Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective (2888 Views)

Enugu: Igbo-Eze North Pledges To Vote For Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Candidates / The Reason ATIKU ABUBAKAR Should Be Nigeria Next President / The Real Reason Atiku Is NOT Giving Up Despite Slim Chances At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

only Anambra people will vote OBI..get it straight into your empty skull...OBI is an anambra project and not an IGBO project..

Atiku has lost already even before election started

What the hell does an "Igbo project" even mean? What kind of stewpid article and comments are these?

1 Like

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:
Lolzzzzz....atikulated obi...wailers should go and die

Am not interested in ezza, ezeagu, oji, nsukka, izzi, abakiliki analysis...under developed villages that doesn't know about politics giving 1943 analysis.

Atiku/obi I know.

Umahi I know not.

All these apc apologist should just go and have. Seat.

Another new, multiple account created yesterday from someone that clearly has numerous other accounts. Most of the most divisive accounts here were recently created. I don't get it.....aren't you losers too old for this kind of immaturity?

1 Like

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by NDakota: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

when has the same hausa/fulani people you village people like to hate become your friends
northerners hate igbos already so thats the worst already
Atiku/obi project is a failed project

Why do you stress yourself?

You should have known that Atiku/Obi project is an IPOB project.

Forget all the denials by the faceless Emma Powerful, IPOB knows that should Atiku fail to win that Nnamdi Kanu and his parents will remain in exile for another four years.

Abaribe, Ikpeazu and co., are pushing this dead-on-arrival project to help Igwe Kanu not to die as a scoundrel in a creek...

Ignore them. The blood of youths slain because of the gra-gra from Kanu will never let Atiku win.

IPOB can never have their way in a Nigeria they vehemently rejected.
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Antivirus92(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Buhari said 5% in Southeast voted for him last election, I believe you and your likes belong to that 5% group, such low percentage group always loud to be notice among 95% majority Igbos are fully behind Obi, across parties
don't be deceived....enugupikin and nonsowow are not igbos....forget the names

1 Like

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by BeautifulMind2: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Antivirus92:
don't be deceived....enugupikin and nonsowow are not igbos....forget the names
Ok
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by MrJanuzaj: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:
i will try my best not to be biased.
At first Atiku's choice of obi generated jubilation not just in the SE but far reaching across other people tired of Buhari's government
However, controversies emerged from the SE leaders which actually reduced the momentum of Obi's choice(whether u like it or not)
Now the aftermath of that whereby Anambra people seem to now start abusing other igbos more esp the Ebonyi people is going to build up sentiments more and coupled with the recent ipob threat, Atiku's chances in the east is going to be badly affect.Sure Atiku will win east but not in the same margin Jonathan won in 2015

let us see your views

Oga let me tell you, most of thinks that for you to be a real igbo man, you have to hate Buhari passionately. But bookmark this comment, Whether Southeast give Buhari 100% votes or not. Atiku will be defeated comfortably by Buhari. So this cacophony by you igbos on social media will further spoil Atikus slim chances, he will lose because igbos have hijacked the Atiku project and as usual becoming very arrogant about it.

1 Like

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by achi4u(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
I careless who the VP is or where he comes from, all I want is PEACE of mind and less attack on Ebonyi children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by wingmanII: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

In your town, you are nobody and too small to decide for your LGA not to talk of your state or southeast grin grin

Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Punch Newspaper Front Page Headlines (photo) - 04/11/2018 / Rice Donated By China For Hungry Idp's Rotting Away In Nema(pics) / I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.