Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) (43551 Views)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
i like dem very many
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
nephemmy:
[color=#990000][/color] cry slay for where
I only see plasmolysed breastss and expired thighs.. embarassed cool

Guy you wicked oo
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by arabbunkum: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fat, overfed, over-mature ladies.
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
SageTravels:
I want a strong, independent, confident, little matured, beautiful nature from inside and little attractive (good looking) kind of a girl who will always support me during my bad times. She should value me more as a person and not value me as a price. She should be a good cook and ambitious in life and not at all undeceive about what to do.

Oshey..

You forgot to add submissive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
remiproxy:
OK. kindly check the link and image below
guy how many referrals do you have before they pay you 67k like this?
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
SageTravels:
I want a strong, independent, confident, little matured, beautiful nature from inside and little attractive (good looking) kind of a girl who will always support me during my bad times. She should value me more as a person and not value me as a price. She should be a good cook and ambitious in life and not at all undeceive about what to do.
LOL o y o
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by SocialJustice: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simplep:
Fats and oil
BBW, the average African man's specification and its fat and oil.
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
do you have half these qualities? work on yourself and you will naturally attract the right woman for you.
SageTravels:
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by AffiliateBaron(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Anyway, you can learn how to create your free blog using blogger platform here http://joyjerryblog..com/2018/10/how-to-create-free-blog-using-blogger.html
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simplep:
Fats and oil
+ accumulation of Okpa, poundi, eba, akpu, amala, ewa and Agidi

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simplep:
Fats and oil
Lard and blubber.
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Thugnificent(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sexy indeed
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Delivar(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
MrPlato:

Which Church Is She Wedding?

After Showing The World All These, she's Still going To Wear a Wedding Gown And Climb the Altar of God. Bloody Hypocrite!

Oloshos in The House Of The Lord
Sometimes when you guys try to be religious it makes you guys look immature and uneducated. What's the big deal with swim suits? Besides, weren't we born naked? Clothes are simply a man's invention. By default we should all be walking around naked like other animals. What would you say about places where women and men walk around naked and still live happily? If you still bothered about swimsuits at this age you are simply immature.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Ganbite: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
MrPlato:

Which Church Is She Wedding?

After Showing The World All These, she's Still going To Wear a Wedding Gown And Climb the Altar of God. Bloody Hypocrite!

Oloshos in The House Of The Lord

na u knowwwww Mr. holy
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simplep:
Fats and oil

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Delivar(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Liveair:
Black man needs a total factory RESET.
Must everything be copied?
What exactly has this got to do with a black man? Why not stop using your smart phone too if you feel everything shouldn't be copied?
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simplep:
Fats and oil

Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Delivar(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
kennygee:

I doubt that she is wedding in a Nigerian church.
So what if she is wedding in a Nigerian church?
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
kaiiiiiiii this husband don marry olosho as wife..
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
texazzpete:

None of her private parts are exposed in these pics. As swimsuits go, these are rather tame.

Congrats on keeping your virginity this long.
you dey support bad thing abi
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by bush112(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
SageTravels:
u go see her
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by MoMercyDada(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
lovely
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by chuwubuikem(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
this one na very good wife indeed ���������������
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Slim girls rock.

I love me a light skinned slim girl with flat tommy and perfect tits.

It is like a drug to my soul
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by sacx: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
shocked sexy? All I see is fat and shapeless
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
These are old layers. Team sweet 16
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by SNIPER123: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Which God are you servicing cheesy Your can even wear the stuff and worship the god.
xtravanganza:

I don't know about your God but the God I'm serving will not let me wear suit to the pool
Re: Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
You too greedy, only you want all this thing for inside one girl, you even add “undeceive” join, You no add virgin join, abi you no like virgin ni?

SageTravels:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.