Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (50294 Views)

IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics / Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by stinechykee: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2018
Am not really suprise from this unknown write up because I saw it coming.More of this type of pay writers will come up and they will even write more derogatory words and dangerous words just to try and disconnect and discredit the great Nnamdi Kanu from his people Igbo but all the free mind, resilient minded Igbos will never fall for their antics

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:
Wonders, as they say, shall never end in Nigeria. I am so ashamed of myself. So much so that I feel like disappearing from the surface of the earth upon watching the video of the “almighty Nnamdi Kanu” of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) praying in Jerusalem for misleading our people and absconding with his ill-gotten wealth. These are indeed lessons to be learned when we wipe up unnecessary sentiments in the polity. And also a reminder to us as a people that we should take our time to study the motives and actions of individuals masquerading themselves as religious and ethnic champions.

The Nnamdi Kanu’s case was quite an unfortunate episode when one realized how he deceived many people into believing he is the messiah they have been waiting for. He became a nuisance, and he is still one, and he gave out himself, not only as an ethnic champion, but he also arrogated himself a spiritual role in the lives of some members of the unsuspecting public.

In truth, I was one of those that fell for his gimmick. I recall that I rose stoutly in his defense when it was speculated that he had either been killed or whisked away by the Nigeria Army when it launched Operation Python Dance to curtail the excesses of armed groups and other vices in South East Nigeria. But little did I know that the so-called progenitor of the now proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had perfected plans and indeed fled the country. So many questions are begging for answers in my head. And one of them is why he choose the dishonorable path of running away and leaving the people he was leading to their fate?

I am also hurt that his cowardly act left our people in sorrow and pains. He used them to enrich himself and family, and when the time came for him to stand for his people, he fled. What a shame. At this point, it would suffice to state that I indeed owe the Chief of Army Staff, and by extension the Nigeria Army an unreserved apology for my unwarranted and unverified vent of ignorance when it was speculated that Nnamdi Kanu had been whisked away. I also believe that other social commentators that also fell victim of Nnamdi Kanu gimmick and labeled the Nigeria Army in derogatory terms should also tender their unreserved apologies. Why this is necessary, you might want to ask.

It is essential because once upon a time, a certain man named Nnamdi Kanu instigated a national crisis that threatened the continued existence of Nigeria. He allegedly sought and received financial gratification from individuals, groups, and even countries that were against the progress of Nigeria. And only for him to flee. And that in itself caused a national crisis when various groups started a campaign of defamation against the Nigerian Army.I recall that the President General of Afaraukwu, his autonomous community, Chief Ikechukwu Nwabueze, revealed the community’s resolve to sue the Federal Government if they fail to produce their son, Nnamdi Kanu. If this is not the height of deceit and mischief, I do not know what to call it. I do hope he is ready to pay any sum that will be required by the Federal Government as compensation for blackmail.
It didn’t end there, a team of IPOB lawyers, led by Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, filed a suit before the Federal High Court in Abuja praying for an order directing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, to produce Kanu in court. Because, Kanu was last seen after soldiers invaded the IPOB leaders house in Afara-ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia Abia State, “on a murderous raid, where life and mortar bullets were fired on an unarmed and defenseless populace, leaving 28 persons dead and abducting many”. If this is not the height of deceit, then what else is it?

Also worrisome was the fact that the hypocrisy of IPOB was taken too far and it came with consequences, such that would affect the sincerity of purpose on the people of the South East in the marginalization debate in the future.I say this because even with the knowledge of the promoters of IPOB that their leader had fled, they still went ahead to issue a statement indicating that the federal government may have killed Nnamdi Kanu. The statement at the time read that “IPOB and its leadership worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to bring to the notice of the whole world that the whereabouts of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and parents are still unknown to humanity since the attack in his compound last week. IPOB have been searching for our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and parents nowhere to be found since last week; we are challenging the Nigerian army and police to produce our leader Mazi Nnamdi since it is a prerogative right for him to make statement inform his confidants and teeming members all over the world about his condition.” This was the height of hypocrisy

I now wonder what the next line of action would be for IPOB and its promoters since their leader had resurfaced in Jerusalem instead of one of the detention camps of the Nigeria Army. Would they bury their heads in shame? Would they issue an unreserved apology to their unsuspecting followers whom they had deceived into believing in a cause that had turned out to be a scam? All of these are questions that must be answered if we are sincere with our selves.

Those that also stood as surety for him also lied under oath that the Nigerian Army had Nnamdi Kanu in its custody. They have committed perjury, and the law must take its cause in my opinion. There is also a new dimension to the whole saga with the fact that he was sighted in Israel after committing crimes against the state in Nigeria. What does that tell us? Does it explain the claims by regional neighbors that Israel trains, arms, and backs terrorists? This is a topic for another day.

With the unfolding drama, it is now evident that the agitation by IPOB was just a smokescreen to exploit his people. There was no iota of truth in all of his public posturing other than the fact that he saw an avenue to enrich himself and he took advantage of it. I am sure those South East leaders and elders under the umbrella of Ohaneze Ndigbo, that fell victim for his gimmick would be hiding their faces as it stands. But even as they do that, I think they should apologize to the Nigerian government, the Chief of Army Staff, and the Nigeria Army for the ignorant campaign of calumny it launched.

Mbani is a public affairs commentator and President of the South East Renewal Group [SERG]
https://leadership.ng/2018/10/20/nnamdi-kanus-appearance-and-my-apology-to-the-nigerian-army/

Trash

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by DaVinChiSam(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2018
you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by symbianDON(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2018
I am still curious about how nnamdi escaped

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2018
ictjobber:

..What has "calling a spade a spade got to do with been a blogger? Oga i put it to you that you have no sense whatsoever.

It is unprofessional to insult your reader.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Ilefoaye(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Cownu d Scammer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Hassan88(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2018
K
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by stinechykee: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2018
The question that beg to be answer is where are these BMC or Ibadan writers and their deceitful writing when their Messiah Buhari sent Buratai to massacre so many Igbos at Afaraukwu in Abia state.How come they couldn't write like this to condemned the genocide their Messiah Buhari committeed at Nnamdi Kanu compound but immediately they heard the suppring appearance of great Nnamdi Kanu they suddenly their voice.Who is deceiving who?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by amazon14: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2018
Apology kee u sea.

What beats my imagination is how Nnamdi Kalu was able to escape under the nose of Nigeria battalion? This show lack of tactics from Nigeria army.

Person wet pass you, pass you.

Ohamadike you are the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by PFRB: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2018
I want to see where he wrote something in favour of Kanu or Biafra in the past

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by PROPHETmichael: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2018
It seems Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast will have more viewership than Buhari's Independence day broadcast.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by buhariguy(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2018
onlineguruland:
what I know is that Kanu is better than buhari
can terrorist kanu perform even as councilor?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by awa(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2018
The Writer's own quest for popularity deserves apologies. I am not a fan of Nnamdi nor Nigerian Army but to say the least the decision of KANU to leave when he left was a wise decision to all intents.

One Mbani coming here to ride on the shoulder of KANU to gain some few cheap popularity is equally deceitful. KANU still command respect of his loyalist and your write-ups can't and won't change it.

I stand to be corrected, I am sure if you are as sincere as you sound Mr. Apologist, you will know most of what KANU said have come to pass and more still happening as predicted by him.

Finally KANU has important message for his people even though I personally don't like his approach towards passing across his messages.
If only KANU would refine his methods of passing his messages around and be more civic, your write-ups and that of many other sponsored Writers like you won't change anything among the KANU faithfuls.

My 2 cents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Sleekfingers: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Good that he is alive....he should come back home...and tell his brainwashed people his side of the story....or is he not their leader again...

Ojukwu led his people to their death....how can a sane person go to a war without adequate preparation.....but they still fail to learn from their mistakes....

Operation python dance loading...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:
Wonders, as they say, shall never end in Nigeria. I am so ashamed of myself. So much so that I feel like disappearing from the surface of the earth upon watching the video of the “almighty Nnamdi Kanu” of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) praying in Jerusalem for misleading our people and absconding with his ill-gotten wealth. These are indeed lessons to be learned when we wipe up unnecessary sentiments in the polity. And also a reminder to us as a people that we should take our time to study the motives and actions of individuals masquerading themselves as religious and ethnic champions.

The Nnamdi Kanu’s case was quite an unfortunate episode when one realized how he deceived many people into believing he is the messiah they have been waiting for. He became a nuisance, and he is still one, and he gave out himself, not only as an ethnic champion, but he also arrogated himself a spiritual role in the lives of some members of the unsuspecting public.

In truth, I was one of those that fell for his gimmick. I recall that I rose stoutly in his defense when it was speculated that he had either been killed or whisked away by the Nigeria Army when it launched Operation Python Dance to curtail the excesses of armed groups and other vices in South East Nigeria. But little did I know that the so-called progenitor of the now proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had perfected plans and indeed fled the country. So many questions are begging for answers in my head. And one of them is why he choose the dishonorable path of running away and leaving the people he was leading to their fate?

I am also hurt that his cowardly act left our people in sorrow and pains. He used them to enrich himself and family, and when the time came for him to stand for his people, he fled. What a shame. At this point, it would suffice to state that I indeed owe the Chief of Army Staff, and by extension the Nigeria Army an unreserved apology for my unwarranted and unverified vent of ignorance when it was speculated that Nnamdi Kanu had been whisked away. I also believe that other social commentators that also fell victim of Nnamdi Kanu gimmick and labeled the Nigeria Army in derogatory terms should also tender their unreserved apologies. Why this is necessary, you might want to ask.

It is essential because once upon a time, a certain man named Nnamdi Kanu instigated a national crisis that threatened the continued existence of Nigeria. He allegedly sought and received financial gratification from individuals, groups, and even countries that were against the progress of Nigeria. And only for him to flee. And that in itself caused a national crisis when various groups started a campaign of defamation against the Nigerian Army.I recall that the President General of Afaraukwu, his autonomous community, Chief Ikechukwu Nwabueze, revealed the community’s resolve to sue the Federal Government if they fail to produce their son, Nnamdi Kanu. If this is not the height of deceit and mischief, I do not know what to call it. I do hope he is ready to pay any sum that will be required by the Federal Government as compensation for blackmail.
It didn’t end there, a team of IPOB lawyers, led by Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, filed a suit before the Federal High Court in Abuja praying for an order directing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, to produce Kanu in court. Because, Kanu was last seen after soldiers invaded the IPOB leaders house in Afara-ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia Abia State, “on a murderous raid, where life and mortar bullets were fired on an unarmed and defenseless populace, leaving 28 persons dead and abducting many”. If this is not the height of deceit, then what else is it?

Also worrisome was the fact that the hypocrisy of IPOB was taken too far and it came with consequences, such that would affect the sincerity of purpose on the people of the South East in the marginalization debate in the future.I say this because even with the knowledge of the promoters of IPOB that their leader had fled, they still went ahead to issue a statement indicating that the federal government may have killed Nnamdi Kanu. The statement at the time read that “IPOB and its leadership worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to bring to the notice of the whole world that the whereabouts of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and parents are still unknown to humanity since the attack in his compound last week. IPOB have been searching for our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and parents nowhere to be found since last week; we are challenging the Nigerian army and police to produce our leader Mazi Nnamdi since it is a prerogative right for him to make statement inform his confidants and teeming members all over the world about his condition.” This was the height of hypocrisy

I now wonder what the next line of action would be for IPOB and its promoters since their leader had resurfaced in Jerusalem instead of one of the detention camps of the Nigeria Army. Would they bury their heads in shame? Would they issue an unreserved apology to their unsuspecting followers whom they had deceived into believing in a cause that had turned out to be a scam? All of these are questions that must be answered if we are sincere with our selves.

Those that also stood as surety for him also lied under oath that the Nigerian Army had Nnamdi Kanu in its custody. They have committed perjury, and the law must take its cause in my opinion. There is also a new dimension to the whole saga with the fact that he was sighted in Israel after committing crimes against the state in Nigeria. What does that tell us? Does it explain the claims by regional neighbors that Israel trains, arms, and backs terrorists? This is a topic for another day.

With the unfolding drama, it is now evident that the agitation by IPOB was just a smokescreen to exploit his people. There was no iota of truth in all of his public posturing other than the fact that he saw an avenue to enrich himself and he took advantage of it. I am sure those South East leaders and elders under the umbrella of Ohaneze Ndigbo, that fell victim for his gimmick would be hiding their faces as it stands. But even as they do that, I think they should apologize to the Nigerian government, the Chief of Army Staff, and the Nigeria Army for the ignorant campaign of calumny it launched.

Mbani is a public affairs commentator and President of the South East Renewal Group [SERG]
https://leadership.ng/2018/10/20/nnamdi-kanus-appearance-and-my-apology-to-the-nigerian-army/

Op Afonja abi Op Awusa fulani, hold ur useless story to ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by ictjobber: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

It is unprofessional to insult your reader.
He is not a reader.... He's just a condescending fella
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Chidex50(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2018
WHY ARE PEOPLE ALWAYS SO QUICK TO RESPOND TO SITUATIONs WITHOUT ACTUALLY WAITING PATIENTLY TO HEAR FROM THE PERSON INVOLVED? DO NOT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE MY FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by buhariguy(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2018
stinechykee:
Am not really suprise from this unknown write up because I saw it coming.More of this type of pay writers will come up and they will even write more derogatory words and dangerous words just to try and disconnect and discredit the great Nnamdi Kanu from his people Igbo but all the free mind, resilient minded Igbos will never fall for their antics
great terrorist kanu,
What makes him great?
Because he was able to scam you,
Or because he was able to escape or run away?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Ikpewe: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

You are mentally challenged for referring to our neighbors from the south east in such a derogatory manner.

While you fõõls where abusing them we the political.saavy befrended them because we knew come election time a fellow.funali would run against buhari hence making.sure buhari will not get his so called 14.million votes grin

The middle.belt all belong to Atiku , the south south will vote with our South east neighbors

South west is cannon fodder

So the region you insulted will.determine the winner , isn't.that irony ?

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

So keep insulting them while we gain their.vote
Sophisticated pig like you

Atiku 2019
WILL YOU STOP ACTING FOOLISH? WHICH ATIKU WILL WIN AKWA IBOM?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu is greater than Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Yyeske(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2018
NobleAjare:
So he should stay and get killed by the blood thirsty Buhari boys abii?
Una try well well
The writer never said he should stay and be killed, what he's trying to say is he and other Nigerians were deceived by IPOB that Kanu was either abducted or killed by the soldiers and of course he was among those who insulted the soldiers for the act but not knowing he was being misled by IPOB propaganda.
That's the reason for the apology to the Nigerian army.
Remember that till date, nobody dead or alive had shown us pictures of soldiers that day aside a video uploaded by a guy running all around with crackers and fireworks sound heard in the background.
All was stage managed by Kanu to ease his escape.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Chubhie: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Abomination is kanu praying to the wailing wall in Jerusalem instead of Okija shrine.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by buhariguy(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
Rubbish write up coming from those who wished ohammadike dead.

If this writer was sensible enough he ought to have used this time to condemn the Nigeria soldiers who shot at unharmed freedom fighters.

Long live nnamdi kanu as we await his word press statement.
what a world,?
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are confuse I swear.
Yesterday you said, you don't want terrorist kanu to disturb your atikulation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by sammyj: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Olodo Abe’s read am now! grin
Iruobean:
You story is too long. Pls summarize it.

Remember, he who fight and run away no be fear make am run. He will come back and fight again.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by kenex4ever(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Jonathan:
Ojukwu led 3 million igbos to their death.
Kanu is trying so hard to beat Ojukwu’s record by leading not less that 3 million igbos to their death again...
cheesy
It's 3 million afonja that will die not Igbos.

Was it not your uncle that betrayed Ojukwu just like the snake he was and starved Igbos to death.
Bro your people died too.

I am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu and his Illiterate way of doing things.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by ambassador9: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2018
rubbish write up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by stinechykee: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2018
I keep saying this with no apology that Yorubas are the most evil,greedy,chicken hearted,coward,saboteurs,back stabbers,etc of a tribe in the whole not only Nigeria but to the whole wide World but ask so glad that Igbos known them and always ahead of them in that their antics.As for people calling Nnamdi Kanu coward and that he ran away when Buhari sent his Fulani military to massacre IPOB it will shock you evil people when Nnamdi Kanu open up to say whay really happened but as usual you Yorubas will stil not believe the shocking revelations because you people ar filled with hate against Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by triple996(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2018
All I no is atiku don enter one chance
Kanu will devide south east votes
When we were telling atiku to pick VP from South South

Or south west he said no, now he is biting his fingers
The truth is that Igbos r not serious with politics and they want to rule Nigeria

As far as am concerned, ipob is a political joke
Dead and buried
Let hear d lies kanu will tell today and let's C how ppl will be stupid enough to believe him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Phonix1234: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Pekele007:
This one should spare us this bullshits. What will his apology fetch? Can this efulefu even think How did NK escape? Who is even the faceless writer?

Nnamdi Kanu and his parent were at home the morning the Nigerian Army surrounded his father's palace so there was no way he could have escaped.

Buhari and the Nigeria Army decided to keep him and his father somewhere till election time so as to cause voters apathy in South East.

It's obvious Iberibe Mbani is myopic and the same time daft for him not to see through this. Let's all wait for NK broadcast this evening to know the whole truth.

More of this trash is expected to cause confusion in South East and Nigeria as a whole......I stand with Atiku/Obi 2019

Pls time for the broadcast, and on what media
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Yyeske(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2018
stinechykee:
The question that beg to be answer is where are these BMC or Ibadan writers and their deceitful writing when their Messiah Buhari sent Buratai to massacre so many Igbos at Afaraukwu in Abia state.How come they couldn't write like this to condemned the genocide their Messiah Buhari committeed at Nnamdi Kanu compound but immediately they heard the suppring appearance of great Nnamdi Kanu they suddenly their voice.Who is deceiving who?
Pictures or video evidence of soldiers in or around his compound that day please, not that of a guy running about in a building and shouting about how soldiers had besieged the building.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO / James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.