Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (17252 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by ola9ja(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Donald95:
We Igbo's are taking this Atiku Presidency too personal. It may make other regions desert PDP for us. Our leaders here in the east should close their mouth abit. right now, Buhari, Oshiomole and Tinibu are drafting a bad rugged plan to win in 2019 while we are busy shouting up and down like women as if we can do it alone

You have a point bro, please tell them oh, I can't vote for buhari again neither will I also vote for Atiku, I am sorry to say this but look at it from a rational perspective, most igbos don't have voters card because of biafra and sit at home politics they have been initiating from time past , so how would they deliver Atiku/Obi if APC choose not to rig the election??

For Mature minds alone, not for Chicken Hearted minds.
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Donald95(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
ola9ja:

You have a point bro, please tell them oh, I can't vote for buhari again neither will I also vote for Atiku, I am sorry to say this but look at it from a rational perspective, most igbos don't have voters card because of biafra and sit at home politics they have been initiating from time past , so how would they deliver Atiku/Obi if APC choose not to rig the election??

For Mature minds alone, not for Chicken Hearted minds.

No we can't. If you move about the Streets of Aba, words says that they won't vote at all even if they have PVC which am sure 3/4 of the people doesn't have .

Don't mind online noise. Atiku will only get supports from our governors who will rig massively for him. APC dat one is dead on Arrival.

Conclusion, Igbo people in Aba are no longer interested in Nigerian politics.
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2018
maynation:

You can't be too sure I don't understand politics cause you are just being sentimental about tribe and not politics.

You are a tribal bigot here, and if you don't wanna be consumed by Sango don't disturb my mention again.

My vote is for Atiku/Obi
thank you
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by maynation(f): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
eosigwe:
thank you
My long lost boyfriend sad
Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
maynation:

My long lost boyfriend sad
you ran away na. You didn't want to associate with a Biafra boy. Lols. Thank God we finally have a common interest. Send Buhari back Daura 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere: Buhari Can’t Be Trusted On Third Term Plot / PDP Presidential Rally Holds In Anambra State Today' / Okupe Blasts El-Rufai & Bakare Over GEJ Resignation Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.