Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi (36574 Views)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by NewsDeyOnline: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2018
Brother, what is happening in Lagos APC ne? Ambode is getting 5 votes out of over 13, 000 o in this primaries!

My friend, Ambode is gone. Better start practicing this Sanwo-Olu name!
But they said Ambode is the best Governor since 2015, why did they want him out now suddenly?

As if you are a learner, it is all politics. Tinubu said he is doing well as a governor, only that he is not a party man.
Imagine! The poor man didn’t see that coming. He didn’t have anyone in the party?

Yes, you know Jagaban strikes last! No one gave Ambo the warning signs, he was enjoying his office. They said some cabals are against Tinubu in his cabinet. You know Tinubu is warming up as Baba prepares for second and last half of the game. He can’t lose Lagos.
That is serious fa!

Wallai! His deputy has left him too, the woman is now with Tinubu people. Ambode is only left with his wife. He can’t win even in that Epe.
Kai!! Why didn’t he defect toh? He can move to PDP, SDP, or ADC now.

It won’t take 12 hours to serve him an impeachment notice from the house if he’s left the APC. 36 out of 40 Assembly members are on Tinubu’s side. That Speaker is an Asiwaju boy o! And you think he can win an election on other platforms? Who will work for him this time? Isn’t all about money!

But I heard the ward Councilors are with Ambode, isn’t it so?

Which ward men when 57 LGA and LCDA Chairs are backing Sonwo-Olu! Almost all the APC structures is 100% with the new man.
Wai, look, what is really his offence Muhammadu?

Well, they said he neglected party men and politicians, and hes developed some unusual ego

Didn’t they accuse many people of that? Why didn’t the party deny them tickets? My Governor is fighting civil servants, elites, Emirs, everybody, but yet he is still standing! Even that former APC Chairman Oyegun complained about that. They said Buhari only meets with his CPC guys when he wakes up in the morning. And they still went to give him his ticket despite not giving enough appointments. Is it not the same Ambode that appointed Sanwo-Olu in his Gov’t?

But that is Baba now, now he even use to travel with Tinubu and Akande. Didn’t you hear him telling Asiwaju he prefers to see him closer to him now and again, Tinubu said Ambo is deviating, he is not following the master-plan!
Okay, Muhammadu tell me, which APC plan is Buhari following? Didn’t he abandon all the manifestos and went on with his kwarafshin! He said everyone should go to farm!

This is all politics, as you have said. You know Tinubu had similar issue with Fashola. Just that Tunde is a SAN and very intelligent.

Yes, i know about the cold war going on with even most West leaders. Look they said Ambode was even working against Asiwaju in Osun, you know Aregbesola is now handing over to Tinubu’s cousin again there? Tinubu picked Rauf too in 2010 and he is still one of his main boys today.

Really!? But didn’t the same Tinubu boys worked against the APC and Akeredolu in Ondo recently? They supported Olusola Oke’s party pa! I’m just surprised Ambode didn’t see all this coming.

May be he wanted Abuja to help, like what just happened to Senator Shehu Sani in Kaduna. But even Buhari couldn’t stop Tinubu. They keep saying Ambo is against Asiwaju and you know this is almost 2023, Tinubu is laying everything ready in the APC, he can’t lose the West, didn’t you see what happened in Osun ne?

That Osun, I believe courts will nullify some parts of the election.

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/1195903-opinion-how-ambodes-i-belong-everybody-i-belong-down-html/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by BankeSmalls(f): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Asiwaju is the slavemaster dragging all afonjas to the north

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by okk4sure: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Jaguntemmy(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Question: What do you want to be when you Grow up.
Me: I Just want to be #Tinubu.

And I like to ask where is AMBODE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Kingosytex(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2018
tinubu really has the whole west in his pockets, he is just like a northern alhaji with thousands of almajiris and praise singers littered all over the place. i really admire the man's doggedness and ambition but what baffles me is how he manipulates the millions of followers he has to the extent that they now see ambode as the "devil"

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2018
What a life!! It's a pity... Imagine the state and mood the man would be right now.....

Lesson learnt:: Always give honor to whom honor is due to.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by olusola200: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2018
D
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by olusola200: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2018
This is a lesson for all

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Cyoung4real(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2018
*BREAKING NEWS* Ambode declared winner:

An eleven year old Gbolahan Ambode has been declared winner of the Milo spelling competition.���� u pipu will not allow me 2 rest!

28 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by ModsareChevres: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2018
So this incoherent trash made front page?

Tinubu slaves should try harder... angry

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Abeyjide: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Asiwaju is the slavemaster dragging all afonjas to the north

ogbe
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Tambari1974(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2018
[What Ambode didi yo that Pastor is cathing up to him. Kama.quote author=NewsDeyOnline post=71738960]Brother, what is happening in Lagos APC ne? Ambode is getting 5 votes out of over 13, 000 o in this primaries!

My friend, Ambode is gone. Better start practicing this Sanwo-Olu name!
But they said Ambode is the best Governor since 2015, why did they want him out now suddenly?

As if you are a learner, it is all politics. Tinubu said he is doing well as a governor, only that he is not a party man.
Imagine! The poor man didn’t see that coming. He didn’t have anyone in the party?

Yes, you know Jagaban strikes last! No one gave Ambo the warning signs, he was enjoying his office. They said some cabals are against Tinubu in his cabinet. You know Tinubu is warming up as Baba prepares for second and last half of the game. He can’t lose Lagos.
That is serious fa!

Wallai! His deputy has left him too, the woman is now with Tinubu people. Ambode is only left with his wife. He can’t win even in that Epe.
Kai!! Why didn’t he defect toh? He can move to PDP, SDP, or ADC now.

It won’t take 12 hours to serve him an impeachment notice from the house if he’s left the APC. 36 out of 40 Assembly members are on Tinubu’s side. That Speaker is an Asiwaju boy o! And you think he can win an election on other platforms? Who will work for him this time? Isn’t all about money!

But I heard the ward Councilors are with Ambode, isn’t it so?

Which ward men when 57 LGA and LCDA Chairs are backing Sonwo-Olu! Almost all the APC structures is 100% with the new man.
Wai, look, what is really his offence Muhammadu?

Well, they said he neglected party men and politicians, and hes developed some unusual ego

Didn’t they accuse many people of that? Why didn’t the party deny them tickets? My Governor is fighting civil servants, elites, Emirs, everybody, but yet he is still standing! Even that former APC Chairman Oyegun complained about that. They said Buhari only meets with his CPC guys when he wakes up in the morning. And they still went to give him his ticket despite not giving enough appointments. Is it not the same Ambode that appointed Sanwo-Olu in his Gov’t?

But that is Baba now, now he even use to travel with Tinubu and Akande. Didn’t you hear him telling Asiwaju he prefers to see him closer to him now and again, Tinubu said Ambo is deviating, he is not following the master-plan!
Okay, Muhammadu tell me, which APC plan is Buhari following? Didn’t he abandon all the manifestos and went on with his kwarafshin! He said everyone should go to farm!

This is all politics, as you have said. You know Tinubu had similar issue with Fashola. Just that Tunde is a SAN and very intelligent.

Yes, i know about the cold war going on with even most West leaders. Look they said Ambode was even working against Asiwaju in Osun, you know Aregbesola is now handing over to Tinubu’s cousin again there? Tinubu picked Rauf too in 2010 and he is still one of his main boys today.

Really!? But didn’t the same Tinubu boys worked against the APC and Akeredolu in Ondo recently? They supported Olusola Oke’s party pa! I’m just surprised Ambode didn’t see all this coming.

May be he wanted Abuja to help, like what just happened to Senator Shehu Sani in Kaduna. But even Buhari couldn’t stop Tinubu. They keep saying Ambo is against Asiwaju and you know this is almost 2023, Tinubu is laying everything ready in the APC, he can’t lose the West, didn’t you see what happened in Osun ne?

That Osun, I believe courts will nullify some parts of the election.

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/1195903-opinion-how-ambodes-i-belong-everybody-i-belong-down-html/[/quote]
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2018
if u receive things from the devil be ready to offer blood and sacrifices. Ambo did not carry party members along with the chopping. stopped PSP, awarded contracts to only his goons, did not carry LGA and LCDA guys along. Shit happens. I remember speaker of lagos assembly around 2004 whose son was my classmate who go fight Tinubu, today he is irrelevant same with the likes of femi pedro. same fate awaits Ambo. Nigeria which way

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by diebuhari1: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2018
Lagosians claim to be sophisticated yet one old man decides their destiny every 4 years.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2018
ambode caused his problems, its always good to support people who rose through the ranks in a political party, no need bringing in outsiders they wont be loyal, see what happened to duke and imoke.
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Kwamecron(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Bossjosh: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2018
Rule number 1: Do not outshine the master.

15 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Oblitz(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Same way he made Jonathan look like d devil. Jagaban, master of propaganda. Prince of deception. Controller of public opinion. Whatever he says is what people believes......... Hmm! Juju is involved, abi money?..... ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by fatymore(f): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Enough of Ambode this, Ambode that...

One thing I noticed Ambode did which I enjoyed during fashola's first tenure was FREE TEXTBOOKS FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS STUDENT...
but it has been stopped....
And isn't that one of the gains the masses are enjoying

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by BabaO2: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2018
airmirthd1:
What a life!! It's a pity... Imagine the state and mood the man would be right now.....

Lesson learnt:: Always give honor to whom honor is due to.
Same way and mood the chaplain felt when same Ambode and wife sacked and ejected him under 24 hours for not anointing the wife first during the church anointing service.

21 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by idu1(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2018
Next movie is PDP presidential primaries.

Stay tuned..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by gwmlogistic: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2018
Lmao
Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by localblood(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Jagaban political maestro

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Dee60: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Lagos mumu don do!

Ambode or no Ambode, Lagos is screaming for a change now.

Nigeria too!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by thedondada(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Thank God she didn't vote the other way too.

As bossjoss said never outshine the master.

Very important law of power

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Orpe7(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Baba burnt his bridge and never looked back
Now he needs the bridge abi
Kojoor
Adios

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by PHIPEX(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2018
How a man single handedly dictates to millions of supposedly sophisticated people amazes me. Where lies the sophistication?

The day Tinubu starts to speak against Buhari, all these noise makers praising Buhari to high heavens will switch to tell you Buhari is the worst in Nigeria history.

Is this part of your social makeup or what am I missing? How do you praise and curse same person so soon and fast?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by diebuhari1: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
fatymore:
Enough of Ambode this, Ambode that...

One thing I noticed Ambode did which I enjoyed during fashola's first tenure was FREE TEXTBOOKS FOR ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS STUDENT...
but it has been stopped....
And isn't that one the gains the masses are enjoying
You will remember his many sins now because Tinubu has turned against him if TInubu was still in support of him, you will be singing his praises.

How do you Yorubas feel being like this?

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by maestroferdi: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
How time flies!

This was the same Ambode who was making jest of Jonathan at Amuwo Odofin APC campaign in 2015.

He was calling Tinubu oko Jonathan (Jonathan's husband)...

How could he have figured out that the tiger will eventually consume him?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by Pentools(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
President Atiku from 2019...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / How Sanusi, Family Members Were Harassed — Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.