Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (50296 Views)

IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow / Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics / Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by colon(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2018
My brother, this whole epistle from you is rather unfortunate & misleading.
What was the Nigerian Army looking for, when they invaded his home in a commando style, even though there was a subsisting order from a competent law court of our land? The answer is impunity & desecration of our rule of law. Freedom of Association is a guaranteed right under our constitution. A government that cannot uphold the constitution of our country is a failure. It might me Mazi Nnamdi Kanu today, who's next?
If he had died during that invasion, would you rather celebrate the Nigerian Army!!
No wonder our brothers & sisters are migrating out of this country because of the mess we've found ourselves, and some fraudulent & mischievous people are still defending this tyranny for selfish purpose.
I weep for this country
bettercreature:
Wonders, as they say, shall never end in Nigeria. I am so ashamed of myself. So much so that I feel like disappearing from the surface of the earth upon watching the video of the “almighty Nnamdi Kanu” of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) praying in Jerusalem for misleading our people and absconding with his ill-gotten wealth. These are indeed lessons to be learned when we wipe up unnecessary sentiments in the polity. And also a reminder to us as a people that we should take our time to study the motives and actions of individuals masquerading themselves as religious and ethnic champions.

The Nnamdi Kanu’s case was quite an unfortunate episode when one realized how he deceived many people into believing he is the messiah they have been waiting for. He became a nuisance, and he is still one, and he gave out himself, not only as an ethnic champion, but he also arrogated himself a spiritual role in the lives of some members of the unsuspecting public.

In truth, I was one of those that fell for his gimmick. I recall that I rose stoutly in his defense when it was speculated that he had either been killed or whisked away by the Nigeria Army when it launched Operation Python Dance to curtail the excesses of armed groups and other vices in South East Nigeria. But little did I know that the so-called progenitor of the now proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had perfected plans and indeed fled the country. So many questions are begging for answers in my head. And one of them is why he choose the dishonorable path of running away and leaving the people he was leading to their fate?

I am also hurt that his cowardly act left our people in sorrow and pains. He used them to enrich himself and family, and when the time came for him to stand for his people, he fled. What a shame. At this point, it would suffice to state that I indeed owe the Chief of Army Staff, and by extension the Nigeria Army an unreserved apology for my unwarranted and unverified vent of ignorance when it was speculated that Nnamdi Kanu had been whisked away. I also believe that other social commentators that also fell victim of Nnamdi Kanu gimmick and labeled the Nigeria Army in derogatory terms should also tender their unreserved apologies. Why this is necessary, you might want to ask.

It is essential because once upon a time, a certain man named Nnamdi Kanu instigated a national crisis that threatened the continued existence of Nigeria. He allegedly sought and received financial gratification from individuals, groups, and even countries that were against the progress of Nigeria. And only for him to flee. And that in itself caused a national crisis when various groups started a campaign of defamation against the Nigerian Army.I recall that the President General of Afaraukwu, his autonomous community, Chief Ikechukwu Nwabueze, revealed the community’s resolve to sue the Federal Government if they fail to produce their son, Nnamdi Kanu. If this is not the height of deceit and mischief, I do not know what to call it. I do hope he is ready to pay any sum that will be required by the Federal Government as compensation for blackmail.
It didn’t end there, a team of IPOB lawyers, led by Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, filed a suit before the Federal High Court in Abuja praying for an order directing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, to produce Kanu in court. Because, Kanu was last seen after soldiers invaded the IPOB leaders house in Afara-ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia Abia State, “on a murderous raid, where life and mortar bullets were fired on an unarmed and defenseless populace, leaving 28 persons dead and abducting many”. If this is not the height of deceit, then what else is it?

Also worrisome was the fact that the hypocrisy of IPOB was taken too far and it came with consequences, such that would affect the sincerity of purpose on the people of the South East in the marginalization debate in the future.I say this because even with the knowledge of the promoters of IPOB that their leader had fled, they still went ahead to issue a statement indicating that the federal government may have killed Nnamdi Kanu. The statement at the time read that “IPOB and its leadership worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to bring to the notice of the whole world that the whereabouts of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and parents are still unknown to humanity since the attack in his compound last week. IPOB have been searching for our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and parents nowhere to be found since last week; we are challenging the Nigerian army and police to produce our leader Mazi Nnamdi since it is a prerogative right for him to make statement inform his confidants and teeming members all over the world about his condition.” This was the height of hypocrisy

I now wonder what the next line of action would be for IPOB and its promoters since their leader had resurfaced in Jerusalem instead of one of the detention camps of the Nigeria Army. Would they bury their heads in shame? Would they issue an unreserved apology to their unsuspecting followers whom they had deceived into believing in a cause that had turned out to be a scam? All of these are questions that must be answered if we are sincere with our selves.

Those that also stood as surety for him also lied under oath that the Nigerian Army had Nnamdi Kanu in its custody. They have committed perjury, and the law must take its cause in my opinion. There is also a new dimension to the whole saga with the fact that he was sighted in Israel after committing crimes against the state in Nigeria. What does that tell us? Does it explain the claims by regional neighbors that Israel trains, arms, and backs terrorists? This is a topic for another day.

With the unfolding drama, it is now evident that the agitation by IPOB was just a smokescreen to exploit his people. There was no iota of truth in all of his public posturing other than the fact that he saw an avenue to enrich himself and he took advantage of it. I am sure those South East leaders and elders under the umbrella of Ohaneze Ndigbo, that fell victim for his gimmick would be hiding their faces as it stands. But even as they do that, I think they should apologize to the Nigerian government, the Chief of Army Staff, and the Nigeria Army for the ignorant campaign of calumny it launched.

Mbani is a public affairs commentator and President of the South East Renewal Group [SERG]
https://leadership.ng/2018/10/20/nnamdi-kanus-appearance-and-my-apology-to-the-nigerian-army/

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2018
kaluxy007:
Apologies for the number of people they killed during the attack on his father's compound or what??

Tell us who you are joor

the op is an idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
Yyeske:
The writer never said he should stay and be killed, what he's trying to say is he and other Nigerians were deceived by IPOB that Kanu was either abducted or killed by the soldiers and of course he was among those who insulted the soldiers for the act but not knowing he was being misled by IPOB propaganda.
That's the reason for the apology to the Nigerian army.
Remember that till date, nobody dead or alive had shown us pictures of soldiers that day aside a video uploaded by a guy running all around with crackers and fireworks sound heard in the background.
All was stage managed by Kanu to ease his escape.

You are a horrible and a very dishonest person. You are full of bias.
So the individual who was running around with his phone, crackers and fireworks sound in the background also staged the bullet holes all around Kanu’s house? He must be the greatest Nollywood producer/director with amazing special effects. A dog was lying dead, cars were pierced by bullet holes, the house was ransacked, windows were shattered and walls penetrated deep by bullets while young men were laid on the floor with fatal wounds...all these while the ‘python dance’ battalion were few meters away and they didn’t respond?

The man with phone also staged the visit of police and army in a Toyota truck carrying away properties from the house?

Shame on people like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
Experience has thought me that when you see yourself constantly blaming others for your predicaments, it is most likely that the primary cause is hiding behind your ego or self-ishness.
Whoever deliberately engages in lies and self deception to gain attention will always be a victim of his own crooked wits.

Freedom is not about changing masters; it is a state of mind_ don't forget, you cannot run from a problem that is rooted in your mentality.

lastly, every community of hundred people has a potential buhari, obasanjo, atiku, saraki, okorocha, amaechi, tinubu, ...

"above all, don't lie to yourself"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by obailala(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:
Wonders, as they say, shall never end in Nigeria. I am so ashamed of myself. So much so that I feel like disappearing from the surface of the earth upon watching the video of the “almighty Nnamdi Kanu” of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) praying in Jerusalem for misleading our people and absconding with his ill-gotten wealth. These are indeed lessons to be learned when we wipe up unnecessary sentiments in the polity. And also a reminder to us as a people that we should take our time to study the motives and actions of individuals masquerading themselves as religious and ethnic champions.

The Nnamdi Kanu’s case was quite an unfortunate episode when one realized how he deceived many people into believing he is the messiah they have been waiting for. He became a nuisance, and he is still one, and he gave out himself, not only as an ethnic champion, but he also arrogated himself a spiritual role in the lives of some members of the unsuspecting public.

In truth, I was one of those that fell for his gimmick. I recall that I rose stoutly in his defense when it was speculated that he had either been killed or whisked away by the Nigeria Army when it launched Operation Python Dance to curtail the excesses of armed groups and other vices in South East Nigeria. But little did I know that the so-called progenitor of the now proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had perfected plans and indeed fled the country. So many questions are begging for answers in my head. And one of them is why he choose the dishonorable path of running away and leaving the people he was leading to their fate?

I am also hurt that his cowardly act left our people in sorrow and pains. He used them to enrich himself and family, and when the time came for him to stand for his people, he fled. What a shame. At this point, it would suffice to state that I indeed owe the Chief of Army Staff, and by extension the Nigeria Army an unreserved apology for my unwarranted and unverified vent of ignorance when it was speculated that Nnamdi Kanu had been whisked away. I also believe that other social commentators that also fell victim of Nnamdi Kanu gimmick and labeled the Nigeria Army in derogatory terms should also tender their unreserved apologies. Why this is necessary, you might want to ask.

It is essential because once upon a time, a certain man named Nnamdi Kanu instigated a national crisis that threatened the continued existence of Nigeria. He allegedly sought and received financial gratification from individuals, groups, and even countries that were against the progress of Nigeria. And only for him to flee. And that in itself caused a national crisis when various groups started a campaign of defamation against the Nigerian Army.I recall that the President General of Afaraukwu, his autonomous community, Chief Ikechukwu Nwabueze, revealed the community’s resolve to sue the Federal Government if they fail to produce their son, Nnamdi Kanu. If this is not the height of deceit and mischief, I do not know what to call it. I do hope he is ready to pay any sum that will be required by the Federal Government as compensation for blackmail.
It didn’t end there, a team of IPOB lawyers, led by Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, filed a suit before the Federal High Court in Abuja praying for an order directing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, to produce Kanu in court. Because, Kanu was last seen after soldiers invaded the IPOB leaders house in Afara-ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia Abia State, “on a murderous raid, where life and mortar bullets were fired on an unarmed and defenseless populace, leaving 28 persons dead and abducting many”. If this is not the height of deceit, then what else is it?

Also worrisome was the fact that the hypocrisy of IPOB was taken too far and it came with consequences, such that would affect the sincerity of purpose on the people of the South East in the marginalization debate in the future.I say this because even with the knowledge of the promoters of IPOB that their leader had fled, they still went ahead to issue a statement indicating that the federal government may have killed Nnamdi Kanu. The statement at the time read that “IPOB and its leadership worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to bring to the notice of the whole world that the whereabouts of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and parents are still unknown to humanity since the attack in his compound last week. IPOB have been searching for our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and parents nowhere to be found since last week; we are challenging the Nigerian army and police to produce our leader Mazi Nnamdi since it is a prerogative right for him to make statement inform his confidants and teeming members all over the world about his condition.” This was the height of hypocrisy

I now wonder what the next line of action would be for IPOB and its promoters since their leader had resurfaced in Jerusalem instead of one of the detention camps of the Nigeria Army. Would they bury their heads in shame? Would they issue an unreserved apology to their unsuspecting followers whom they had deceived into believing in a cause that had turned out to be a scam? All of these are questions that must be answered if we are sincere with our selves.

Those that also stood as surety for him also lied under oath that the Nigerian Army had Nnamdi Kanu in its custody. They have committed perjury, and the law must take its cause in my opinion. There is also a new dimension to the whole saga with the fact that he was sighted in Israel after committing crimes against the state in Nigeria. What does that tell us? Does it explain the claims by regional neighbors that Israel trains, arms, and backs terrorists? This is a topic for another day.

With the unfolding drama, it is now evident that the agitation by IPOB was just a smokescreen to exploit his people. There was no iota of truth in all of his public posturing other than the fact that he saw an avenue to enrich himself and he took advantage of it. I am sure those South East leaders and elders under the umbrella of Ohaneze Ndigbo, that fell victim for his gimmick would be hiding their faces as it stands. But even as they do that, I think they should apologize to the Nigerian government, the Chief of Army Staff, and the Nigeria Army for the ignorant campaign of calumny it launched.

Mbani is a public affairs commentator and President of the South East Renewal Group [SERG]
https://leadership.ng/2018/10/20/nnamdi-kanus-appearance-and-my-apology-to-the-nigerian-army/
It's actually possible that he was captured by the Army, taken to the borders, released and asked to never come back to the country (else he would be shot at next time). Time would tell the real story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by askme22: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:

Your sense of judgement is poor. How does his reappearance connote accomplishment from his lawyers and Igbos? They saw him last after the army surrounded his house, so what conclusion do u expect from people?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by billyG(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
It seems Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast will have more viewership than Buhari's Independence day broadcast.
What is d coward going to tell us,how he flee leaving his gullible followers to their fate?Even JC did not abandon his sheep.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by demitola(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2018
stinechykee:
yoiu guys and chest beating, tufiakwa
Your people in Afaraukwu dont chest-beat, that was why they were chest-thumbing soldiers, im sure they got medals back home for it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by colon(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2018
Don't mind the oP!! He need some brain.
askme22:

Your sense of judgement is poor. How does his reappearance connote accomplishment from his lawyers and Igbos? They saw him last after the army surrounded his house, so what conclusion do u expect from people?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by holyeye1989(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Mumu post Even Jesus fled....many times before he completed his assignments.....right from Day one Messiah keep hiding despite all his powers....

Jesus for no run from herod naa.....mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by rayornb(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2018
kaluxy007:
Apologies for the number of people they killed during the attack on his father's compound or what??

Tell us who you are joor

Killed or Allegedly killed?
Na so una dey shout Nnamdi Kanu has been killed, yet he resurfaced fresh as usual.
You guys should always do your research well before typing or posting anything.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2018
chillychill:
Majority of igbo youths especially IPOB remnants said they don't want one Nigeria, but stylishly preferred fayose n want Adeleke to win in ekiti and Osun respectively . They said they are tired of Fulani Muslim ruling in Nigeria but they want Atiku to win 2019 presidential election.

Nnamdi Kanu said if a Yoruba man and snake enter your house,first kill the Yoruba man before killing the snake. After he (Nnamdi Kanu) was granted bail from prison, he first visited Fani Kayode and had dinner with him "a Yoruba man" he advised us to hate with passion.

Peter Obi said APGA was the last hope of an Igbo man,in 2015 he left APGA(nkea bu nkeanyi) "our last hope" and jumped into PDP. I would have love to go on and on.
But ndigbo who did this to u pple?

Why have u chosen to swim in confusion, religion and ethnic bigotry?

May God open your eyes to see that the real enemy of ndigbo are not in North, South West or the south south.

The real enemy of ndigbo is your political leaders that are from the south east.
Yorubas would say "kokoro ti n je fo ndi efo lo wa"

Well said.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2018
stinechykee:
Let me now go biblically to explain those evil people why that keep on shouting why did Nnamdi Kanu fled and that he should have stay to be killed when Buhari unreached his Fulani military on IPOB.Moses fled out of Egypt when Pharoah wanted to kill him after he murdered an Egyptian man and later he was prepared and sent back to Egypt to free his people Israelites, Jesus fled when he heard that Pharisees were plotingg to catch him and kill him because the time his father God gave him to fulfil his mission on Earth was not yet ready,Elijah fled when Ehab and his wife Jezebel was after his life through the prophets of Bal but later he came at appointed time when God needed him to disgrace the prophets of baal,i could go on and on to highlight the names of great men of God that fled from their enemies because it was not yet at appropriate time for them to fulfill the mission God want to to fulfill.So if Nnamdi Kanu actually fled from Afraukwu in Abia to Jerusalem in Israel his case should not be seen as different because God has great purpose for him for the task ahead but ofcos i know that those evil people that are castigating or mocking Nnasmdi Kanu will not understand this because their mind is filled with envy,jealousy, deceit and they will still find away to discredit this my biblical comparison. He who have ears should hear because what is about to happen in this second coming of Nnamdi Kanu is not ordinary but spiritually
Did you quote any Bible when you lots were threatening to burn down the "zoo"? Have you forgotten how you dared the Nigerian army to evade east if they wouldn't be massacred? Oga internet never forgets. Admit that you're all cowards over there. Have you forgotten that same fraudster called kanu said he's greater than Jesus? Save us your epistle and cover your head in shame. You lost in the 1967 pogrom. You've lost again in the 21st century. You will continue to lose till you start using your senses. The sensible ones among you already knows all this Biafra charade is just an avenue to scam the gullible ones among you. Keep falling for kanu tricks and lies and lose your lives and that of your loved ones while the fraudster enjoys himself in Israel. Mumu people.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Seun360(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Phonix1234:

Whats the radio frequency....?
Their followers should help you with that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by LarrySun(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
Nnamdi kanu is a blessing to the entire biafrans world wide.
Some call him a rogue and even write stories about him to sell for hundred naira like Larrysun and the useless written of these article.
But he has gone to prison twice and spent atlast 2years there.
His father is still in detention.
Lets have patience and await his broadcast.
Young man, my story is just fiction that has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu. Don't involve me in your propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2018
holyeye1989:
Mumu post Even Jesus fled....many times before he completed his assignments.....right from Day one Messiah keep hiding despite all his powers....

Jesus for no run from herod naa.....mumu
But kanu said he's greater than Jesus, so why comparing the both of them? Cowards and gutless tribe. Kanu didn't say he will run when he was making mouth everywhere. He even said nothing can take him away from the east. He dared the army or you think we've forgotten those chest beating? Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by YoungLionken(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2018
walefresh3:
and you what did you gain fronm gej govt that make u love home somuch or what are you going to gain from atiku govt that you want him elected as your President ?
PDP is no Saint, I agree, but lemme quickly list few qualities PDP have that APCheat don't...
1. PDP operates the system of 'live and let live' for example, When PDP was in power, there was circulation of cash, our parents, we ourselves were happy. The so-called suffering of that time was nothing compared to what we have now. I used to pick valuables like gold chains, phones, cash then, but I can't even remember the last time I saw 50naira on the ground now, then salesboys don't depend on salary to sustain, because most times, customers were generous, they would be like "keep the change" including bus conductors getting extra amount of the agreed fare, where change is difficult to get, passengers then would just leave(because there was free flow of cash). Unlike these times where customers no longer leave their change no matter how small, or bus conductors exchanging blows with passengers over change. Nowadays, you would be so pained if you lost your money (losing #100 now equals losing #1000 then) simply because you know how hard it is for you to get the money you just lost, my friend lost Nokia torch, you need to see how depressed he was that day as if it's iPhone x. In a nut shell, getting cash as a common man then wasn't as difficult as it is now.
2. Too much religious crisis, killings and unnecessary deaths in the era of the APCheat. And for you to know that PMB knows what he's doing, you would agree with me that fulani herdsmen violence has died down because election bell is ringing. (pls be objective in your thinking) where are the fulani herdsmen?
3. The APCheat promised change, but later change the promise after they seized control of the govt. No major promise(reduction in fuel price, equating naira to dollar, five thousand naira stipends, to mention a few) has been actualized since their reign.
4. PDP though corrupt, were able to manage the economy, APCheat also corrupt, failed woefully in this aspect. Can't believe that Kemi Adeosun, a finance minister having issue with the NYSC certificate where there are other more qualified personnel for the job.
5. Atiku is smarter than PMB, no doubt.
6. There's an impending danger if PMB is reelected, as fulani herdsmen would bounce back.
7. PMB is indirectly fighting Christianity. Elrufai(Kaduna state governor) is doing same.
8. There's high level of insecurity in these govt, the record of criminal activities is quite alarming.
9. PMB is tribalistic, judging from the appointment in his govt.
10. Another thing is health issues, (although, evergreen Umaru Musa Yar'adua was guilty of this, but we can't compare the duo, as I would always say that My Umaru Musa Yar'adua who happened to be the best civilian president was supposed to be the messiah we need but lost him ) if it's developed countries, they would resigned, but no, PMB wants to continue. Ok after 4 years in govt, is he not supposed to back down from his 2nd term ambition? I think that's what a reasonable president should do.
See bro, I respect your question, even though you almost sounded rude... I can continue on and on but for church service that I must attend, I stop here, at least for the now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Jaqenhghar: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2018
akeentech:

And you call yourself a blogger, bad of you
Na so I see am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by YoungLionken(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2018
walefresh3:
and you what did you gain fronm gej govt that make u love home somuch or what are you going to gain from atiku govt that you want him elected as your President ?
I already answered your question, but just noticed that I have been banned by NL, I wrote a full page regarding your question but it's painful that I can't send across. Damn!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by billyG(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2018
EaRtHgUy:
You people calling KANU a coward are all bunch of fools. So he should have stayed and be killed? Tcheeeeem
Stop been a fuuul!Is he greater than those he lead to their death?u pple are setting a bad tribal precedent,ojukwu fleed even when he never heard gun shoots,he never went to d warfront,now another bloody biafrans did d same.yu pple hav allowed d world to see igbos as Coward,NK need to apologise to ndigbo. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by nokatakata: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2018
chillychill:
Majority of igbo youths especially IPOB remnants said they don't want one Nigeria, but stylishly preferred fayose n want Adeleke to win in ekiti and Osun respectively . They said they are tired of Fulani Muslim ruling in Nigeria but they want Atiku to win 2019 presidential election.

Nnamdi Kanu said if a Yoruba man and snake enter your house,first kill the Yoruba man before killing the snake. After he (Nnamdi Kanu) was granted bail from prison, he first visited Fani Kayode and had dinner with him "a Yoruba man" he advised us to hate with passion.

Peter Obi said APGA was the last hope of an Igbo man,in 2015 he left APGA(nkea bu nkeanyi) "our last hope" and jumped into PDP. I would have love to go on and on.

May God open your eyes to see that the real enemy of ndigbo are not in North, South West or the south south.

The real enemy of ndigbo is your political leaders that are from the south east.

Guy come let us finish this food together. You sabi these people wellu wellu.... they are the most confused set of humans in the world. how can people not know what they want in life? the yab afonjas and claim lagosians only follow what tinubu says meanwhile they all accept whatever dilector kanu says. thesame kanu that cannot point to any reasonable achievements in his life. no business, no job ,no property, only scamming people and cowardly running to isreal.

today they want biafra.ud, tomorrow they want atikulate, lagos to them is an overatted slum but they want ambode to continue . ekiti is poor to them but they want fayose. everything they do ia all about envy and senseless hatred and bigotry. always supporting for the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Phonix1234: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Pekele007:

6pm on radio biafra.

There should be a live broadcast on facebook

Radio Biafra frequency pls.. Lagos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by nokatakata: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Mrblaster:
Did you quote any Bible when you lots were threatening to burn down the "zoo"? Have you forgotten how you dared the Nigerian army to evade east if they wouldn't be massacred? Oga internet never forgets. Admit that you're all cowards over there. Have you forgotten that same fraudster called kanu said he's greater than Jesus? Save us your epistle and cover your head in shame. You lost in the 1967 pogrom. You've lost again in the 21st century. You will continue to lose till you start using your senses. The sensible ones among you already knows all this Biafra charade is just an avenue to scam the gullible ones among you. Keep falling for kanu tricks and lies and lose your lives and that of your loved ones while the fraudster enjoys himself in Israel. Mumu people.

the useless kanu even promised to bring Buhari's head to the east and the daft and cursed ipod miscreants cheered him when he made that statement. the same coward senseless kanu that told them that buhari is not real but cloned from niger. the way kanu and ipod display so much foolish.ness with confidence is very funny. they all went back to businesa when their mumu dilector disappeared, they didn't care id he was dead or alive. if he had been killed, that's how they would have forgotten him now he is back to continue to scam and toss them around like goats

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Nelly613: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Top jobs with good pay

1. Graduate Trainee recruitment at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited

Salary = NGN 150,000 -180,000

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

2. Graduate Management Trainee Program At Juan Industries

Salary = NGN130,000-150,000

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

3. Finance Assistant Job At Qatar Airways

Salary = Very Attractive

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

4. United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, October 2018

Salary = Very Attractive

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

5. Communications Intern Recruitment At Baker Hughes

Salary = Very Attractive

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

6. Social Media Marketer Job At Okadabooks

Salary = Not confirmed

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

7. Purchase To Pay Officer Job At The British Council, October 2018

Salary = NGN340,331

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

8. 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment – Graduate Sales Executive

Salary = Not stated

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

9. Access Bank Career Fair 2018 Is Ongoing

Salary = Very Attractive

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

10. Production Coordinator, BBC Africa Recruitment At The BBC

Salary = Very Attractive

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

11. NSW Customer Delivery Manager, MTN Vacancy

Salary = Very Attractive

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

12. GTBank Tech Academy Program 2018

Salary = Not Confirmed

TO APPLY CLICK HERE

GOOD LUCK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by chillychill(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2018
nokatakata:

Guy come let us finish this food together. You sabi these people wellu wellu.... they are the most confused set of humans in the world. how can people not know what they want in life? the yab afonjas and claim lagosians only follow what tinubu says meanwhile they all accept whatever dilector kanu says. thesame kanu that cannot point to any reasonable achievements in his life. no business, no job ,no property, only scamming people and cowardly running to isreal.

today they want biafra.ud, tomorrow they want atikulate, lagos to them is an overatted slum but they want ambode to continue . ekiti is poor to them but they want fayose. everything they do ia all about envy and senseless hatred and bigotry. always supporting for the wrong reasons.

They call some ppl zombies but truly dey are d zombie. They don't know what they want all dey do is hate for no reason. But this your bread sha e too small o cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by berrystunn(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2018
chillychill:

I call them usu...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by stawarts(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
kaluxy007:

Tell us who you are joor
Your foolishness has no part2. Kanu is confirmed 419. Have no problem with biafra struggle but next time be sure of the intention of the messenger before follow like mumu. The latest billionaire in town KANU. MUGU don pay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by Kahujadekadura: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=chillychill post=72275631][/quote].
Thank you for saying that IPOB miscreants don't want One Nig again; which is true and can be proven but please can you tell me where d same IPOB miscreants said that they will support Atiku or any of these useless allegations u claimed.
NB: Failure to do so then u are more than a miscreant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by emmie14: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2018
kaluxy007:

Tell us who you are joor
Paid edioot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by chillychill(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
berrystunn:

I call them usu...

Lmao they are still our brothers and sisters na, omo Eni Ole buru titi ka le fe kun paje cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army by comodo: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2018
If u need traffic in your blog. Just write KANU. Na so people go rush in dey comment. Seun just dey push the KANU thing steady steady. More bank alerts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.