Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (118347 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Some of these gym instructors are very dangerous o! Leave your wife alone with them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Mankosi: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Xvideos no dey open,wetin happen?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
one preek no dey do all these fat girls
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
I must be a gym instructor one day

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
one preek no dey do all these fat girls
walahi especially those on nairaland
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by mannyiyke: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
backnbeta:
This fat man pummeled you like this upon all your 'gymming' ! I guess guilt rendered him powerless cheesy
Hahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
These gym instructors ehnn.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol,,,,no wonder they say
"Eebu alo ni ti alabaun, abo ni ti ana re".

Omo ibile lo le ye

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Angelanest:
A man has been heavily criticised after allegedly revealing the identity of his wife whom he recently caught committing adultery with a gym trainer.

The husband identified as Mr Eugene Desouza, was blasted for exposing his marital issue online after sharing a video where the gym instructor was assaulted, beaten and wounded for sleeping with his wife, Mrs. Desouza.

The husband posted the video of the assault online in a bid to shame the man and also posted pictures of his wife, which sparked outrage.

This happened recently in Zambia. 

According to reports, the man noticed strange behaviour from his wife shortly after he introduced her to the gym. He then started trailing his wife’s movements before catching her red handed in bed with the gym instructor.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/zambian-man-batters-gym-instructor-after-catching-his-wife-sleeping-with-him.html
most girls are worthless and useless these days.. and they'll be crying for WOMAN RIGHTS all abt.... rights my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Purplekush(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
His cup of tea. Babes too much. Jesu! Babes yapa!

If you're looking at one and thinking she's the finest you've ever seen...along comes a finer one with an even better shape.

You can't banged them all, man. But hey you can try! grin

Just get you one or two...or three babes. And rest

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
I no just know why I dey always suspect male gym instructors..

My mind no dey ever dey clean for where dem dey.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by chisani(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Cheaters are liable to die young. Stayed humble
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by dfrost: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simonrom:
Please, what's the gym instructor's offense?

He broke the guy's code. Thou shall not sleep � with your fellow man's wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by KadunaMafia: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
cosmatika:
That's how my new gf told me she's a gym instructor and does massage for people. Wen I raised my fears, she said I don't trust her. Nne how do u want me to trust u? Are u Jesus? The 1st day she massaged me, we had d sweetest F of my life, dat day I decided to run from her. Continue ur work lemme go find another babe grin
Czarina will not be happy
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lolz, he wan fvck ur wife slim
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by DonGtoG1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
backnbeta:
This fat man pummeled you like this upon all your 'gymming' ! I guess guilt rendered him powerless cheesy

It doesn't matter how strong and powerful one is, they are always neutralized and rendered powerless by guilt.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Uglymugg: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2018
farano:
Lol gym instructor my foot grin

Your laps is even smoother than that mannequins face. DAMMMMNNNNNN AAAHHHHHHHHJ

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Pilot4Airbus(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2018
TarOrfeek:

If this is done in Festac Town.

All the men will have cuts in their faces.

Even the men with wives.

grin

FHA instructors ba?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2018
God will soon end that useless country
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2018
so upon all ur gym na dis fat man adjust ur attitude smh. person wey u go give f5 make e go house go dey vomit spit. u be disgrace to body builders
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2018
ipobarethieves:
angry cool angry sad grin grin sad undecided sad person wey still look fresh.Make he try such with fisifun-kododada GF.If dat one nor go panel beat am till contour show on his head/face.#Fear women

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by consultancy: 12:53am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's the only disadvantage of marrying a pretty woman.

They always think their kpekus is too good to be eaten by their husband alone.
i have to agree with u on this, even though i know u are psychotic
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 2:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Angelanest:
A man has been heavily criticised after allegedly revealing the identity of his wife whom he recently caught committing adultery with a gym trainer.

The husband identified as Mr Eugene Desouza, was blasted for exposing his marital issue online after sharing a video where the gym instructor was assaulted, beaten and wounded for sleeping with his wife, Mrs. Desouza.

The husband posted the video of the assault online in a bid to shame the man and also posted pictures of his wife, which sparked outrage.

This happened recently in Zambia. 

According to reports, the man noticed strange behaviour from his wife shortly after he introduced her to the gym. He then started trailing his wife’s movements before catching her red handed in bed with the gym instructor.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/zambian-man-batters-gym-instructor-after-catching-his-wife-sleeping-with-him.html

Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.
If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chuwkwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.
They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2018
backnbeta:
lol no b lie
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Ayoswit:
Why get married when you know you won't be faithful to your spouse. Wetin kpekus don cause eh, Hmmm.
my sister dis kpekus mata no b hia o
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Focusmind: 4:51am On Oct 16, 2018
TarOrfeek:

If this is done in Festac Town.

All the men will have cuts in their faces.

Even the men with wives.

grin

I don't understand festac town and Ejigbo with infidelity. I advise most men in FESTAC to conduct DNA test on their kids.

The infidelity among married women folks there is killing.

What I have also noticed in FESTAC town is that a lot of all these married women have husbands that are based in Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, south Africa and sending money and exotic cars to the wife for family upkeep and the woman would be cruising around in latest toyota rav 4 and jeeps with boys in town.

I have seen a lot in that area. Men sleeping with married women and young chics digging it out with married men that just came back to town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by valentinos22(m): 5:23am On Oct 16, 2018
OgeFather:
The gym instructor sabi better thing jare grin grin

if u see person wife as better thing, how u com take dey see single fresh girls? ......

i really pity your parents and ur wife ; i hope her pvkcy taste better too!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.