Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant (2479 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok my girlfriend, sorry recently exed girlfriend came to my apartment with her friend and another lady, she claiming I impregnated her and I'm trying to deny it....

First of all I'm not responsible for any pregnant shii... I can't be responsible because I remembered I pulled out before I offloaded.... Infact i could remember spraying her with the akamu the first time,while she swallowed the second one(we even joked she swallowed my kids) now she be here crying and saying I don't love her.....

Please can swallowed akamu makes one pregnant.... I'm not responsible for your pregnancy lola... I'm not... Go and give the pregnancy to its owner..... (she is a naira lander)... Don't come back to my house.. You are warned

And you her friend pushing her on and telling her to shay wahrah for mi... Hmmmm I'm sorry for you.... Just open my gate again... OK... Just lemme see you tonight...
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Get off the fvcking internet and go get an education. You're jobless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ishilove:
Get off the fvcking internet and go get an education. You're jobless
how many jobs have you created Mr who is not jobless...

7 Likes

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Eberechi24(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
how many jobs have you created Mr who is not jobless...
Send me a PM let me give you one so that you can be one of the numbers. Shior
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ishilove:

just sent you one sir/Ma, hopefully I'd be gainfully employed...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by yarimo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pictures and videos or no mature advice wallahi. undecided
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Kseafresh: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
When you and her where enjoying the akamu, you didn't call us oo...now akamu has pour ,una two don dey call us...Una fada
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kseafresh:
When you and her where enjoying the akamu, you didn't call us oo...now akamu has pour ,una two don dey call us...Una fada
actually her father for trying to play a fast one on me.... I didn't get her pregnant someone else did.... Im very sure... No be today I Don day pull out na...
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by ottohan: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
just sent you one sir, hopefully I'd be gainfully employed...
Go and get basic education first...
You could as well ask if swallowing orange seeds would make a tree grow in ur stomach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
ottohan:
if you have sense, you should have taken her advice, but you went ahead to display ur stupidity....
Go and get basic education first
i don't understand you bruh, how does basic education helps in the matter.... A baby is about to be landed on my head just like that nd you talking basic education...
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by SUPERPACK: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
precum is big enough to impregnate a woman, if u like pull out it doesn't matter, just start buying baby materials little by little, i foresee her giving birth to quadruplets. next time pull out your brain instead.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
SUPERPACK:
precum is big enough to impregnate a woman, if u like pull out it doesn't matter, just start buying baby materials little by little, i foresee her giving birth to quadruplets. next time pull out your brain instead.
hmmmm first reasonable comment all day... Quadruplets that's like 8...ok..all I know is peh it's not my baby... I wish her and her family the best...
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Let me tell you the truth. It depends.

Naturally, normally, swallowing cum can NEVER make a lady pregnant.

But if better Jazz/Juju dey involved, the lady can even born crocodile self at the end of the day.

So it depends.

In case you want to ask how you can know which one of the two is your situation...

Wait, is it everything you want to know I must tell you?

Ask google! grin
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Sir/Ma, a humble boy is here oo.

Can I send a PM too? cry embarassed cry
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Diamond23(f): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Let me tell you the truth. It depends.

Naturally, normally, swallowing cum can NEVER make a lady pregnant.

But if better Jazz/Juju dey involved, the lady can even born crocodile self at the end of the day.

So it depends.

In case you want to ask how you can know which one of the two is your situation...

Wait, is it everything you want to know I must tell you?

Ask google! grin
crocodile weak me...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Sir/Ma, a humble boy is here oo.

Can I send a PM too? cry embarassed cry
have you sent yours if not quickly do asap.... We bout to get employed...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
have you sent yours if not quickly do asap.... We bout to get employed...

How can I do it please?

If i go through the button "Send an Email to" it is not allowing me write anything, rather it is saying something like "OladimejiRufai wants to send a message to... but since you are not connected..."
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Earlystar698(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
get the fulk out
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

How can I do it please?

If i go through the button "Send an Email to" it is not allowing me write anything, rather it is saying something like "OladimejiRufai wants to send a message to... but since you are not connected..."
just send it like that...
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by samysmoothfresh: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
actually her father for trying to play a fast one on me.... I didn't get her pregnant someone else did.... Im very sure... No be today I Don day pull out na...

twale for the boss.........double twale for the wahrah boi!!

The only man wey get 86years experience for "pulling out"

the only man wey don successfully pull out of 286 (and still counting) vaginas without a single drop of "akamu" entering inside

twale!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

twale for the boss.........double twale for the wahrah boi!!

The only man wey get 86years experience for "pulling out"

the only man wey don successfully pull out of 286 (and still counting) vaginas without a single drop of "akamu" entering inside

twale!!!!!
baba this whining too much...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by samysmoothfresh: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
baba this whining too much...
my oga, no be whining o,.,,,.......fear no gree let me whine you na

you know say e don teeeeeey when you begin pull out

abi i lie?
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

abi i lie?

baba no be me get Belle seh

1 Like

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Dizzytee: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

abi i lie?

Hahaha
You Knw Lie My Guy
He Is a great pullout lyk my guy guy ajayi d traveler that denied his son oladipupo

1 Like

Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by samysmoothfresh: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Starboytwo:
baba no be me get Belle seh

my oga e sure me die say no be you get the belle at all

i fit even swear say no be you get am...............you wey be pull out king

before you give am the belle, i trust you say you go just sharp sharp pull out one time......................
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Starboytwo(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

my oga e sure me die say no be you get the belle at all

i fit even swear say no be you get am...............you wey be pull out king

before you give am the belle, i trust you say you go just sharp sharp pull out one time......................
oh God which kain enterment be dis tori olohun
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Starboytwo:
i don't understand you bruh, how does basic education helps in the matter.... A baby is about to be landed on my head just like that nd you talking basic education...

Bro those precum is as potent than the main akamu.. if you no wear condoms. Na your baby be that ooo
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by femi4: 5:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Starboytwo:
Ok my girlfriend, sorry recently exed girlfriend came to my apartment with her friend and another lady, she claiming I impregnated her and I'm trying to deny it....

First of all I'm not responsible for any pregnant shii... I can't be responsible because I remembered I pulled out before I offloaded.... Infact i could remember spraying her with the akamu the first time,while she swallowed the second one(we even joked she swallowed my kids) now she be here crying and saying I don't love her.....

Please can swallowed akamu makes one pregnant.... I'm not responsible for your pregnancy lola... I'm not... Go and give the pregnancy to its owner..... (she is a naira lander)... Don't come back to my house.. You are warned

And you her friend pushing her on and telling her to shay wahrah for mi... Hmmmm I'm sorry for you.... Just open my gate again... OK... Just lemme see you tonight...
Your precum is at work
Re: Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant by Pearl05(f): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Starboytwo:

We hail you, the great keeper of pull of temple.

Does your pull off covers STDs? HIV virus and it's neighbours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? / Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days / Any1 That Drops His Acct Details For Help Because Of The Lockdown Is Lazy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.