Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (62123 Views)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Joe88(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good things never last but bad ones do! I hope that Lagos state will not be taken 10years back after Ambrose leaves office.
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by nokatakata: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
GraGra247:
Fixing 1% of Lagos roads when 99% have been left in horrible state all through his tenure. Damage control when its too late.

Never seen the level of horrible roads in Lagos before.

Things were far better under Fashola.

and you will be surprised to see some cursed people say ambode did well. I do not know what they understand by performance. all the roads in lagos are extremely bad. it's so painful and annoying to see a useless governor intentionally abandon his duty and go about building bus terminals. It goes to show that ambode is not intelligent at all. Why abandon the roads all the while only to be fixing it now? Why intentionally suffer people who you will go back to beg for votes and expect them to want you? You drive through most part of lagos and won't be able to go on a straight lane, you will have to be swerving slowly left and right dodging pot holes like you are playing video games. I curse the useless governor everytime i drive on these roads. so annoying and painful.

3 Likes

Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by NoToPile: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
What caught my attention is the amount of rubbish in that manhole, is it spirits that put them there? Same way we dump refuse in drainages and blame govt when theres flooding.
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Bbdealer(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
The. Is no single road in Lagos as far as am concerned. Is it going to ikotun from ijegun or from ikotun to jakunde gate or ikotun to egbeda or iyanu ipaja also let's talk of ipaja to oshiodi thru mangoro or cement. Abeg ambode no function at all

3 Likes

Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ambode wins second term , Dear lagosian vote ambode masively by 2019
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bbdealer:
The. Is no single road in Lagos as far as am concerned. Is it going to ikotun from ijegun or from ikotun to jakunde gate or ikotun to egbeda or iyanu ipaja also let's talk of ipaja to oshiodi thru mangoro or cement. Abeg ambode no function at all
please sir/ma where is those road - jakunde - iyanu ipaja and oshiodi are they located to ghost local goverment ?
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by paix(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
If Kaduna can get just half of what is happening in Lagos, we will celebrate. I pray 2019 will bring a positive change in Kaduna and Nigeria at large.
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by humberjade: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Validated:
Ambode should borrow another $1B to fix roads in Lagos so that the incoming governor will only be saddled with loan interest and forget godfather!

So which house of assembly will approve d loan for him...abi u don't know that to borrow such a huge amount u need d HOA consent?
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mccullum: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Lagos state is the den of armed robbers. Ambode rebuilding roads up and down will just make their escape easier.

Den of armed robbers... I think you like spreading fake news but social media enhance all these things.
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by CioAngels(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Weak jelly fish man.
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by omenka1: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Lagos state is the den of armed robbers. Ambode rebuilding roads up and down will just make their escape easier.
I duff my cap for your level of reasoning.....so him rebuilding roads will as well slow the movement of emergency or security operatives. lt seems u hate development with passion
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by hermesprogidy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Op is such a confused suck up.. What is the point of this thread? Even the repair work is substandard, much like Ambode.
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Funny how his govt fix roads but won't put in place trash or side bins....
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by icogb: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Ambode, your cowardice stinks.

You knew there was no coming back for you under APC. All you would have done was escape to another party with the Governorship seat; bear the consequences of fighting tinubu. Build your own loyalists no matter how short a time.

If you get impeached, play on the people's emotion by acting like the villain and come back like a 'Messiah'.

I guess the fear of the unknown took the better off you.

True. And d funny thing is dat he wld still be killed.
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Bbdealer(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dont be offended but Ur reply is irrelevant we r talking about roads not local government area. It was not necessary for u to have replied if it had no actual content.
blackmeryvelli:
please sir/ma where is those road - jakunde - iyanu ipaja and oshiodi are they located to ghost local goverment ?
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by JimD(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

You knew there was no coming back for you under APC. All you would have done was escape to another party with the Governorship seat; bear the consequences of fighting tinubu. Build your own loyalists no matter how short a time.

If you get impeached, play on the people's emotion by acting like the villain and come back like a 'Messiah'.

I swear. Ambode is a coward. He would still av floored Tinubu's choice candidate. He was probably going to deliver Lagos from Jagaban's grasp. But he took the coward's way out. Even while PDP was given him an unopposed ticket.
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 23, 2018
What kind of roads is that?!

Is it what one of the greatest African city, Lagos really deserves?

1 Like

Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by thunderbabs: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Talking about cowardice.
And this is the best place you could tell him all that? grin
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by safetyInspector(m): 5:28am On Oct 23, 2018
If he try this, they will give him Fayose treatment. He choice is the best, the remaining months will be months of looting. The main reason for contesting for political office in Nigeria is not much about the power but all about looting. No matter how much in lots from Lagos treasurer they will not prosecute him.
FortifiedCity:
sad

Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by zoedew: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

That will only make sense if Ambode’s hands were clean!
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by litaninja(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2018
The lagos works guys pour black ink in the name of fixing roads. After one rainfall, gaping holes everywhere...
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by babaireti(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

The Yourubas are not cut out for betrayal and disobedience to leadership authority and arrangements,Ambode is a true yoruba son and not a bastard who will invite a war on his followers and when python starts to dance the leader will run and leave his foolish followers to die only to start mourning the loss of his pet from his hideout .
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by CarLy001: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
autojosh:
“Better late than never“, so goes the popular saying.

Admittedly, one thing that the Governor Ambode-led government of Lagos state has been criticized for is the neglect of roads in most parts of the state.

The administration has received not a few criticisms for the deplorable conditions of the roads in the city. Roads in Lagos are characterized by all sizes of potholes – sometimes craters-size potholes. It has made driving experience in Lagos so unpleasant.

Thankfully, it appears the Government – despite the fact that his days are numbered as the state administrator – has decided to go on campaign to restore the roads to a state of relative dignity.

Across the state, rehabilitation works on roads are ongoing.

See pictures of the road repair activities as shared online by the Lagos State Government Monitoring team.

Potholes at CIPM road was completed yesterday

Palliative work going on at the Otun Oba/Ijesha Road junction of Lawanson Road, Surulere

Palliative work going on at the Otun Oba/Ijesha Road junction of Lawanson Road, Surulere

Laying of asphalt at Ikorodu road at Ojota main carriageway Left-Hand-Side, opposite Gani Fawehinmi Park

Lagos Badagry expressway at Iyana Isashi (Lagos Bound).

Laying of asphalt on failed section from Ojota to Ketu bus stop inward mile 12.

Repair of failed part of Ojota to Ketu bus stop.

Repair of failed part of Ojota to Ketu bus stop.

Men at work: clearing of Manhole at Ojota

https://autojosh.com/see-how-ambode-is-fixing-the-roads-in-lagos-photos/

Gov. Ambode, you need to visit the Ketu - Alapere axis too!
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by GermanPoison(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

His not a coward he knows what his doing am suspecting maybe there's something for him elsewhere
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by EmirAbj: 5:28am On Oct 24, 2018
Ambode Is Planning To Contest For Presidential Election Under MDP Come 2019
Re: How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Daretee: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Lol doesn’t guarantee his second term. Sponsored hype I suppose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.