Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective (2904 Views)

Enugu: Igbo-Eze North Pledges To Vote For Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Candidates / The Reason ATIKU ABUBAKAR Should Be Nigeria Next President / The Real Reason Atiku Is NOT Giving Up Despite Slim Chances At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by JeanBoKassa: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why these noise makers are on nairaland typing rubbish that nobody reads Peter is already atikulatinng obidiently in Abia state....

PDP Vice Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi, Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe others visit Umuimo, one of the communities in Osisioma Ngwa LGA of Abia State, where the pipeline explosion occurred...

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ngosievergreen(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
ARE YOU GAUGING THE MOMENTUM? HOW DID YOU KNOW THE SIZE OF THE MOMENTUM. HEHEHEHEHE

Enugupikin:

i still repeat Atiku/obi project is Anambra project..you must have noticed the reduction in momentum since Obi was announced among SE leaders..Atiku/obi project is Anambra project
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Enugupikin: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
author=JeanBoKassa post=72171886]Lolzzzzz....atikulated obi...wailers should go and die

Am not interested in ezza, ezeagu, oji, nsukka, izzi, abakiliki analysis...under developed villages that doesn't know about politics giving 1943 analysis.

Atiku/obi I know.

Umahi I know not.
Atiku/Obi project is a failed project...u will cry blood

All these apc apologist should just go and have. Seat.[/quote]
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ngosievergreen(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Peter Obi is the new Igbo leader cheesy

JeanBoKassa:
Why these noise makers are on nairaland typing rubbish that nobody reads Peter is already atikulatinng obidiently in Abia state....

PDP Vice Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi, Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe others visit Umuimo, one of the communities in Osisioma Ngwa LGA of Abia State, where the pipeline explosion occurred...
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by osazeeblue01: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:
i will try my best not to be biased.
At first Atiku's choice of obi generated jubilation not just in the SE but far reaching across other people tired of Buhari's government
However, controversies emerged from the SE leaders which actually reduced the momentum of Obi's choice(whether u like it or not)
Now the aftermath of that whereby Anambra people seem to now start abusing other igbos more esp the Ebonyi people is going to build up sentiments more and coupled with the recent ipob threat, Atiku's chances in the east is going to be badly affect.Sure Atiku will win east but not in the same margin Jonathan won in 2015

let us see your views

TRASH
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Enugupikin: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi has an social media team, they are the ones making noise everywhere. They are the only ones you see bashing other igbos.
Truth is the protest by SE leaders killed Atiku’s ambition. Even if they turn back now, it would be hard to pick up that momentum. Go on most SE/Anambra forums on Facebook, people are already divided. Some are pushing 2023, some Atiku, some APGA candidate gbor (fully backed by Anambra State govt) etc
unfortunately the online miscreants have barely 3kb brain capacity and only result to abuse
Atiku/Obi project is a failed project
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ayed44: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Even if Atiku picks his running mate from Enugu or Ebonyi, d remaining 4 states from d SE will still be angry/jealous.
I cannot even believe that Igbos can be playing tribal politics within themselves. Somebody is from Anambra so he cannot be vice president. I expected d opposition to Obi's choice would come from d South West, but it's d same Igbos pulling themselves down.
These is d same set of people agitating to have their own country Biafra. How would they manage themselves?
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by BeautifulMind2: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
osazeeblue01:

TRASH
All States in southeast and beyond has benefitted from Peter Obi gestures
Enugu and other Eastern states excited over choice of Peter Obi

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ayed44: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

continue Atikulating a failed project..Atiku/Obi project has failed even before starting
instead of having an Anambra man as a vice president, u would rather continue with a failed and incompetent Buhari, right?
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ngosievergreen(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

Peter Obi is now the new Igbo leaders

hehehehehehehe

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by globemoney: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

unfortunately the online miscreants have barely 3kb brain capacity and only result to abuse
Atiku/Obi project is a failed project
Don’t mind them. That was how they insulted Obiano during the last Anambra election, this is how they are insulting our leaders everywhere on social media saying we don’t have leaders. Umahi don kuku talk say he no send them
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ngosievergreen(f): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

All States in southeast and beyond has benefitted from Peter Obi gestures
Enugu and other Eastern states excited over choice of Peter Obi

The whole Igbo race are in a happy mood. cheesy
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by globemoney: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ayed44:
Even if Atiku picks his running mate from Enugu or Ebonyi, d remaining 4 states from d SE will still be angry/jealous.
I cannot even believe that Igbos can be playing tribal politics within themselves. Somebody is from Anambra so he cannot be vice president. I expected d opposition to Obi's choice would come from d South West, but it's d same Igbos pulling themselves down.
These is d same set of people agitating to have their own country Biafra. How would they manage themselves?
Peter Obi has many enemies that was why SE leaders don’t want him. The entire SE leaders endorsed Soludo/Okonjo Iweala but Atiku ignored them. That’s why they are angry. It’s not about Anambra. How will you market an Obi candidate to Obiano?
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Apawicked: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
I like how Yoruba wanabe Igbos are going ballistic because of Peter Obi. Spits on thread
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by JeanBoKassa: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

ikpeazu only came out bc of the explosion

Atiku/obi is an anambra project and a failed project

Lolzzzzz.....chaii see pain

But I have a message for.....unfortunately nobody reads this thing u wrote on nairaland.....

Greater Nigerians in diaspora are already atikulating.

I advise u take panadol to ease ur pain.
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by BeautifulMind2: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

only Anambra is excited...not SE people
Obi is loved by many stop hating

Sokoto and Nasarawa many states across the nation has benefited from Peter Obi

Mind top Bishops, and political leaders across the nation solicited for Obi's nomination

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by JeanBoKassa: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

sure..Buhari rather continue than have Obi from Anambra as a VP
mbanu

Try felvin-20

Is also a pain reliever.
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by BeautifulMind2: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

when has the same hausa/fulani people you village people like to hate become your friends
northerners hate igbos already so thats the worst already
Atiku/obi project is a failed project
You belong to 5%
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ayed44: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi has many enemies that was why SE leaders don’t want him. The entire SE leaders endorsed Soludo/Okonjo Iweala but Atiku ignored them. That’s why they are angry. It’s not about Anambra. How will you market an Obi candidate to Obiano?
so what are d sins of Peter Obi?
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ayed44: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

when has the same hausa/fulani people you village people like to hate become your friends
northerners hate igbos already so thats the worst already
Atiku/obi project is a failed project
This Peter Obi's issue really pain u, I can See ur frustration everywhere. But just calm down, u will be fine eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger With Military Aircraft / Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos / Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.