Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single (4680 Views)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by nigeriapenbase: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Cardi B stripped own to her bare skin as she posed naked . The shot is the cover art of her new upcoming single,Money”.

She revealed the track would be out on Thursday.

See More Sexy Photos.....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/photo-cadri-b-goes-nude-to-promote-new-single/

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by nigeriapenbase: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by SEGLIZ: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
are going for the nudity or the track? but I don't even know her, wetin con concern me for wetin no concern me?
on the next o. waiting for nnamudi kano that plomise to bling hellu fire asu gift for his forrowers thatu impeachment him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by Auladimeji1: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Those tattoo artist, how do they manage to draw objects on the female that are stark naked,I'm wondering
Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by benija: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by suremanpatriot: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
No matter hard she tries ,she can Neva be like Nikki Minaj grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by Kenzico(m): 5:46am On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by Soulsymbol99: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2018
I think this gal is jst overrated Her rap is kinda wack cool after she wan compare herself wit chun-li herself cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by Lucifer66(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2018
So what's here? I have watched her s-ex tapes, They aren't bad but thus girl isn't a rapper, I haven't seen her rap as fast or nearly as fast as nicki

1 Like

Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by Lucifer66(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Those tattoo artist, how do they manage to draw objects on the female that are stark naked,I'm wondering
It's their job, The smart one's will use style to Fvck sense into the girl.
Re: Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single by dangoteinlaw: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Soulsymbol99:
I think this gal is jst overrated Her rap is kinda wack cool after she wan compare herself wit chun-li herself cool
I swear she's making USA look like a 3world shithole. Woulder how come about her thick accent, is this one even an American??

(1) (Reply)

Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video / Is Sleeping With A Woman Everyday Have Side Effect? Pls Educate Me / Is Double Dating Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.