Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Black Man And White Women: Always Problems - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Man And White Women: Always Problems (7656 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by LadyDee1(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
mutter:

Yes black men marry for papers. Desperate situation desperate solutions. Blame your German government. After all when Europe colonised Africa did you marry our women and men to stay there. Now after exploiting Africa you are kicking against the few Africans that come there to do mostly hard labour jobs.
What causes the break up of these marriages in Germany. How can you marry a man and have children for him, when you have no regard for his country culture. When you think you are better than him because of your colour. When you have no respect for him and want him to forget his family.
How can you say you can`t understand them on the phone But your English is good enough to communicate in a forum? That just shows the kind of person you are. Why you should call her mama and ask after her. Your husband is mad because you do not respect them or regard them as in laws. You think you went to the bush to pick a monkey you can keep in your home in a cage?
If you want your marriage to last then treat it as a marriage. Decide if you are a wife or the owner of a monkey

You deserve a round of applause!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2010
Mutter and who man black men married white europain girls and do not practice her culture, more try to understand it.

How many african men can eat europain food or know the best food of there wife?
How many african men speake there wife language?
Or how many men see the wife for how she ready is?

It is good if the europain or USA wife learn how to make stew, eba, eyam, samu, amala ect or how to cook sharky or cow foot and if she can manage to greet the in-laws propperly ect.

In return he should do the same!

Love changes someone and out of love for someone people can accomplish many things.

However if the love is not there, nothing will change for good, no matter if the white wife wears a rapper and bluse and 'kunle' everyday.

And why even uses words like moneky in conjunction with a human beeing?

My husband did not have a german sheeper dog and i do not have a moneky.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by makajibbz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2010
@white one,
is your husband black? or Nigerian?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2010
what exactly is German culture
Do you realise that Nigeria also has a western culture after all we were a British colony. Every Nigerian is familiar with the European culture. I don`t knw any Nigerian in Germany that does not speak German after some time.
Anyway I can see you are very frustrated at the moment. Do you live in Germany or the UK?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
I am not frustrated at all!

I am living in London.

German culture is the German language, German policties, German food, German music, German writes, German movies & tv and our way of live.

As in Nigeria there is not a German culture, there are diffenet costums from staate to saate (Bundesland).

Yes, i know England was the colonial power in Nigeria.
I know Nigerians wear 'English' to the office or to a resturants and 'native' to church, wedding, namings ect. I know Nigeria is made out of many tribes ect.

In fact i know a lot about Nigeria. But this is here not the point.

Nigerians in German must learn German in oder to find work and can communicate rent a house, get benefits, sent there children to school ect.

How good this there leve of German by the way?

Some are realy brilliant very interssed in the day-to-day live in German and really making an effort to intergrate ect.

Personally i found it quite interesting this you, 'mutter' need to get personal here!

Are we not just debating a topic, here.

And all kinds of view are welcome.

If i feel like i could write and sound like the 'perfect wife for a black husband'.

And why i was asked, if my husband is black or a Nigerian?

No of course he is not i am married to Helmut Mueller of Germany.

I am kidding, of course he is black! And of course he is a Nigerian! He even have a Yoruba name and wonder he is using it and my children have Yoruba names to and they are using them!

But what does have this to do with this here?

Today i might be the 'bad one' bec. i am not so pro Black - pro Nigerian.

Respect, understanding and appreciation is not a one way street.
Keine Einbahnstrasse!

It should go in both sites!
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2010
just the way you speak English I guess?
I think most Nigerians in Germany speak better German.
Reminds me of someone I know, but that`s another story
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2010
Oh nice you know me

And as always.

It is necessary to get personal.

My English, My German.

How bad or good it might be.

You just do not like what i have to say!

And what are you going to do now after you outed me!
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
Oh, mutter you are saying things which I didnt say.
I am not surprised anymore.

I like how white one is thinking. All this what she says is so true.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by brutal(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
@White one-
In most cases it doesn't work because German women treat their men(African) like shit.
They don't appreciate African men,they prefer d Black Americans who don't  treat them well.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
I don`t know you and I don`t live in the UK. It`s just that I know this lady in another forum that lives in the UK married to a Nigerian-yoruba. I am not even bothering to suggest it might be you.  This lady seemed very happy in her marriage and very well integrated so you could`nt possibly be her. I admire her alot actually but you have a total different tone. White flag? Frieden grin
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2010
Yes black men marry for papers. Desperate situation desperate solutions. Blame your German government. After all when Europe colonised Africa did you marry our women and men to stay there. Now after exploiting Africa you are kicking against the few Africans that come there to do mostly hard labour jobs.
What causes the break up of these marriages in Germany. How can you marry a man and have children for him, when you have no regard for his country culture. When you think you are better than him because of your colour. When you have no respect for him and want him to forget his family.
How can you say you can`t understand them on the phone Huh But your English is good enough to communicate in a forum? That just shows the kind of person you are. Why you should call her mama and ask after her. Your husband is mad because you do not respect them or regard them as in laws. You think you went to the bush to pick a monkey you can keep in your home in a cage?
If you want your marriage to last then treat it as a marriage. Decide if you are a wife or the owner of a monkey

What colonisation have to do with it?
It´s me, who colonisate Africa
And against which African I am kicking?
Why I don`t have regard for his country culture? Because I think to know and have contact with the grandparents are more important tha any culture problems undecided Do you think that, when we have the money we wouldn `t like to go and live sometime in Nigeria?
How do you want to do this when you are just happy to pay all your bills every months Money don`t fall from heaven.
You know that the English, what they are speaking has a dialect which is very strong so this and the phone problems (sometimes the call just end because of network) its quite difficult to understand the person on the other side.
Try to call a chinese in china and speak english with him, it will be difficult when you don`t see his face during he is speaking.
And why are you calling my boyfriend a monkey? People like you they will never stop to hate.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
lol why is everyone in selena's face? she hasnt done anything wrong.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2010
In most cases it doesn't work because German women treat their men(African) like poo.
They don't appreciate African men,they prefer d Black Americans who don't  treat them well.

I treat my boyfriend like i want him to treat me and this works.
I don`t understand why I have to appreciate African men?
Are they so special? Please tell me.
And for your information, no I don`t prefer any black american. Why should I do that?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2010
davidylan:

Thank you . cool
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
Davidylan, ask her why he is her boyfriend. Why she didn`t put a ring on his hand. I can bet you those kids are answering german surnames.
One can read between her lines. Just experience.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2010
It fact it is me Simone out of the Nigeria Forum. de

There i write about the Nigerian view, here about the White One.

Two worlds, which i really love.

Friedensangebot angenommen grin
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by SSaemoenl(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
Depends on the person, never characterize ALL cos' all are not the same.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2010
mutter:

Davidylan, ask her why he is her boyfriend. Why she didn`t put a ring on his hand. I can bet you those kids are answering german surnames.

she shld put a ring on his hand? is that how you married ur husband?

Why are nigerian women mostly hostile to foreign women who marry nigerian men?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
I am not being hostile. In Germany when men don`t have papers the woman has the power? I am not being hostile towards her, but let her answer the question , first. Just telling it as it is.

I treat my boyfriend like i want him to treat me and this works.
[b]I don`t understand why I have to appreciate African men?
Are they so special? [/b]Please tell me.
And for your information, no I don`t prefer any black american. Why should I do that?

I would say , yes they are grin
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2010

Even you don`t ask me, I will answer you.
I mean you are living in Germany, so you have to know how difficult it is to marry a foreigner.
The first problem is to get the paper. He couldn`t get it from here, it would be to expensive, but when he come back from Nigeria, he will take them along, so there ist no problem again to marry (ok I am not sure, they will always find something) and then of course we will all take his surname or do you have a problem with that too?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2010
lol Selena i'd say you really dont owe anyone an explanation. As long as you love, respect and cherish your relationship then that's all. Your bf isnt complaining so why are others worried?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2010
My boyfriend have his papers already.
What is your problem?
He can go and live alone, nobody can do him something and a lot of man prefer that kind of life.
Sorry I dont have power about him and i dont want to have.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
I am not worried.
I just dont like when people talk about us like this.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
Black Americans, Africans, Jamicans
Oh, dear are we starting to write about jungle fiver and G.I. love!
Where are the 'zebra kinder'
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2010
I dont understand anything again.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2010
Selena make up your mind if he has his papers or not. Two contradicting stories. That seems typical of you, just wondering
Well how come you think that men prefer to live alone without their family?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2010
Familyname can be changed!
And does it matter if he and she just settling down?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2010
Some women do not want to marry because they do not want the kids to have Nigerian names. Those women that fool themselves that they have tanned babies with curly hair.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by brutal(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
selena--i don't want to go deep. .if u feel u don't have a future with ur man,then divorce him.
u said u were young when u married him. .in other words, u were in d  heat of passion and u didnot take a lot of things into consideration.
And now, that u know better,what r u going to do?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
Selena make up your mind if he has his papers or not. Two contradicting stories. That seems typical of you,  just wondering
Well how come you think that men prefer to live alone without their family?

Oh sorry mutter, but I have never said that he doesn`t have his papers already.
Some men does prefer to live without their german wife and children when they only marry for papers, that happen quite often and this make me sad and confuses me.

I think you cant understand my situation.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by brutal(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
oh!he got his papers through a german child(yet 2 marry).
And now,u r confused whether to marry him or not.
und jetzt,was hast du vor?are u still going to marry him?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
I never have seen a White German mother which where married to an Nigeria (Yoruba, Igbo or River) where the child did not had a Nigerian name and even if they are not married all the baby which i got to know had and english and an nigerian name.

OK mostly the English one, where used in day-to-day live.

Names and Nigerian.  grin

Does not a high number of Nigerian have more than one name like three, four, five firstnames or so. And family names might change, too. When in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Crying At Birth. WHY? / Should A Working Couple Split The Bills? / Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.