Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Black Man And White Women: Always Problems - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Man And White Women: Always Problems (7657 Views)

Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? / Why Are Women Always Ungrateful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
Some women do not want to marry because they do not want the kids to have Nigerian names. Those women that fool themselves that they have tanned babies with curly hair.

I don`t have any problem with his name.
The question is, if people like you want to see german girls which nigerian surnames

For me I wolud like it more, when the babies have his name, because he is the father and normal children have their fathers name, but they didnt allow us to give them his name. Always problem with this people.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
Does it matter if the postes partner/husband/ boyfriend or kids father
have is documents or not?

How many men have had a white wife, a black wife, a wife of the same tribe and end of the day it did not work out with any of them.

That is modern live for you!

And of course woman do the same thingy.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by brutal(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
selena--some friends have been influencing u negatively. .Do u really love dis guy?
what makes u think,he'll leave your side. .do u really wants 2 make it work?
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2010
In Germany the child can take the name of the father even if the parents are not married. That is the law there. Are you just looking for sympathy-
Whiteone confirm that this is true
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
oh!he got his papers through a german child(yet 2 marry).
And now,u r confused whether to marry him or not.
und jetzt,was hast du vor?are u still going to marry him?

Yes he got his paper trough our first baby.
Later our second baby came and now after all the time we would like to marry.
Sure I want to marry him. I love him and normal I think i can trust him. He is a good guy, but when I hear all the storys which are happening in black and white relationsships I am confused and I am afraid that everything is just a game for him.

I now what I want. I want to be forever with him no matter where he is, he says that he wants the same, but who knows if that is true.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
In Germany the child can take the name of the father even if the parents are not married. That is the law there. Are you just looking for sympathy-

My boyfriend was Asyl he didnt has a passport. They dont even allow us to make his name in the birthcertificate!!!
They change this one year later and ask us to wait with the changing of the name because they have to ckeck his datas. So the second child had to have the same name because you cant change the name anyhow.

i can show you the law ( I think you understand german?)
so dont tell me that i am lying here!
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
elena--some friends have been influencing u negatively. .Do u really love dis guy?
what makes u think,he'll leave your side. .do u really wants 2 make it work?

Sure I love him.

All the things like, african man already have wifes at home or their parents only want to have real black children. I am just thinking that may be I am not good enough for him and his parents so he will search another woman.

I can do whatever I want, I am not an Nigerian and I cant bring black children to this world.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by brutal(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2010
i knew he got it through d first baby,i know d law. wink
Anyways,try to make it work. .atleast,i know few nigerians who r happily married with white women.
it's all about wisdom and understanding. .always talk 2 him heart 2 heart. .let him b d man.
And there's more. . . .  . wink
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
So why this is like this?
Are we white women so terrible?

Ok, sometimes I can be a witch, but normal I am a very nice person wink

1 Like

Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by brutal(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
i'll make one last comment. .i like to see people happy and make d right decisions. .i live in Germany,so if u need a friend 2 talk to,feel free to write .
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
Thank you thats very nice.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by mutter(f): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
maybe you have another reason for your fears.
I also have a German mother and my parents were happily married, many years. I also know many couples were it worked out. Stop living in fear and make the most of your relationship. Marriages work out or they don`t.
By the way I regard myself as black and I never had any problem being accepted in my family, never actually heard of such a thing in Nigeria only when I came to Germany.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2010
That is nice to hear. smiley
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Damysa(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2010
too much story. . . didnt  know I could read all the comments from page 1 to the end. . .

@ poster like wot so many people have said, make the most of your relationship, try not to habour fear hence it might just happen. Try to establish a personal relationship with his family, call them, make them have free access to you and vis-vesa, they are your iin-laws I think his family might not be much of a problem since they always want to talk to you. . . I guess they want to know u more than just saying hello . . .Try this and see how it plays out.

All the best
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Selena586: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2010
I try wink

But since I start reading in this forum I am not sure if they really like me.
We send some fotos and they to send us fotos (his father look totally like him wink ).
But I never thought that black and white can hate each other so much.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by effizy27: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2010
CHECK OUT EFFIZY 'DEUCES REMIX" ON YOUTUBE
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by WhiteOne(f): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2010
Black and White do NOT hate each other so much !!!
It is only silly people, which are unable to look over there own horizon, who do this.
Prejudices not more not less . . .
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Idaytesj29(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Selena586:
makkajibz:

I spoke to his mother, his father and his sister, but on telephone it is very difficult to understand each other, so this speaking for me is like nothing. Its only: Hello, how are you? How is the baby? etc.

So this is why i dont really like to speak with them, but his parents always stress him when he doesn`t give me the phone. Sometimes this cause problems too. undecided

Hello, how is your relationship with our brother now? I hope and pray you are still growing strong each year. You need to calm down, just call his parents normally and get to ask them little questions like, how their night was? Crack a little joke see if they would smile or laugh, ask if they will be okay if you come for an holiday.... Etc just strike conversation
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Idaytesj29(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Selena586:
Lady dee:

It would be nice when nigerian man would fight for their german kids, but most of them dont care when they got their papers and this is so sad, because this are their children

They dont pay, they dont help, they dont even visit the kid, this happen so often.

One man is divorced from his german girlfriend. i know her a little bit and she told me that he is still making terror with her. he is very agressive and she and her son are really afraid of this man.

may be ist true that the not real black children dont count for them.
i would call that racism.

This is does not happen to all men, many Nigerian men will cater for their children, not withstanding the race of their mother.

My question is, what kind of "Nigerian men" are you guys hooking up with?

Look for good, educated and behaviourally balanced men pls.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Idaytesj29(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2021
WhiteOne:
In the USA a german, a nigerian and a british only can stay there if the marry an citizen of the USA or have a child there. And a US American can only stay the UK, if he/she marry an europian (EU) citizen or a british one or have a child.

My own white american boss hand to married to his white partner to stay here.

Therefore it is not only Germany.

And I am sure, if i wont to live in Nigeria for a longer periode i must be married to an Nigerian citizen, too.

No citizenship is quite easy here, apply and you will be granted
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by MarketDispatch: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Selena586:
Hello everybody, wink

first i want to say sorry for my bad english and i hope that you can understand me. I try my best  wink

I read a lot in this Forum and you people discussed a lot about this theme , white women/black man, black women / white man.

I am together with a nigerian man now for almost 6years. We have two children.
Our relationship ist sometimes good and t very bad. I am not so sure about him, because people are always telling me that he is just pretending. Normal i dont need to believe that but sometimes i have to think about all this.

Be a part of his family. Don't just feel like he his the only one you married...visit his hometown in his country, meet his parents, relatives, spend holidays with them, put an effort to learning his language, culture, etc. etc etc...

Search for oyinbo princess on Instagram

Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Idaytesj29(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Selena586:

Yes he got his paper trough our first baby.
Later our second baby came and now after all the time we would like to marry.
Sure I want to marry him. I love him and normal I think i can trust him. He is a good guy, but when I hear all the storys which are happening in black and white relationsships I am confused and I am afraid that everything is just a game for him.

I now what I want. I want to be forever with him no matter where he is, he says that he wants the same, but who knows if that is true.

Be calm, if you trust him with kids, love and some little things, trust him with this too.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Idaytesj29(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Selena586:

Sure I love him.

All the things like, african man already have wifes at home or their parents only want to have real black children. I am just thinking that may be I am not good enough for him and his parents so he will search another woman.

I can do whatever I want, I am not an Nigerian and I cant bring black children to this world.

Forget this trash, this man loves you.

Some of these black men go to Europe and america for better life, they know marrying white pretties like you will guarantee papers, but most of them will decide, if I have to marry for papers, let me marry a whitey that I love.

As per, those already married in Africa, most lie cos they know they don't stand a chance with you if they disclose their marital status.

But you husband isn't in that category, you would have known by now.
Re: Black Man And White Women: Always Problems by Idaytesj29(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2021
Selena586:
I try wink

But since I start reading in this forum I am not sure if they really like me.
We send some fotos and they to send us fotos (his father look totally like him wink ).
But I never thought that black and white can hate each other so much.

Stop this, there is no hate. Just two race that need to understand their culture more.

You are perfectly okay, just blow breeze of love and affection into your home, and you will be pleased by the result. Listen less to all side talks and concentrate on him and your children please.... You have no issue, don't create any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Crying At Birth. WHY? / Should A Working Couple Split The Bills? / Men How Do You Feel When You Hear "it's A Girl"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.