Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 (978 Views)

Another Yahoo Boy 17 Years Old Tear Latest GLE And Mansion / Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 by arinze198(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2018
A 17-year old boy caught with their neighbour’s 7-year old girl has opened up and confessed to the police that he wanted to taste sex and lured the victim into it in order to achieve his desire.

The boy landed in trouble after he was caught and handed over to the police for sleeping with the little girl.

The incident happened at Idowu Fadeyi Street in Ayobo, Lagos, where they reside.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/wanted-taste-sex-says-boy17-caught-girl-7/

Re: I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 by Oreofepeters: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2018
let him taste in peace abeg.
Re: I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 by GOFRONT(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy

If you want to taste sex, you cannot taste it with your mate abi?? grin cheesy

In that case, taste this Hammer!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 by Evangkatsoulis: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
They are both below the age of consent. So no crime here.
Re: I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 by CapedBaldy: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 by Kingosytex(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
how on earth could a 7 yr old girl without any thing on her chest arouse you?

you deserve to be castrated. why didn't u walk down the street and locate an ashawo joint and with as low as N500, you explore the sex wonderland.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Seduce A Petty Husband - Hot Woman Asks / Help - Frequent Wet Dreams, Is It Normal Or Bad - / What I Saw In Her Hand Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.