Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (208238 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2007
winkI thank the fellow who posted the topic: 'this is d 4th week; lng why?' it's a heart sharer.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by bebrief(m): 1:52am On Apr 26, 2007
The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want, (Ps 23) , Including NLNG

It is mine and I claim it, Amen

Best of luck to all hopefuls in the house, just keep watch and pray.

I called the NLNG line earlier and the reply I got is that they do not know when the next will be

But lets hope for early next week, at most!

You can also confirm 01-2624190 Extension: 0214, but bebrief!

One love
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2007
I can't understand why many of us go by " they said" "I heard" If you need any reliable information call the nlng office. Their pone numbers are on your initation letters for the 1st and 2nd tests. the extension number is 4115. wish all the best
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2007
belabela,   why dont you help us out, since it seems you are the one with the ideas. At least you also wrote the exam else you wouldnt know the phone extension. One thing you should know is that there are so many intelligent nigerians and your option has already been taken to no avail. Thats the simply reason why people are "lamenting" about the delay.

Well, still call them who knows you may have the "MIRACLE CALL".
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2007
I thought the extension could also be 4199. Is it only 4115 you know?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by seniorak47(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2007
Hello fellow NLNG hopefuls. My prayers are that 'God in his infinite mercies should not allow our efforts to end in vain, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!' However, I think I have a totally different ext. from all those mentioned so far on this thread about the same issue. My thinking about such possible discrepancy is that probably, the exts. are relative to test centres and/or dates. For my centre, Eko Hotels and suites, Lagos (12:00noon); 2nd April, 2007, the ext. given was 4114. Keep the hope alive, one love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by dipoowo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2007
[/color][color=#990000]Hi NLNG Applicants, it's the 3rd week for me I did my 2nd test on 02/04/2007. Well the AUTHENTIC EXTENTION NUMBERS ARE    4214, 4199, 4125. Those are the numbers we where given in Abuja. Merit House Maitama. I actually wrote them down.
Allthe best .
DIPO OWOJUYIGBE
owojuyigbe@yahoo.com]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by dipoowo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hi NLNG Applicants, it's the 3rd week for me I did my 2nd test on 02/04/2007. Well the AUTHENTIC EXTENTION NUMBERS ARE    4214, 4199, 4125. Those are the numbers we where given in Abuja. Merit House Maitama. I actually wrote them down.
Allthe best .
DIPO OWOJUYIGBE
owojuyigbe@yahoo.com[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2007
It should not only be about giving extension numbers. Someone should actually call them and find out the situation of things!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2007
Missan and Star99, we too share your pensiveness, and your hope. You may see, from this thread, that so many people are just as anxious as you about the outcome of the second NLNG test. Please, if you have the guts, call them. The number is: 012624190, extensions: 4115, 4199, 4214 etc. God bless you all. One love! Forever.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2007
NLNG hopefuls, are you sleeping or what? Keep posting words of encouragement. Keep hope alive - it is the only way!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by lorebobo(f): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2007
hi nairalanders. i have been calling the nlng lines since but you only get voicemail. dont even waste your money calling. just hope and pray and wait for them to call you. best of luck. God dey.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by fredie(f): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]yeso the thing we should do is to send out encouraging news. The main thing is that i'm there. it does not depend on whether or not we call or not. Keep the faith. God is not limited by anything. What matters is what He wills for all that believe in him.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2007
Fellow NLNG hopefuls, I had a dream last night. In that dream I saw myself at NLNG office, probably in Lagos. There was a Chinese guy there, and I asked him if the results of the test we sat for late March were out, and he said no, that they would be out in two weeks. I wanted to ask him if I passed, and there was such an angry scowl on his face as if saying I dared not ask such a thing. But the way he looked at me, it seemed as if my face was familiar to him; it was then I recalled that we had submitted passport photos to them. I woke up feeling I had passed already. It was just left for the physical manifestation of the dream. Thanks to the one who went to the Head Office to check. Yes, I think you may expect to hear from them around May 8th. Please keep posting on this thread, or we may not see you at the training school-o! wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by baibeh(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2007
hey guys,
I called the office. u dont need the extension numbers. just listen to the voicemail n follow instructions. after the voice prompt an agent will attend to you. they told me to call back in 2weeks time from now. hopefully before the 15th of may, we would know. i wish u guys the best. y'all r great.
1 luv
Re: Which Way Nlng? by okhade: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2007
Lets all keep our fingers crossed and try to calm down.I know its not easy o!But being tense and anxious would lead us no where so lets all pray seriously.May GODS will be done.I will everybody good luck and Gods blessings.May all our dreams come true
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Eeyore(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hey, people. Late afternoon today, I got a call from NLNG. They verified my name and e-mail add., then asked me to check my e-mail box, that they sent a mail to me. I've since checked, and found nothing from them. I called the number and followed the voice prompt, someone later picked and asked me to hold on for a while.
I didn't have much call credit, so I had to drop the call.
Has anyone else received such call?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tatajega(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2007
abum onye igbo 4 life, anam e representi ndi anambra n'ile no na dis forum, onwero ife na eme!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2007
I thank you for saying you got a call - it shows that they really are working on it, and well too. Do you think you did rather well at the second test? Because the call could be: Way to go, man, or we're very sorry,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2007
But which ever way, God is on your side. Amen.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2007
kewena I beg to disagree with you I think Eeyore has mostly likely crossed. I don't think they would call him only to tell him that he did not make it. But Eeyore how could you make that kind of call without ensuring you had enough credit. Anyway "smile half" the remaining half would come when you see the mail.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2007
Thought, I recall that when it was approaching the time they would start calling us for the first test, they began by contacting some people via mobile phone to ask this or that question off them. The next thing was that we began to receive parcels from FEDEX. Also, there was a friend of mine who applied for Shlumberger and told me that at some point in the process people got emails from SLB telling them that they could not continue in the process. So you can see what two experiences contributed to my earlier posting. But no wahala. Che sera sera.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2007
But from the trends I see, the way things are going and all what not, I dare say we may begin to expect our letters from the 8th of May, which is next Tuesday, a week from today.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2007
And for those getting 'fictitious' calls from 'NLNG,' be it in their bulk or small email accounts, I better share this info obtained from the company's legal website: http://nigerialng.com/NLNGnew/companyinfo/Scam+Alert.htm:

SCAM ALERT

It has come to our attention that some individuals are contacting people via e-mail and or publications in the internet claiming to be recruitment agents of Nigeria LNG Limited and or using the names of our employees in bogus, fictitious and imaginary transactions, to solicit for financial details, advance fees or other favours in exchange for which they purport to confer non-existent benefits (funds, employment, contracts etc) in Nigeria LNG Limited.

These e-mails/publications are usually sent from someone posing as the Company's attorney or claiming to be a person occupying an influential position in the oil and gas sector of the economy. The sender of the mail would request the target to co-operate with them with the aim of benefiting from a stated business transaction or getting a job in Nigeria LNG Limited.

Nigeria LNG Limited disassociates itself from such mails/publications and hereby warn the general public that these are scams designed to defraud unsuspecting individuals / corporate organizations. You are strongly advised NOT to communicate or disclose any of your financial details or send any money to these individuals. You are also advised to report the incident to the Police.

Nigeria LNG Limited shall not be responsible for any losses incurred by any person (s) as a result of such mails / publications.

I think we may safely assume that NLNG has established the reputation of calling only via FEDEX. Let us not then be hasty to check our email addies. A word is enough for the wise.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2007
One last thing: those who have got calls from 'NLNG' should own up and say exactly what the callers told them via phone. Did the callers sound genuine. Do the calleds feel they did very very well at the test. If you have been called - what exactly did the caller say. And what did you find in your box, for those who checked; and was there any demand for money of any sort? In short, give details.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by budx(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2007
thanks kuwena for thoroughly reading my mind in each of your last four posts or so. umustbe telepathic grin grin grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Eeyore(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2007
Kuwena, you are pissing me off big time.
The fact that you've not been called does not make the calls "fictitious". What are you for Pete's sake? A wet blanket?
I've met your type before - people who think the sun rises from their arse - hole.
Well, Kuwena baby, the NLNG train is all set to pull away from the terminal. Better hop aboard or take a walk instead of disparaging people's contributions on this thread.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by budx(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2007
eeyore i think u may be misinterpreting kuwena. he's merely being objective especially since these calls still seem rather vague especially when the main purpose was to tell the recepients to go and check mails that have been sent to them but ALAS wasnt there (at least soo far) . everyone wishes and prays to be called by LNG but the truth is that some will notbe called. in spite of this i dont think any nairalander would wish bad for those that are called for the3rd stage. all the best to everyone.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Eeyore(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2007
Of course, I wish everybody well. No hard feelings, just a little home truth.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by seniorak47(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2007
Hi all. Kuwena let me bring to your notice that the notice/disclaimer posted on NLNG website as your rightly noted, however is not a recent posting. It has been there for almost six months (i think even b4 the october advert for this recruitment process). While not ruling out the possibility of fraudstars trying to cash in on the situation, you may have to treat all and each comment on its own merit. Thank you. Very soon the truth shall prevail. One love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by dre901(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2007
Those that have been called, is it possible we know the nos that was used in calling, if its a celtel no or a nitel landline. Becos i beleive strongly if you are to be contacted, it will be through the company's phones. And NLNG is using a celtel line and Nitel Landphones.so pls response if you have being called.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Miketomi: 9:49am On May 02, 2007
Eeyore, I guess you are taking this stuff too personal, why I may sense some pessimism in kuwena's post,your verbal attack on him is not necessary.
Instead you are suppose to analyze the whole stuff because we are in a country where some fraudsters could actually use your desperation for NLNG to dupe you.
I wish everyone the very best.
We will get there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (152) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.