Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (45733 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Westaslave2(f): 2:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Not "as bad as"

That's the same thing your Eze Ndigbo said that got him beaten in Akure.

You're saying Ogun, Lagos and Oyo people are bad but there are more Igbos there than Akure. You really should think before you talk.
u ar a bloody liar cum propagandist! U dare nt beat dat businessman ! U cowards lie more dan d devil
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 4:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
U cursed soul, u wl only rant but dia is nothing u cursed pple wl do us! Ur jealousy is alarming!

I love your chest beating, you said more than that before. You people r ingrates, you call me coward then you will soon see when ur ibo bitch with her weakling is gragged out of office.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 4:40am On Oct 17, 2018
princfred:
Yoruba Muslim spotted with the sole aim in life to drive a wedge between Yoruba Christians and igbos.
Their is no YORUBA Christian and muslims we r one. We r past dat. Do you know Davido that is with chioma is Muslim, do you know FFK is Muslim and have Muslim name, almost all yoruba ibo loving bastards r muslims not even christians. Most YORUBA Muslims can even quote the bible. Go n Google the names I give u. They r from Muslim families. Even tobi baker, Leo dasilva, bode george are all muslims. So give them their due respect
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 4:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Bannylove13:

Go chase her na.. tribal being

She learn from Yoruba women
Those ones control husband pass remote

Dem don influence her
Stupid bitchy ......
Mama hold your forte tight... no mind hatez
So na yoruba man influence ojukwu and ironsi abi? Or na yoruba woman influence mama Jonathan goodluck
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by nijanigga: 4:53am On Oct 17, 2018
she colored her lips like juicy to to.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Hotfreezer: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
u ar a bloody liar cum propagandist! U dare nt beat dat businessman ! U cowards lie more dan d devil

Here's a link to the news of him being beaten.
https://www.nairaland.com/2666239/akure-youths-flogged-eze-ndigbo-out

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/14/business-activities-paralyzed-as-akure-youths-clash-with-igbo-traders/

Not only was he beaten, they banned the use of the Eze Ndigbo title in Akure.

You would just be making useless noise like an empty barrel when you don't even know anything.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2018
To top it all she ugly as shit even her kids.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by yorubakid: 6:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

[s]

It's expected..

No offence meant but Igbos are not result oriented like us, all they want is money and close any chapter be it project or anything. I don't know whether to say they lack conscience.

Look at their region and you'd understand why they ain't progressing.

Let me stop here so I don't make people cry this night.. But that is my honest review about 'em.[/s]
I guess the useless states like ekiti,osun,Oyo and ogun with their bad governance and under development are all in the east. Skull mining, ritual killings and bank robberies are daily occurrences in the west and all these things are signs of failed region..keep electing useless leaders and keep blaming igbos for your failures

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by yorubakid: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2018
jafol:
[s]Common igbo woman taking charge of ondo state, so if ATIKU/OBI comes to power you can imagine what that ibo will do. I have heard about this woman and the way she controls her man. She hates yoruba people but funny enough this osu from nowhere married one with charms. I'm sorry for our YORUBA brothers that marry igbo or make them girlfriend. Have you noticed that Ibos strategy is to take our well influenced brothers e.g. Davido, FFK, Freeze etc. These men have run mad and narcissistic after their encounter with these women. It must be the oha soup. They are gradually becoming irrelevant. These women r going to east to get better charm to charm our brothers. My older brother experienced this from this ibo girl he dated na only God delivered him o. He became so much in love with this girl that we have to go out and find out what was running him mad. That ibo girl almost ruined him financially. He don send that bitch away, he is married and happy now. Abeg o mybrothers igbos are not smiling o. They r giving away their daughters for a reason. Most of these ibo girls have told their family how much money you get. They r desperados[/s]
ambode's wife and tinubu's wife must be igbo abi.. keep blaming igbos instead of blaming weaklings called Yoruba men for being puss.y. An average Yoruba men will is more likely to marry an igbo woman than a Yoruba woman.As am typing this now,am sure that more Yoruba men are selling their property and heading to the east to pick an igbo wife.. Don't know the obsession of Yoruba men with igbo women..

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by yorubakid: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2018
jafol:

I love your chest beating, you said more than that before. You people r ingrates, you call me coward then you will soon see when ur ibo bitch with her weakling is gragged out of office.
South West is a failed region.. kidnapping, bank robberies,ritual killings and skull mining is a daily occurrence over there..You be more worried about that instead blaming the igbos all the time
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by CoachOore: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
We said it several time that pastor should face their ministry instead of playing partisan politics.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by princfred(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
jafol:

Their is no YORUBA Christian and muslims we r one. We r past dat. Do you know Davido that is with chioma is Muslim, do you know FFK is Muslim and have Muslim name, almost all yoruba ibo loving bastards r muslims not even christians. Most YORUBA Muslims can even quote the bible. Go n Google the names I give u. They r from Muslim families. Even tobi baker, Leo dasilva, bode george are all muslims.
So give them their due respect
So they hate igbos but love their women. Thats some crazy combination there. Also, FFK and a number of those you mentioned are not muslims.

But so you say "no Yoruba christian nor muslim" yet went right ahead, just a couple of lines later, to point out those you claim belong (exclusively) to Muslim families. So thats the nonsense line you guys use to deceive Yoruba Christians - hiding under no Yoruba Christian or Muslim yet covertly acknowledging the exclusively Yoruba Muslim families or not? Just reserve it for them it doesnt work on less naive people.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I will choke you if i catch you. Yoruba women are out of your league. Stop disrespecting them. Were!

what is this one saying?
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Ugosample(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Tribalism has blocked the heart of many urchins on this thread
including that bastard that is calling himself pastor.

No atom of common sense
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Awoo88: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Na so Igbo women be, too controling. She's only waiting for Akeredolu to die so she can inherit his money. If am Akeredolu's family member I'll chase her out. Stupid 1bo b1tch.
Get well soon
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by princfred(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Na so Igbo women be, too controling. She's only waiting for Akeredolu to die so she can inherit his money. If am Akeredolu's family member I'll chase her out. Stupid 1bo b1tch.
Yet leave them for others.... for were? So either you are lying or...
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Ziggylady(f): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

Maybe you don't understand, I'll help make it clear..

Ondo is not like Lagos where anything goes. They don't tolerate outsiders meddling in their affairs and the Igbo wife is bringing outsiders to take the land owners job.

I pity the betty and her "first lady" Akeredolu.. When Ondo people start their wahala, she'll relocate to her parents house in the East.

Yet you made advances towards an Igbo lady..only for her parents to reject you hence your bitterness. undecided abi i lie?

If only 98% of yoruba males will stop panting after Igbo ladies.,rushing to marry them like its going out of fashion,then we can believe your lies..

But from the look of things,that cannt happen in a billion years
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Ziggylady(f): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Rapture4real:

This is common to women from South South and South east. They are domineering and commandeering. They hijack leadership from their husbands and make him a weakling.Example is Mrs Patience Jonathan. At a time,het voice was louder than her husband's voice.Its water spirit influence

Ambode's wife who slapped a clergy is from SS and SE right??..Keep sprouting nonsense you hear?.at the end of the day,Yorubas will still rush in droves to SE and SS to marry undecided

That is the irony of the average yorubaman....you lots will insult,abuse denigrate something yet will fight tooth and nail to stick with that same thing...talk about frist-class insanity lipsrsealed
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Ziggylady(f): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Normal childish,petty,effeminate SW politics of foolishness at play...yeye.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Alariiwo: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yet you made advances towards an Igbo lady..only for her parents to reject you hence your bitterness. undecided abi i lie?

If only 98% of yoruba males will stop panting after Igbo ladies.,rushing to marry them like its going out of fashion,then we can believe your lies..

But from the look of things,that cannt happen in a billion years

Nah.. you didn't lie.

I love Igbos, the girls especially. I do have good chemistry with them grin
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by xfactor23: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hotfreezer:

The Yorubas don't like us, but yet they are always after one Amaka or Chinyere. I don't just get it from those group.

Its not fact that you don't like Igbos, but crave after their women? See this one'o. The woman, ya are all hating on this post, is she not Igbo? What is her crime here, coming from a tribe ya all love to hate. Men, you all make me sick. Listen up, forget this VP bullshit, most of us have given up on this contraption, long ago. Restructure may be a way to go, for short term remedy, but in reality, we are not one. This is the simple truth.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by crimeboss: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Aren't stupid and a hypocrite, aren't they APC again that are seriously in ur evil party. grin
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by deomelo: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Akeredolu is currently the weakest governor in the SW and he's destined to fail, he's a mistake Ondo people made just like Fayose in Ekiti.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
crimeboss:

Aren't stupid and a hypocrite, aren't they APC again that are seriously in ur evil party. grin
What's this imbeci1e saying ?
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by crimeboss: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
What's this imbeci1e saying ?
ur father is a leading imbeci1e am just his obedient follower, and u are qualified in that area since u are genetically ur father's son.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by Christistruth00: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Keep your evil mouth to yourself I know if she were your own sister you will never complain.
The problem with this so called Pastor is if the state Party members are not complaining,and the State house officials are not complaining and the Akeredolu family members are not complaining then he is supposed to be praying over the issue and not Slandering the woman in Public.
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
xfactor23:

You can imagine what a normal human being will sit down and fabricate angry
Ipod pigs don't always understand common sense, so I will leave u at that
Re: Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa by jafol(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Christistruth00:

Keep your evil mouth to yourself I know if she were your own sister you will never complain.
The problem with this so called Pastor is if the state Party members are not complaining,and the State house officials are not complaining and the Akeredolu family members are not complaining then he is supposed to be praying over the issue and not Slandering the woman in Public.
Who told you they don't know. Again just because yorubas r quite don't take them for a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / 12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says / Access Card For Entering Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.