Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210091 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by hardeymiju: 10:56am On May 02, 2010
kenosky:

[size=14pt]And dia wuz lite!
What can I say? I just know that soon, homies will come crawling out of the woodwork! opoks, the family is fine, how is married life treating u? Where are all the giants who once traversed and ruled this thread , make una begin yarn now.

Let there be LITE indeed!!! wink cheesy
[/size]

It is good to see this trend still alive,
@ Kenosky, I trust you, u must surely talk, shocked shocked shocked
@All, wishing everyone the best in all your endeavours , smiley smiley
and for those that made it finally , All d best too, cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:22am On May 02, 2010
hardeymiju:

It is good to see this trend still alive,
@ Kenosky, I trust you, u must surely talk, shocked shocked shocked
@All, wishing everyone the best in all your endeavours , smiley smiley
and for those that made it finally , All d best too, cool

[size=14pt]SKEELO, IF U LIKE U CHANGE YA NAME 1 MILLION TIMES- I GO ALWAYS SABI YOU. 419 BOI! How u dey na? When are u calling us for the marriage na? Opoks don leave u o![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by izinbizi(m): 3:48am On May 03, 2010
I dnt get it! u mean this thread is still on ? with kenosky and opoks et al still around? men die hard fellas keep it up. Abi no be this thread wey start like 2yrs ago for dat NLNG wayo waka. men una dey try.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by izinbizi(m): 4:00am On May 03, 2010
AND THERE WAS LIGHT AND FIRE!!!! JUST CREPT OUT OF MA CRANNY!!! I dnt get it! u mean this thread is still on ? with kenosky and opoks et al still around? men die hard fellas keep it up - wats up with d Kuwena, psycho dude dat abandoned homeland and promised doing it big oér there?? any gist 4rm him. Its good 2 know everyone doin fyn - hallooooo.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by olarjims: 8:46pm On May 07, 2010
A good reputable NGO located in Ogun State, Nigeria require the services of a licensed Truck Driver.
Experience: 4 - 15 years
Salary: Very Attractive and Negotiable.

Interested candidate should please call: 08072850195; 08089195165 or forward their CV to olajims@hotmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by dejonimist(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2010
Here is an opportunity for some of us who need new jobs and fit in. There exist vaccancies for the post of Accounts Officer, Project Architect and Purchasing Officer. Please contact jobsweekly-jobs@equinoxgroup.org for details.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2010
Keno babaa! In short, 'I am very happy' smiley

Hardeymiju sorry Skeelo, Ndewooooo!

izi-n-bizi:

AND THERE WAS LIGHT AND FIRE!!!! JUST CREPT OUT OF MA CRANNY!!! I dnt get it! u mean this thread is still on ? with kenosky and opoks et al still around? men die hard fellas keep it up - wats up with d Kuwena, psycho dude dat abandoned homeland and promised doing it big oér there?? any gist 4rm him. Its good 2 know everyone doin fyn - hallooooo.

I guess this is the funniest o' them posts. Kuwena's got everyone wondering how's he doing.
I wish him well.

Adrian, I hail.

The rest o' you sneak-look-and-read fellas, I hope your feet are all strong.

Goodbye.

Re: Which Way Nlng? by digerati(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2010
Hi everyone, I must say that this is the deepest and most admirable thread I've ever come across. I also did the test back then in 2007 but didn't go beyond the first stage. Great stuff guys.

I'll need help from anyone in the house (esp. the successful candidates or any other person with info), cos I applied for an experienced position and just did the first stage (SHL test). Was wondering if anyone could advice on what to expect for the interview stage (well I think that would be the next stage). I'm thinking it may be more of the core technical stuff rather than the Assessment Centre used for the entry-level.

Appreciate your helpful response (Keno, biolagee, opoks, everyone!)
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uchetobi(f): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
stumbled into this thred after like forever, glad t now you guys are alive and kicking, any word of Kwena?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uchetobi(f): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
i did a bit of research (which i do for a living anyways) and found out that kuwena is fine, in fact he has published those manuscrits he ws talking about under the name Samuel Munachim,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2010
Wow, !

Just decided to check out nairaland after a long long time and found out that, the thread lives on.

Great to know everyone's doing great.

@Opoks, still expecting!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 22, 2010
wandel:

Wow, !

Just decided to check out nairaland after a long long time and found out that, the thread lives on.

Great to know everyone's doing great.

@Opoks, still expecting!

Get back to work jorr!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 4:57am On Oct 27, 2010
Hey, guess who? Miss me? (lyrics from Eminem's We Made You). Holla!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by alatika: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
hws life kuwena
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2010
err, @alatika, do I know you? Where are all my peeps? Opoks et all, wia unu dey?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2010
So you guys have truly forgotten me, even after so short os time? tongue embarassed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2010
@alatika, life's fine, introduce yourself.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
Come on fellows - what will it take to revive this thread? wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Labelle(f): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hi Kuwena,

Please can I have your autograph??

I started reading this thread last July, and followed through until the end, January this year.

Turned my phone into an e-book reader thanks to the bookmark feature.

I got so attached to the thread and eventually found out I knew your lost love (miss doc).

Think I sent you a mail once, but not sure you ever received it.

It all panned out like a powerful retro story, I felt like I was in the scene, I was part of your story.

It was intense. I could feel every ounce of your despair, 2007, when you found out you had been ditched.

I recall the comment about you wearing a pair of jeans to the Assessment center.

But I also learnt from your will and drive to forge ahead in the instance of failure and disappointment.

You are indeed an inspiration to my future aspirations.

Regards,

Labelle.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by alatika: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
kuwena, u accepted my friend request few days ago
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mekadon: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2010
hello kuwena,its a great pleasure to have back on this thread.i followed this  thread with a lot of passion then until u abandoned it.i would really love to have ur autograph and wats up with ur books ,the ones u talked about writing "that year".
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 4:46am On Nov 03, 2010
grin Good stuff. Well, thanks Labelle (beautiful name by the way) for following this thread. I was ditched, as you say, by NLNG. Go you mean you know Dr Ugonna? Interesting. Alatika, I hail o. well, life is good. I'm in America now, still doing my thing, published 8 books, but who's counting? Go out and buy one or all - especially my favorite, membusoje Doherty. That way I become richer cheesy So, what's happening, how naija? How runnings? Wetin dey shele generally?

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2010
By the way, I no longer feel the same about some of the things I have said on this thread, especially the ones that sounded wierd. Life is teaching me more each day. undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2010
Come on fellows, say something, wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:42am On Nov 07, 2010
A prayer and a word of encouragement to all those that might be looking for a job: God is on your side. If you have done all you can, like got the qualification and prayed, you will definitely get a job. It may take time, but you will definitely get a good job. Your future is bright, 'cos e don sign am say you go make am; baba God don sign am say you go do am-o; na your destiny, make dem no tink am. Rejoice!

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2010
Kuwena!!! He's alive!!!

***doing the Frankenstein laugh,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
@zeminar, peace to you. Aniffy dearest, how you dey, na? I hope you are in perfect health. How is NLNG? I am alive, yes, and evolving. I now live for God only, and for people. Not money, not ambition. Only God and people.

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.