Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (45730 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
totit:

Lobatan!!!!

Haaaaa!!!
God come to the rescue of my people oo shocked

Till he list the names of those contractors and supervisors...thank God I stay in Akure. So am here to burst lies

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Alariiwo:

Before nko?

Yet a Yoruba or Hausa can't be ward chairman not to talk of LG supervisor in the East.

I hope they don't end up killing the betty and her kinsmen.. Na then Akeredolu eyes go clear.

God forbid. Worst case scenario, he loses out in the next elections.

I really pity Aketi. He should satisfy the voters and not allow nepotism finish him.

Akure people recently flogged an Eze Ndigbo, things like this would escalate things again.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by xfactor23: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
vivlyviv:

You are right. Contracts in ondo state were awarded to her kinsmen to help facilitate her senatorial ambition but it failed. Every local government in ondo state has an igbo supervisor, courtesy of the wife. Akeredolu is being controlled by the wife.
Mr. Poster, can you provide the lists of Local Government and their Igbo supervisors? Provide facts so the world can see. cool

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Alariiwo:

Trace the said pastor and direct your questions to him, not me..

Thankyu

You see someone told huge lies and you absorbed it cos she's not an Alariwo(Yorubas)

Bigot

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Alariiwo: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

God forbid. Worst case scenario, he loses out in the next elections.

I really pity Aketi. He should satisfy the voters and not allow nepotism finish him.

Akure people recently flogged an Eze Ndigbo, things like this would escalate things again.

I know Ondo people are equal to the task, reason why I'm not bothered grin

Akeredolu should move to East and govern them there if they'll allow.. Foolish Yoruba sellouts.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by vivlyviv: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=xfactor23 post=72149176]
Mr. Poster, can you provide the lists of Local Government and their Igbo supervisors? Provide facts so the world can see. cool[/quote
I dont need to list any. Go to ondo state and make your findings.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by xfactor23: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
What a country? Honestly, this country is sitting on a time bomb. One can imagine that most of this hate posts is coming from the youths, so called leaders of tomorrow. This country, in reality is not designed to be one. The early we go our separate ways, the better for all. Tribalism is more deadly than racism.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by xfactor23: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=vivlyviv post=72149241][/quote]
Why should I? You made a claim, so back up your claim with facts. Else, just shut your mouth up
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by totit: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Alariiwo:

I know Ondo people are equal to the task, reason why I'm not bothered grin

Akeredolu should move to East and govern them there if they'll allow.. Foolish Yoruba sellouts.

But two years gone and wasted It's pity bro!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Alariiwo: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
totit:

But two years gone and wasted It's pity bro!
angry

It's expected..

No offence meant but Igbos are not result oriented like us, all they want is money and close any chapter be it project or anything. I don't know whether to say they lack conscience.

Look at their region and you'd understand why they ain't progressing.

Let me stop here so I don't make people cry this night.. But that is my honest review about 'em.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Alariiwo: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
xfactor23:
What a country? Honestly, this country is sitting on a time bomb. One can imagine that most of this hate posts is coming from the youths, so called leaders of tomorrow. This country, in reality is not designed to be one. The early we go our separate ways, the better for all. Tribalism is more deadly than racism.

What is tribalism to you I ask..

Why go to another man's state with bonafide land owners and start terrorizing them, awarding projects to your kinsmen from another part of the country over the indigenes

Does that make sense??

Is such allowed any where in the East??

When it comes to depriving others, you people see nothing wrong but if others do half to you, you'll start crying marginalization.. that you want biafra bla bla bla..

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
xfactor23:

You flatheaded hypocrite, weren't you the one who posted these below?
xfactor23:

Truly, the Igboman has no future in Nigeria. This is the reason I'm all for Biafra, but the political and cultural unification of Ali/Ani/Eli Igbo must be complete before we vacate this cursed contraption. Onye ajuraju, adajunu onwyeya.

xfactor23:

That idiot is not even an Afonja. He is an Aboki guy.

xfactor23:

Lol. Stop eating ewedu and amala before going to bed. grin

xfactor23:

The Yorubas don't like us, but yet they are always after one Amaka or Chinyere. I don't just get it from those group.

xfactor23:

That guy is just a disgusting fool. Jumping on this thread with big grammar to degenerate indi'Igbo unravel his personality and inherent character as the typical Igbo hating afonja. He should be ignored henceforth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Topshow2010(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Power is like a grains of sand, the more you grab it, the more it leaves your hand.
Anyway, over to Governor Rotimi Akeredolu.

Hmmmm ,that quote is from Soseero father in Jumong .
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Alariiwo: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
xfactor23:

I don't like playing with fanatical bigot like you. I know you, and have had several brawl with you on this forum. But, that is past... Since you are privy to how she run the state, according to holy pastor, please provide detail data and statistic here, so everybody will see.

You are not being sincere with yourself..

If a man of faith can come out to lay such accusations and you feel all is right.. Then I don't know what to tell you.

Am I a bigot? NO!

Am I a fanatic? BIG NO!

You just hate being told the truth.. check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Some women when their husbands get into power, they begin to misbehave, power is really toxic.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by vivlyviv: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
xfactor23:

Why should I? You made a claim, so back up your claim with facts. Else, just shut your mouth up
And you should shut up if you are not privy to information.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Rapture4real(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Na so Igbo women be, too controling. She's only waiting for Akeredolu to die so she can inherit his money. If am Akeredolu's family member I'll chase her out. Stupid 1bo b1tch.

This is common to women from South South and South east. They are domineering and commandeering. They hijack leadership from their husbands and make him a weakling.Example is Mrs Patience Jonathan. At a time,het voice was louder than her husband's voice.Its water spirit influence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
xfactor23:

I don't like playing with fanatical bigot like you. I know you, and have had several brawl with you on this forum. But, that is past... Since you are privy to how she run the state, according to holy pastor, please provide detail data and statistic here, so everybody will see.

You're an hypocritical, fanatical, despicable and abjectly dishonest lying crook from the lineage of Judas Iscariot.

How can you of all crooked Igbo bigots come out to deny your bigotry? Honestly you have no shame and you're worse than Judas Iscariot.

Let me refresh your short memory with your own posts since you obviously have been cursed with memory loss.

xfactor23:

That idiot is not even an Afonja. He is an Aboki guy.

xfactor23:

Lol. Stop eating ewedu and amala before going to bed. grin

This guy is an example of how Igbos are. They've been insulting Yorubas since but are now trying to act civil because they need Yoruba votes.

Don't worry, we'll teach you guys a lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by omoelerin1: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
baliyubla:
Like Akeredolu, like Ambode and Fayemi.Even the so called Jagaban is not spared by Remi. Now understand why its so easy for them to be used continuously as Pawns by their Fulani Supremacist.
Like Jonathan whose wife was responsible for his fall to the superior power of Fulani supremacist.
Have you forgotten that Ibori and wife were jailed in london? orji uzor kalu, his wife and mother have a case with EFCC in court.?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by moshino(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Na so Igbo women be, too controling. She's only waiting for Akeredolu to die so she can inherit his money. If am Akeredolu's family member I'll chase her out. Stupid 1bo b1tch.

Well, you're not Akeredolu's family member. And Akeredolu, his wife and family members do not know that you exist. So suffer your hatred, high bp and heartache quietly, until you join your ancestors very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by EternalBeing: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rapture4real:

This is common to women from South South and South east. They are domineering and commandeering. They hijack leadership from their husbands and make him a weakling.Example is Mrs Patience Jonathan. At a time,het voice was louder than her husband's voice.Its water spirit influence
Very deep, I understand what you mean. Pls, where do you worship?
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by totit: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You flatheaded hypocrite, weren't you the one who posted these below?
You exposed his hypocrisy... Loll grin

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by totit: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Alariiwo:

It's expected..

No offence meant but Igbos are not result oriented like us, all they want is money and close any chapter be it project or anything. I don't know whether to say they lack conscience.

Look at their region and you'd understand why they ain't progressing.

Let me stop here so I don't make people cry this night.. But that is my honest review about 'em.

Indeed!
This is just so sad to say the least but it's a great lesson for us,SW as a whole.

Sad angry

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=totit post=72150198][/quote]

Don't mind the flatheaded hypocrite. If he talks nonsense again, I'll make him delete his account.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Common igbo woman taking charge of ondo state, so if ATIKU/OBI comes to power you can imagine what that ibo will do. I have heard about this woman and the way she controls her man. She hates yoruba people but funny enough this osu from nowhere married one with charms. I'm sorry for our YORUBA brothers that marry igbo or make them girlfriend. Have you noticed that Ibos strategy is to take our well influenced brothers e.g. Davido, FFK, Freeze etc. These men have run mad and narcissistic after their encounter with these women. It must be the oha soup. They are gradually becoming irrelevant. These women r going to east to get better charm to charm our brothers. My older brother experienced this from this ibo girl he dated na only God delivered him o. He became so much in love with this girl that we have to go out and find out what was running him mad. That ibo girl almost ruined him financially. He don send that bitch away, he is married and happy now. Abeg o mybrothers igbos are not smiling o. They r giving away their daughters for a reason. Most of these ibo girls have told their family how much money you get. They r desperados

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by raphaeladeyele: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is never done & it will not be

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
moshino:

Well, you're not Akeredolu's family member. And Akeredolu, his wife and family members do not know that you exist. So suffer your hatred, high bp and heartache quietly, until you join your ancestors very soon.
AKEREDOLU and his osu wife will soon know who owns ondo. Weakling man that allowed a bitch from the east to rule his position. I bet after that woman kill him she go turn all her children against yorubas e.g. yemi alade

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
moshino:

Well, you're not Akeredolu's family member. And Akeredolu, his wife and family members do not know that you exist. So suffer your hatred, high bp and heartache quietly, until you join your ancestors very soon.[/quote]
AKEREDOLU and his osu wife will soon know who owns ondo. Weakling man that allowed a bitch from the east to rule his position. I bet after that woman kill him she go turn all her children against yorubas e.g. yemi alade
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by movetoca: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Na person born this one too. Smh
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by moshino(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
jafol:

Stop taking tramadol for your hallucinations, it's making it worse for you.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Abagworo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
All I smell here is political propaganda very likely from Tinubu. We all know what played out prior to Aketi's emergence and the role of ousted APC chairman Oyegun in going against Tinubu's interest. The game is to sell this propaganda until the Ondo people truly turn against Aketi and that will form enough reason for the godfather to push him off easily without resistance.

Akeredolu should make use of his head and curtail the wife from interfering in government activities because that is the point his opponents intend to blow out of proportion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Disbands President Buhari's Support Group In Senate.. / El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.