asking for any money from you. If anyone claims to be a representative of this initiative and asks for money, please disregard!

Thanks!'

oh! the evil illuminati slogan introduced by Bush senior while then the US president? ever since then, the world has never known any peace.
dont worry. we prefer GOD. HE is enough for us. not ur new world order
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by banggy: 3:30am On Oct 15, 2018
meolaniyi:
I love Igbos because of their republican Nature. See how they are challanging Atiku for picking Obi as VP without consulting the state holders in Igbo Land. That is what I call pure Organization. They want to tell Atiku that Imposition does not work in their Region.
I know defifinitly that they would still have presented peter obi if they were asked to present a candidate.

I in My Yoruba Land one single man presented Osibanjo and non of us could say jack. That is what is killing us in Yoruba land. look at how everybody treat him with no respect. Osibanjo will take a decision and it would be overturned in his presence. Its a shame!

Trash! trash!! trash!!!

1 Like

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 15, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Atikulated

Hmmmm!
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Opharhe:
And I think it makes sense for Tinubu to support Atiku while Tinubu retains Lagos. Something will have to give for Tinubu's support of course.
I'm sure Tinubu is unsure of how things will go after 2019 should Buhari win. Again, Buhari's govt have largely dissapointed many Nigerians and supporting an Atiku against Buhari will give him(I mean Tinubu) the image of always siding with the people which is good for him and his political career.
How sure are you?
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by martineverest(m): 4:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Donald95:
We Igbo's are taking this Atiku Presidency too personal. It may make other regions desert PDP for us. Our leaders here in the east should close their mouth abit. right now, Buhari, Oshiomole and Tinibu are drafting a bad rugged plan to win in 2019 while we are busy shouting up and down like women as if we can do it alone

ApC silence is deafening
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by martineverest(m): 4:48am On Oct 15, 2018
meolaniyi:
I love Igbos because of their republican Nature. See how they are challanging Atiku for picking Obi as VP without consulting the state holders in Igbo Land. That is what I call pure Organization. They want to tell Atiku that Imposition does not work in their Region.
I know defifinitly that they would still have presented peter obi if they were asked to present a candidate.

I in My Yoruba Land one single man presented Osibanjo and non of us could say jack. That is what is killing us in Yoruba land. look at how everybody treat him with no respect. Osibanjo will take a decision and it would be overturned in his presence. Its a shame!
what a useless comments.....yorubas were against Obasanjo despite being their own
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by martineverest(m): 4:49am On Oct 15, 2018
maximilano:
The same Muslim Fulani terrorist Northerners have suddenly become the toast of some people. What a life
that shows the level of hated they have 4 buhari
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by vineyardfarms: 4:55am On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=72091152]The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths (Worldwide) has commended the PDP presidential candidate and former Vice President Atiku Abubaka, for choosing an Igbo son as the vice presidential candidate for the 2019 general elections.

The commendation was given through a statement issued in Owerri on Sunday by its Acting National President, Dr. Kingsley Dozie; and Emeka Odom, its Assistant National Legal Adviser.

It said that assistance of Igbo youths would be made available to the PDP, having chosen Dr. Peter Obi as its presidential running mate.

The group said it had already started discussing and liaising with youths of other ethnic nationalities on how to have a productive and people-oriented election.
To restructure Nigeria is our priority now and we’ll get it right this time.

“The choice of the former governor, Peter Obi, is great. He was not wasteful in the management of resources while serving as governor.

“GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR BEEN YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together / PDP Presidential Rally Holds In Anambra State Today' / 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.