Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party (15873 Views)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by IrokoOluwere: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
ciggy000:

Your response show how bittered you are with the rising popularity and the rise of PDP. young man keep drowning while I keep Atikulating and don't you ever mention me in a comment again
Kiss my butt cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by Ziggylady(f): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
That is what they always say untill in 3weeks time when it becomes official
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by IrokoOluwere: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
tigerclaws:
so you can report someone?
observe golden rule bro cool
Go to hell!
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by bla4(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
This man is a mole, a well known vulture in ogoni. Betrayed Ken saro wiwa

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by PapalsBull(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
tigerclaws:

i hope the mods do something about this false accusations
i see as bully
thanks
[/s]
Mr bloodykiller, is the attached pic false accusation too?

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by tigerclaws: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Mr bloodykiller, is the attached pic false accusation too?
[/s]
trash
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by PapalsBull(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Who the fuck_ is this dude that’s following me up and down ?
You’re “olaAshawo” and you were banned .
You immediately followed me with another moniker “NgadaAwo” .. you were banned again .
And now you’re following me with another moniker “tigerclaws”
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique Seun
What happened to rule 19?

Same with me here

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by tigerclaws: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

Same with me here
[/s]
Nonsense!

i have made my case and I pray the mods looks into it

Meanwhile I'll Continue to torment you with the truth tongue
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by IrokoOluwere: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
PapalsBull:

Same with me here
OMG!
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala.
It is now proved beyond any doubt that Tigerclaws is the same person as OlaAshawo and ngadaAwo .
It is not coincidence that these three people;
1.quote random people and strike peoples posts .
2.theyre only active in three sections ... Crime ,Politics and phones section .
3.The moment one is banned , the second followed me . And the moment that one was banned too . The third one followed me .!
Rule 19 . Moderators should Please do the needful .
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by Shayet28: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
We dey here ..oga Ibe I command you to destroy APC from within
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by VULCAN(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bros, show us your own political calculations,
Let's see if the workings make sense or not?

wolesmile:
I still don't know what political calculations some people did to make them think PMB could be defeated come 2019. Do they think it's about some frustrated, myopic people shouting "Atikulooted" upandan on social media?
People will be shocked in 2019. I hope they have enough shock absorbers when the time comes.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by Burukpe: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Magnus Abe pls continue your foolery in your father's house called APC.
I wonder when you become what you think you are after all the dramas you acted in 2014. I truly SORRY for you
KPELE OOO
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
just wait... i give u 7days

u must run to Atikulate
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by mahmoodaan: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
I really doubt your reported leaving the party you belong.
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by BamideleOJ: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=itsdumebi post=72263393]@POLITICSNGR

Senator Magnus Ngei Abe has finally parted lips on his rumored defection from the APC to the PDP. Abe has denied the report.

The senator representing Rivers East in the Senate, in a text message to newsmen, wrote;

“How can I leave my father’s house and deny my inheritance? We built the house with our tears, our sweat, and our blood.”

“No stranger can chase me out of my home. Desperation leads to fake news. Ignore them and focus on the God of justice,” he said.

https://politicsngr.com/magnus-abe-speaks-dumping-apc-pdp/

Shehu Sani donated his generation, he eventually left. Baba you never reach home o. You miss road.
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by wolesmile(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2018
VULCAN:
Bros, show us your own political calculations,
Let's see if the workings make sense or not?

Bros, Ariwo ko. When the sound is loud, know ye that the barrel is empty. 2019 is just around the corner. Contrary to what some Buharist think, it's going to be an easy ride. But in the end, Buhari will be justified.
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
God will not forgive PDP for the pains they have caused Nigerians.
do u knw d unsolicited pains apc has brought to nigeria in just 3 years,go n check ur brain
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2018
sirabu:
PDP and the Wailer's. Nnamdi Kanu resurrected they stopped Atikulooting, Abe denied report of decamping to PDP the are obituaring. PMB wins 2019, election they will start shouting for SGF, seat again. Igbo's will continue to be second class citizens till second coming of Christ the son of Mary. Pbuh.
u no get sense,are u comfortable with d happenings in nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.