Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Which Woman Would You Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Woman Would You Choose (1924 Views)

Guys,which woman will you Choose? / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Woman Would You Choose by whiteroses(f): 2:10am On Jul 16, 2010
which would you choose woman 1 can cook, her delicious meal is a blessing but she just lie there like a wood all you do is enter the place, sleep and repeat the cycle next time. reasons being that she's big and can't pull much much actions without being ridiculous but i love Bimpe's food die!.

Woman 2 is a tiger in bed and well freaky, and every time shes around you cant wait till bed time but her food suck and i've lost weight. the last time she cooked rice and egusi stew for me the water was separated from the oil and egusi was dry too but I love Dammi's body die, which should i choose?.
This is one guys FB status i laffed out loud but i'm thinking theres some sense to this lol
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Pweety4me(f): 2:18am On Jul 16, 2010
Lolz onto 2 d men pick ur choice. . . tongue
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by deniyor: 2:26am On Jul 16, 2010
I will take Dammi pls, shocked
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Pweety4me(f): 2:31am On Jul 16, 2010
^ It be like say u never encounter tigress 4 bed b4 ehn? tongue
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by kashmo: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2010
Not to sound like most [i]d[/i]ick heads but, Dammy carries the day! How can a man harbor a dead wood undecided I can always get food else where!
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by deniyor: 2:41am On Jul 16, 2010
Pweety4me:

^ It be like say u never encounter tigress 4 bed b4 ehn? tongue

Actually, being a tigress is a minimum requirement in a lady for me. I will eat her bad cooking with love. At least she is cooking, some will not even carry the day. Dammi carries the day totally.Tell bimpe she no get chance.
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Pweety4me(f): 2:45am On Jul 16, 2010
^So s.ex is wat does it 4 yu?(i'm not surprised o)
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by deniyor: 2:51am On Jul 16, 2010
It's a major requirement tongue. Other characteristics will determine the kind of relationship we have. There are many options, casual, longterm , and serious wifey material. Moreover her cooking can always improve.
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Faher(m): 3:06am On Jul 16, 2010
I'll take Dammi anyday. Why?

1. She's not as fat as Bimpe
2. She can always improve her cooking
3. Good sex (as well as character) is one of the things that keep a relationship going when the love dies out.
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by izby(m): 3:28am On Jul 16, 2010
I want a girl who enjoy cooking meals, also like a cleaning the house/home, making love,i do not have time for people who are selfish and i too want to love and be loved right back that is about it high expectations aren't they?
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Mayflowa(m): 5:28am On Jul 16, 2010
of course, dammy is the answer. What do I need food for? I can cook for my wife while she does the dishes or send her to one-month catering school and she will turn out great even a party cook! Besides, I cud bring in a cook. I sincerely do not want my wife to slave day-in-day-out in the kitchen except that is where her satisfaction lies. Still I have my reservation. I will definantly pick a heathy dammy with good manners ( bed and others wink ) and tell Bimpe to dig a well and fall into it. If one is not large enof, she should dig two!
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Acidosis(m): 6:26am On Jul 16, 2010
Dammi > wife
Bimbe  > maid
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Mayflowa(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ OP
hope u will pick Dammi witrh all graciousness now
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by snthesis(m): 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
Dami- concubine
bimpe- d second concubine
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by papa190(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
i will take damni lola babe anytyme any day

na food i go chop for bed~

RUBBISH

i hate thoes kinda planks that lie on the bed durin s3x but shake their a$$$es 2 decieve innocent men like me

Gawd 4bid~
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by deniyor: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2010
9-0 Dammi carries the day shocked
Ladies that should be a good indicator for you grin
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by whiteroses(f): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mayflowa:

@ OP
hope u will pick Dammi witrh all graciousness now
if i wer a guy i'd go for first woman she can cook, food beat sex anyday for me

papa190:

i will take damni lola babe anytyme any day

i hate thoes kinda planks that lie on the bed durin s3x but shake their a$$$es 2 decieve innocent men like me

Gawd 4bid~

they are good girls lol but i always wonder when guys meet such girls cant you tell her how you want it or what lol
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by bigfree: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
as snoop said,'' you can't make a who, e a housewife.i will choose the cooking wife and teach her how to become a freak in bed
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by papa190(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^
Rubbish as if its easy
some gurls hate s3x more than the devil~~
pray u dont come across such
they wud so frustrate u that u would simply end up goin outside~

[size=20pt]ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT WOMEN WHO SAVE THEIR MARRIAGES ARE THOSE THAT SIMPLY KILL THEIR HUSBANDS IN BED, 190[/size]
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by bigfree: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
Rubbish as if its easy
some gurls hate s3x more than the devil~~
pray u dont come across such
they wud so frustrate u that u would simply end up goin outside~

are girls not human being .they also love sxe
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by MOBO444(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
Nigeria women ain,t worth shit,if i was the guy i did hold on to both of them and shuffle them around,well thats what Nigeria women deserve anyway (eat the good food of one and Bleep the other silly all night long) that way you dont lose out in both world and you feel refresh anyway.

Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Agibecky: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
I would prefer the second woman.
I can teach her how to cook and other things she needs to learn.
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by brutal(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
i will choose bimpe cos:
I love Good and quality food
i don't want to believe a woman is not good in bed. .all d orobo have been with ar good/hot in bed
If she isn't good in bed,then i will teach her. .a woman who truly care about u,will satisfy u sexually.
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by brutal(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
i love sex well well but i don't need a tigress in bed.
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
without a doubt: NUMBER TWO!!!!!!

you can teach someone how to cook but you cant really teach someone to love s e x and being a freak!
ps: the fact that number ONE was a big gal killed it for me anyway!
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by zebra543: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
i will delete the fool off my facebook!
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by MrAnus: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2010
the one who give me quick punnny
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by boy1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
Dammi must be very stupid. .it shows she wasn't raised properly.
wetin she dey do when others was learning how to cook. .damn!
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by blacksta(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
i will take number 2 and teach her how to cook? but number 1 her brain done die and she is now a log of wood.
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by matoyeh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
Some people are actually crazy!!! I will marry both of them,
angry Time for cooking is different
time for whatever is different grin
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Onchedu(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
Which is easier to learn? Sexual maneuverability or Good cooking?
Re: Which Woman Would You Choose by Vladislav(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
I'd choose number 2, I can cook, I'll teach her to cook, that's no problem, the rearrest cat in the jungle, is the Tiger, where would you find one if you rely on the ones that can cook, when you can teach her cooking, she'll catch up in no time, so i go with the hot Tigress,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish I Was Born A Woman / Ladies, One Way To Catch Any Man! / Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.