Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (208244 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonjay: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi all!

I hail oh!!

Anyone who has past NLNG Assessment Center materials should kindly email a copy to me.Here is my email addy; izjonns@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by SirMethod1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nice job
Re: Which Way Nlng? by onadebi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
-----------------
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jaybiz007(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
kuwena: Thanks, Ibkonekt. We love you. cheesy
bro, I wouldn't mind having those materials for proper preparation. God bless.
here's my email : wisehay007@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by walterkenny: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
I hope I get invited
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Impact456(m): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls I meed the AC materials. Thanks so much. Email: pe_solutions@yahoo.com
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
who ever has the AC material should pls send to pzack40@yahoo.co.uk
Thnx, one luv!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by chingydaboss(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hw did u guys apply?
Wud appreciate ur response
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thenextgee: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
All the brosses, I hail oh.

Please guys kindly share your advise and material for assessment center to thenextgee@yahoo.com.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by maikux: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
pls any body wt d prep materials for d AC should help, my E-mail: asa00@ymail.com. many thanks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by meazona200: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
onadebi:

pls send to onaefe@outlook.com
melvin0004:
kindly send to princeiykes2002@yahoo.com. tnxs

Pls anyone with d AC material shld kindly send to meazona2000@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Notataciturn: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please guys, anyone that has the past AC material should forward to me......domeraam@yahoo.com.

Thanks in anticipation of your kindness.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by RyderNG: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yoruba adage translated literally:
Twenty children cannot keep playing together for twenty years.
This thread would make a compelling drama movie.
Great personalities, real stories, life journeys...life happening...online.

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
RyderNG:
Yoruba adage translated literally:
Twenty children cannot keep playing together for twenty years.
This thread would make a compelling drama movie.
Great personalities, real stories, life journeys...life happening...online.
yes you right.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by benedict99(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
U've been offered a job in a corporate firm at Anthony, Lagos.Short training 'll be given & salary package is N90,000. U're 2 come 2 our recruitment office on friday with ur CV,Passport & N1000 b/w 9am & 2pm@Km 5 LASU-IBA Road,Beside Event Gallery,Ipaye B/Stop,Iba,Ojo, Lagos.FROM: J.A.C RECRUITMENTS

Old is the above invitation a genuine one? I was invited after applying for a job through the vanguard newspaper. The date is tomorrow. But the question I have is how can a job seeker pay #1000 for a job
Re: Which Way Nlng? by nkiruberyl: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please I'm envisaging a career in nlng ... For our superiors that made it, please what does it take to enter. I have my m.sc degree, i mean what kind of exams are set at all levels. Shl? Dragnet?. Please help me out.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by elfeezy(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2017
@zhia2000 pls am interested,,send me d report tnks..
r.ifeanyi@yahoo.com
Re: Which Way Nlng? by guiddoti: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
benedict99:
U've been offered a job in a corporate firm at Anthony, Lagos.Short training 'll be given & salary package is N90,000. U're 2 come 2 our recruitment office on friday with ur CV,Passport & N1000 b/w 9am & 2pm@Km 5 LASU-IBA Road,Beside Event Gallery,Ipaye B/Stop,Iba,Ojo, Lagos.FROM: J.A.C RECRUITMENTS

Old is the above invitation a genuine one? I was invited after applying for a job through the vanguard newspaper. The date is tomorrow. But the question I have is how can a job seeker pay #1000 for a job
lol Dont pay. ScamNews alert.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jasonex4(m): 2:05am On Apr 13, 2023
Omo!!!

Took me almost 4 days, but i am finally done reading this thread!!!

@kuwena @opoks @jisi @pak @all

This is one of the best threads (if not the best) i have seen on the whole of Nairaland ...

From the faith inspiring messages in 2007 before, during and after the Accessment center, to the anticipation of success letters, to the emotional outbursts of some persons...or is it the fightings and later intellectual convos? Or the romantic innuendos or the constant need to keep the thread alive??

You guys surely made an impact on me!!!

Thank you all!!!

@wandel and all the others who got into NLNG (2007), are you guys still there?? If yes, would like to meet you one day in person and reminisce about the thread

❤️
Re: Which Way Nlng? by 0x1rvin: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2023
I got invited for the 2023 one, if you found anything useful kindly notify me. I will try to go through it too later today(the thread). Did you also get invited for the assessment center?
jasonex4:
Omo!!!

This is one of the best threads (if not the best) i have seen on the whole of Nairaland ...

From the faith inspiring messages in 2007 before, during and after the Accessment center, to the anticipation of success letters, to the emotional outbursts of some persons...or is it the fightings and later intellectual convos? Or the romantic innuendos or the constant need to keep the thread alive??

Thank you all!!!

@wandel and all the others who got into NLNG (2007), are you guys still there?? If yes, would like to meet you one day in person and reminisce about the thread

❤️
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2023
jasonex4:
Omo!!!

Thank you all!!!

❤️

Thanks for your kind words about the thread.

This thread made me active on Nairaland.

It was the early days of phone based internet access in Nigeria, so most of our chats were typed via computers/laptops, hence the reason we were so expressive back then.

However, I get a bittersweet feeling visiting here cos one of the active guys was my room mate during youth service and we lost him 9 years ago

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by jasonex4(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
pak:

Thanks for your kind words about the thread.

This thread made me active on Nairaland.

It was the early days of phone based internet access in Nigeria, so most of our chats were typed via computers/laptops, hence the reason we were so expressive back then.

However, I get a bittersweet feeling visiting here cos one of the active guys was my room mate during youth service and we lost him 9 years ago

Woooow!!! You are still here...that's great!!!

Jeez!!! Who was that please?? 🥺🥺
Re: Which Way Nlng? by dondestiny(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Please anyone with AC material, help me send to oyemikedestiny@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.