Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) (9527 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Bites Her Lip When Looking At You? / My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
biafraisdead:
if truly the incident happened as the op narrated, it really serves the rapist right.
true talk
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Eveezy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Some girls and biting Sha, one gal been invite me come her house, I Waka reach, d babe con dey touch me dey dare me, for my mind "see set up, dis gal neva see chunchin oo" I con dey touch babe, babe con dey moan dey bite my ear oo, she go bite small, I go shout, she go say sorry, naso d babe Yan say she wan suck my dick, she con dey go down my body from face, reach nipple, when dis gal reach nipple, d way she bite me, rott weiler no go fit even bite like dt, no be devil tell me say mk I run, I just jump, run go my house, I reach house, after some minutes d babe con vex come dey ask me y I comot, say I just put her for mood con leave am, I just yarn am say I gats run ooo, mk she no go chop my Dickson, wen I never get pikin
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eveezy:
Some girls and biting Sha, one gal been invite me come her house, I Waka reach, d babe con dey touch me dey dare me, for my mind "see set up, dis gal neva see chunchin oo" I con dey touch babe, babe con dey moan dey bite my ear oo, she go bite small, I go shout, she go say sorry, naso d babe Yan say she wan suck my dick, she con dey go down my body from face, reach nipple, when dis gal reach nipple, d way she bite me, rott weiler no go fit even bite like dt, no be devil tell me say mk I run, I just jump, run go my house, I reach house, after some minutes d babe con vex come dey ask me y I comot, say I just put her for mood con leave am, I just yarn am say I gats run ooo, mk she no go chop my Dickson, wen I never get pikin
hahaha!!!
You don see her Congo shine since then?
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:
The babe should have just swallowed that his cap. angry
Yes! and drink water on top so that digestion will take place asap putting an end ro any hope of the stuff been retrieved.
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Eveezy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
hahaha!!!
You don see her Congo shine since then?
Bros I no try am oo, na human being I dey find, no be dog
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by lastclaire4(f): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
A girl who was on the verge of being rape.d bit
off the pe.nis of her attacker. According to P.M
News, a girl who was being se.xually abused
fought back her tormentor by biting off his
pe.nis. From the pictures, the girl in question bit
off the pe.nis cap. According to the report, an
unnamed couple went to a friend’s house in
Lagos. A few hours later, the lady ran out
screaming for help, saying she had been ra.ped.
Few minutes later, the man, with blood all over
his body, also ran out crying for help. The girl’s
body was stained in blood so also her clothes
and she had to be given another cloth to cover
her nake.dness. The neighbors paid attention to
the boy when they saw his mutilated man.hood.
He was rushed to the hospital where the doctor
demanded for the missing cap that was left at
the scene of the incident.
It was recovered by the people and the doctor
stitched it despite the discovery of the death of
the cap. The injured boy is still lying in the
hospital receiving treatment.
Conflicting reports say he had already finished
rap.ing the Girl and it was when he decided to
forcefully make her Give him a blow-job that she
struck.
Did she do the right thing?

This gist is stale about four years ago. The picture says it all. It carries 2015
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
vicben27:
what's life without a Dick? chai
E don finish for the guy. Wetin he gain ?
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eveezy:

Bros I no try am oo, na human being I dey find, no be dog
lol
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
lastclaire4:

This is the is stale about four years ago. The picture says it all. It carries 2015
we know
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

I wonder o
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Karaske: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin Kai Baka Da Kunya Wallahi, Baka San Matata Bace Ko ?
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by vicben27(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

It's just funy and at same time sad how some people can't control their urge. now he paying the price, living a diccckless life
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by frozen70(f): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Martin0(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Twoclans post=72317764][/quote]
gringrin
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by segebase(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2018
pukes
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Evangkatsoulis: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2018
How she take bite am? Na head he wan receive before?
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
How she take bite am? No head e wan give before?
try and rape a girl and you'll see
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by mubby4real(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Twoclans:
The babe should have just swallowed that his cap. angry
Swallow what cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
The rapist must be sleeping I guess
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Amudeneogu: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nice one smart girl
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jesus Christ
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Autobot05: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol How can I unsee this please my eye dey pain me

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by nairalanderr: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
ouch , damn
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Das1mama: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
serves him right. Say no to rape!!!
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
omo this one torch me
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Verifiedcheif: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
�� grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) / Nobody Can Abuse My Yansh Again Because This One Is Bigger – Moyo Lawal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.