Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Trainer, See What He Did (photos,video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Trainer, See What He Did (photos,video) (631 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Trainer, See What He Did (photos,video) by nigeriapenmedia: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

A man has been heavily criticised after allegedly revealing the identity of his wife whom he recently caught committing adultery with a gym trainer.

The husband identified as Mr Eugene Desouza, was blasted for exposing his marital issue online after sharing a video where the gym instructor was assaulted, beaten and wounded for sleeping with his wife, Mrs. Desouza.

The husband posted the video of the assault online in a bid to shame the man and also posted pictures of his wife, which sparked outrage.

This happened recently in Zambia.

According to reports, the man noticed strange behaviour from his wife shortly after he introduced her to the gym. He then started trailing his wife’s movements before catching her red handed in bed with the gym instructor.

Watch Below..........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/man-catches-his-wife-having-sex-with-gym-trainer-see-what-he-did-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Trainer, See What He Did (photos,video) by nigeriapenmedia: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Trainer, See What He Did (photos,video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gym trainer that will grabbing your wife's assss..

Buy treadmill, bicycle and skipping rope for her.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Going To Loose My Fiance-my Auntie Brought Him Back To Me / Things To Have In Mind B4 U Marry / Ugandan Woman Chops Off Lovers Joystick With A Knife For Cheating On Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.