Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? (1935 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
I've been pondering and wondering what could be done to the problem of Nigerian gurls. Is it greediness or selfishness why they chose, living beyond their pocket?? angry angry angry

Becos im confused.org angry angry
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by kelz88(f): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
Na condition make cray fish bend.

Plus the guys keep flaunting, so the chick wants to see if they can really afford to spend on them like they be claiming.
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by IZUKWU(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
kelz88: Na condition make cray fish bend.

Plus the guys keep flaunting, so the chick wants to see if they can really afford to spend on them like they be claiming.

even when you show them say you no get , they will continue demanding or even leave you for another wey get pass you.
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by kelz88(f): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
IZUKWU: even when you show them say you no get , they will continue demanding or even leave you for another wey get pass you.

That means they aint feeling a brother; just his pocket.

The signs are very clear.

If I was a dude mehn. . . kai!! Market won't sell for these girls.
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by omega25red(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
it is the condition of "keeping up with the joneses"

people see celebs on tv and they love to emulate them so they beg borrow steal to get money to buy crap they dont need while actting like they have enough money like a celeb (goes for men too)
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nna eehh, they sometimes go for things they don't need. Why?? angry angry
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by kaybashir(f): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
omega25red: it is the condition of "keeping up with the joneses"

people see celebs on tv and they love to emulate them so they beg borrow steal to get money to buy crap they dont need while actting like they have enough money like a celeb (goes for men too)

I agree ompletely....y fix brazillian nd still b ugly when u could donate d money to charity??
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by kelz88(f): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
kaybashir:

I agree ompletely....y fix brazillian nd still b ugly when u could donate d money to charity??
Ouch!!

Maybe it helps them look less ugly.
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by kelz88(f): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
tellwisdom: Nna eehh, they sometimes go for things they don't need. Why?? angry angry
To feel among. To feel good about themselves.
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by kaybashir(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
flashy things cant change give u self esteem u dont av already
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
i dont blame these hungry babes wanting to live above their means, i dont even blame these broke a[b]s[/b]s babes for wanting to rock BB Porsche or Brazilian hair, and i sure wouldnt blame a poor gal asking her bf to pay her school fees etc........ I blame the desperate DONKEYS who are quick to pay for all this BS instead of telling these deluded gals to GET A DAMN JOB!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by deshclones(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
tellwisdom: I've been pondering and wondering what could be done to the problem of Nigerian gurls. Is it greediness or selfishness why they chose, living beyond their pocket?? angry angry angry

How e take concern us

WHOEVER NAMED YOU WISDOM SHOULD BE SHOT...... angry angry angry
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by dabrake(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
deshclones:

How e take concern us

WHOEVER NAMED YOU CO[b]ND[/b]OM SHOULD BE SHOT...... angry angry angry
?
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by Lexusgs430: 1:00am On Apr 06, 2012
Would you stop taking, if there is someone always ready to give?
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2012
The problem is that they borrow, hustle foolishly to buy things they don't need, to impress people they don't even like! which makes them......hmmmmm
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
deshclones:

How e take concern us

WHOEVER NAMED YOU WISDOM SHOULD BE SHOT...... angry angry angry

You this rejected waste bin child angry angry
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
They die carelessly chasing paper. why?? angry angry
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2012
The guy offend u b4?
tellwisdom:

Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
ogbeche77: The guy offend u b4?

He cussed me mehn! embarassed embarassed stillpid child angry angry
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tasandra: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
Who cares.... grin grin
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by Dyamante(f): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i dont blame these hungry babes wanting to live above their means, i dont even blame these broke a[b]s[/b]s babes for wanting to rock BB Porsche or Brazilian hair, and i sure wouldnt blame a poor gal asking her bf to pay her school fees etc........ I blame the desperate DONKEYS who are quick to pay for all this BS instead of telling these deluded gals to GET A DAMN JOB!!!!
amen!thank you for this post
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by yosmen: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
kaybashir:

Hahahahahaha.........wht about fixing indian hair or nigerian hair.I tink naija hair is cheaper....with a black and white old school BB
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by MrsChima(f): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i dont blame these hungry babes wanting to live above their means, i dont even blame these broke a[b]s[/b]s babes for wanting to rock BB Porsche or Brazilian hair, and i sure wouldnt blame a poor gal asking her bf to pay her school fees etc........ I blame the desperate DONKEYS who are quick to pay for all this BS instead of telling these deluded gals to GET A DAMN JOB!!!!

I was ready to fight! grin grin I agree bro. kiss kiss
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I was ready to fight! grin grin I agree bro. kiss kiss

No one will even try buy you Brazilian hair, cos it aint gon fit your toto head sad sad. #Offense not intended wink wink
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
Dyamante:
amen!thank you for this post

Where is the prayer wey u dey shout amen for??
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by MrsChima(f): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

No one will even try buy you Brazilian hair, cos it aint gon fit your toto head sad sad. #Offense not intended wink wink

Why would I wear a dead person's hair on MY HEAD? I do not have receding hairline like you, so therefore I don't need dead people's hair. undecided undecided

There are non-White women who doesn't have issues GROWING and USING their own hair. Even White chicks wear dead people's hair.

Just make sure you run your fingers through SLOWLY! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by tellwisdom: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
Whether dead hair or not, it jst won't fit ur fry pan head. undecided undecided
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by deshclones(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

toilet experiment like you..i still insist..the foster parents that named you wisdom should shot........................ angry angry
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
tellwisdom: I've been pondering and wondering what could be done to the problem of Nigerian gurls. Is it greediness or selfishness why they chose, living beyond their pocket?? angry angry angry

ehen na mugu or maga go pay their bills nah grin
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by deshclones(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2012
dabrake: ?

o boy..i no wan start wit you..you be my guy hence my warning you b4 hand..cheers cool cool
Re: Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
deshclones:

toilet experiment like you..i still insist..the foster parents that named you wisdom should shot........................ angry angry
look at this agbaya wey dey wear basin for head as facecap sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Drives A Woman To cheat? / Briefly Describe Your Partner (not Physically) / My Neighbour's DNA Test Went Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.