Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster (15364 Views)

Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster by Ebonko4life(f): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2018
How to grow your African virgin hair faster.

God has really endowed African women with a beautiful curling hair,but instead of appreciating God for their wonderful hair,they go about spoiling the hair by perming, stretching etc.some complain and make flimsy excuse on the ground that the hair is too hard to comb.

African hair takes a long time to grow and, in some cases, might even be prone to unwanted breakage. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to encourage hair growth and make sure your hair stay healthy.

#Wash your hair only when you must.

Washing hair too often strips it of natural oils. Try washing it once a week or once a month with warm water.leave it to dry on it own,the heat from blow drying can cause damage leading to hair breakage.instead plait your hair(I suggest rubber thread)wrap it in a silk scarf and Let it dry overnight.

#Apply hair oil daily

Rub natural oil into the middle and ends of your hair to make it soft and supple.this will stop it from breaking.You can use coconut oil,sharebutter,hair booster.

#Protect the ends of your hair

Leaving your hair down can cause your hair vulnerable to breakage,always plait it before going to bed,dont abuse your hair,by blow drying,flat irons,over tight braiding or weaves(it can damage your front hair)over processing dye and perms.

Love your hair,appreciate what God has blessed you with..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster by Zieina(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ebonko4life:
How to grow your African virgin hair faster.

Thanks for sharing..

Are there fake Virgin Hair Fertilizer around? I got one recently with a slight scent to it. I know it should have a sulphuric but scentless smell. What do you think?

Does hair booster work, really?

(1) (Reply)

He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him / Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview / Action In Calabar (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.