Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (17254 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by AgbalagbaAwo: 4:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Glink2018:
Ok . Nah tribal thing.

Because of Osinbajo I will vote Buhari again and again.

Buhari is a goal
And we'll suffer it together too... #Cheers
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Chrisenwa: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2018
LOL What other choice do you have ?! Jokers lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths (Worldwide) has commended the PDP presidential candidate and former Vice President Atiku Abubaka, for choosing an Igbo son as the vice presidential candidate for the 2019 general elections.

The commendation was given through a statement issued in Owerri on Sunday by its Acting National President, Dr. Kingsley Dozie; and Emeka Odom, its Assistant National Legal Adviser.

It said that assistance of Igbo youths would be made available to the PDP, having chosen Dr. Peter Obi as its presidential running mate.

The group said it had already started discussing and liaising with youths of other ethnic nationalities on how to have a productive and people-oriented election.
To restructure Nigeria is our priority now and we’ll get it right this time.

“The choice of the former governor, Peter Obi, is great. He was not wasteful in the management of resources while serving as governor.

“Peter Obi is a good choice. He will bring business intelligence into governance.

“He is not corrupt and as a governor, he was not wasteful. Igbo youths are very happy
“Obi’s success story as a businessman would help in reviving the nation’s economy, if elected in 2019.
“The decision to pick him, we believe, is based on his outstanding performance as governor of Anambra State,” it said.

The group said that as a successful businessman, it expected Obi to translate his wealth of experience into good governance for the nation.

They expressed optimism that he would not disappoint Ndigbo in particular and Nigeria at large.

https://punchng.com/were-ready-to-assist-pdp-because-of-peter-obi-ohanaeze-ndigbo-youths-tell-atiku/
resurgent4oodua and butterflyleo are still supporting the lifeless one.

cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Godfullsam(m): 5:44am On Oct 15, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Atikulated

Since Atiku won PDP primary election, Tinubu has gone mute, he has a share in Atiku's company and he's owing Atiku, i know because i have an insider in the company. Tinubu is very smart,his priority now is to secure Lagos.he's aware that Buhari only needs him for his 2nd term ambition after which he will be relegated . Dont be surprised if information eventually leaks that Tinubu is working for Atiku.
I don't post to get likes, I post because I'm opportuned to have access to links that update me on behind the scene political moves.

Tinubu is owing Atiku

You must be kidding yourself grin grin

By the way, how much did your insider said Tinubu I owing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by giztzone(m): 5:45am On Oct 15, 2018
IS either you are first or second... At this case Buhari go still carry first...

Morning job UPDATE.
#JobAlert
Please NOTE that this jobs has been CONFIRMED so you are FREE to APPLY

1. Graduate Interns Recruitment at PropertyPro.ng

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

2. SAP Personnel Recruitment at Primera Food Nigeria Limited

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

3. Logistics Assistant (Food Quality & Safety) Recruitment

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

4. Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) INTERNSHIP

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

5. GTBank Tech Academy program 2018

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Good luck
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by mikejj(m): 5:53am On Oct 15, 2018
grin I kant coman kee myself,,if no be for the money wetin go make me go twaleee
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Ahmeduana(m): 5:53am On Oct 15, 2018
DID YOU HAVE ANY CHOICE?
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by tiger28: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Donald95:
We Igbo's are taking this Atiku Presidency too personal. It may make other regions desert PDP for us. Our leaders here in the east should close their mouth abit. right now, Buhari, Oshiomole and Tinibu are drafting a bad rugged plan to win in 2019 while we are busy shouting up and down like women as if we can do it alone

SMARTEST igboman on this issue.... So surprising to know there are STILL few of progressive thinking ppl here

1 Like

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by echomog1: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2018
We the people of SE are ready to ATIKUlate OBIdiently....
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Moukandjo: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2018
AgbalagbaAwo:

And we'll suffer it together too... #Cheers
True! We, like we're currently doing now, will "suffer" the payment of years & years backlog of salaries & pensions (Nigerian Airways staff, ex-biafran soldiers, bailouts to states), building of infrastructure, improvement in agriculture (especially for local farmers), improvement in security, increase in foreign direct investment & foreign reserves, reduction in looting, etc.
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by maynation(f): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Zieina:

Iwo, o n ki n se omoluabi. You're a fake.
Omoluabi ni mi, mo de ma dibo fun Atiku loruko Jesu
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2018
maynation:

You need to dobale , obey and respect our Otunba Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Onlala: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2018
?
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Zieina(f): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2018
maynation:

You don't understand politics, dear. Change your mindset.

Meanwhile, pls visit this thread and read through the comments. Times are changing and we need to save our O. Republic. A vote for Atiku is a vote for the Igbos and their unborn generation. These people do not mean well for anybody. Too much hate in their hearts. You're therefore advised to kindly reconsider.

https://www.nairaland.com/4788321/what-friend-north-shehu-bello/8#72093211
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Ikpongiton: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2018
that is your own cup of tea.igbo people,permanently at war with itself.next thing you will hear from them is crying and blaming the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by maynation(f): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Zieina:

You don't understand politics, dear. Change your mindset.

Meanwhile, pls visit this thread and read through the comments. Times are changing and we need to save our O. Republic. A vote for Atiku is a vote for the Igbos and their unborn generation. These people do not mean well for anybody. Too much hate in their hearts. You're therefore advised to kindly reconsider.

https://www.nairaland.com/4788321/what-friend-north-shehu-bello/8#72093211

You can't be too sure I don't understand politics cause you are just being sentimental about tribe and not politics.

You are a tribal bigot here, and if you don't wanna be consumed by Sango don't disturb my mention again.

My vote is for Atiku/Obi
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Opharhe: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2018
asuustrike1:

How sure are you?
I'm not very sure but that's how I see it.
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by hush15: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2018
IamD18:
We, the Yorubas are also ready to vote Atiku and Peter Obi.

We can't continue to worship APC and their lifeless leader.

We must move this great nation forward
Enough is enough!
We are now wiser!

God bless Atiku.
God bless Peter Obi.
God bless sane Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

yes o. #iamsouthwestandiamatikulated
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by cooljo85: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
See mumu , you guys aint know nothing , continue in your fictitious hallucination to believe that you can defeat PMB, many of you people don't even have PVC talk more of voting ..Elections are not won on social media outlets
IamD18:
We, the Yorubas are also ready to vote Atiku and Peter Obi.

We can't continue to worship APC and their lifeless leader.

We must move this great nation forward
Enough is enough!
We are now wiser!

God bless Atiku.
God bless Peter Obi.
God bless sane Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by RillJ(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2018
OSUNBAJO?
Did Buhari changed his running mate or he effected you with lifelessness?

biggie73:
I'm ready to assist Buhari because of Osunbajo
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by cooljo85: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
You know nothing about politics . You don't do politics with sympathy, you fight for your interest at all times
mycar:
Game on, in as much as VP slot is just a ceremonial one unless an unforeseen happens, it is good for SW to support as the world is not ending in 2019, there are many more years to come, who knows, you could be the one needing the votes tomorrow, it would have been a different story if buhari had performed, it is the ineptitude of Buhari that is the real issue. After all, Buhari once chose Okadigbo as a running mate but SE voted for OBJ/Atiku against their own. The issue is beyond tribal but doing the right thing. I do not blame those that votes for Buhari/ Osibabjo in 2015 as PDP was becoming too comfortable.
Life goes on, your today's decisions, determine your tomorrow success.

Atiku will surprise everybody, he is likely going to prove his innocence by his performance.
His case will be more like giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Mboi2: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2018
Onlala:
Peter obi is an evil man and should not be voted for by south east because he was the person who made sure that south east governors did not pay 18000 minimu wadge as other states in Nigeria, he made universities and state workers go on 7months strike in 2010 my fellow youths obi is a thief and should not be trusted. South east is the least paid zone courtesy of peter obi (okwute)
Lol... I can see you have not been taking your drugs.
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by degamemaster(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2018
I am an OBI-DIENT boy that's why I'm ATIKULATING.
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Efomeh2020(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2018
The south east need to think before deciding on who to support. I'm just wondering; if Atiku becomes the president, when will it the turn of the Igbo to produce a president?
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by amarachi06(f): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2018
PVision2020:
Good, you support PdP because of Obi while the West (Yoruba) also support APC because of Osinbajo. Everyone supporting their own.

BMC zombies always portraying their tribal bigotry whenever something tangible is been discussed.
APC is full of tribalism while PDP doesn't discriminate, and for your info, this is the first time sane Nigerians are coming together to elect men that will change the Country unlike your APC.

1 Like

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by AgbalagbaAwo: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Moukandjo:

True! We, like we're currently doing now, will "suffer" the payment of years & years backlog of salaries & pensions (Nigerian Airways staff, ex-biafran soldiers, bailouts to states), building of infrastructure, improvement in agriculture (especially for local farmers), improvement in security, increase in foreign direct investment & foreign reserves, reduction in looting, etc.
Cheers!
In your dreams, wake up
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2018
REDshouse:
Igbos alome shld put Atiku there....

They shld go ahead...

North is still aligning with Buhari so be Southwest cos of Osinbajo...
As for Northcentral Kogi and Kwara are more Yoruba than Hausa ....so expect them also to allign with buhari

you're a dreamer if you think Kogi is for Buhari.
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Moukandjo: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
AgbalagbaAwo:
In your dreams, wake up
Which dreams? They're already happening!
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by AgbalagbaAwo: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Moukandjo:
Which dreams? They're already happening!
I said wake up!!!
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Zieina(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
maynation:

[s]You can't be too sure I don't understand politics cause you are just being sentimental about tribe and not politics.

You are a tribal bigot here, and if you don't wanna be consumed by Sango don't disturb my mention again.

My vote is for Atiku/Obi[/s]

Your loss, dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together / We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo / 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Have No Integrity – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.