Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video (4682 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by ayubamuhammad35: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNIqf5MvBA

A lady caused quite a stir on social media after she opened up about catching her husband in bed with her sister four days after their wedding.

In an emotional TikTok clip she shared, the lady said the shocking discovery broke her to the point that she stayed in a hotel for a week without bathing or stepping out

As she returned to work, her hubby and her sister came to apologise. She would later block their numbers

The lady said she also blocked her mum and mother-in-law's phone numbers because they told her to forgive them

She said she later moved into her best friend's house. Fixing the pieces together, the lady noted that little wonder her sister wore a white dress to her wedding.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding/?params_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tiktok.com%2F%2Fembed%2Fv2%2F7171568681279900971%3Flang%3Den-US%26referrer%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.legit.ng%252Fpeople%252Ffamily-relationship%252F1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding%252F&jump_time=1669897930504&needlaunchlog=1&ug_medium=fe_component&id=6818280338977981445&gd_label=click_wap_video_embed_user&referrer_url=https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding/&refer=embed&target=embed_name&referer_url=www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding/&vidab=70842512,70846776,120811592,120810756&utm_source=null

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by ubahojukwu59: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why would you stay without bathing for one week because of crazy people's betrayal? You don't deserve the punishment you gave yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by akpenlegedu: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
I will beg you in the name of God to forgive, people are saying don't forgive them, see for your mental health and total well being, am not saying come back but move on. It's not easy, but for your good I say forgive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Slawomirr: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by awosejo1955: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hmmmm this days is people that are close to you that will hurt you badly, imagine your own sister that is suppose to gat your back she is the one hurting you.crazy world

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Urheadmaster(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
She was never her real sister in the first place embarassed
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Women are their own worst enemies, they don’t think deep before digging the knife deep.
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by GOFRONT(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
I been talk am........I know it must happen. Last year on one thread like that, a guy said he has been fantasizing on his Gf's younger sister. Infact he said he is no longer interested in his own Gf anylonger that his Gf's younger sis is now more beautiful. He wants to buy her a phone.

Then we ask, whats with wife's younger sis and their elder sis husband. We also read on here how one man impregnated his wife young sis who live with them.

Crazy things are happening.
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Franzinni: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin not until you know why he decided to knack her sister don't judge ... Women are trifling out here !
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by mohammedadam: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
A woman noticed that one of her children does not behave like anyone in the family.

She decided to secretly take the child for a DNA test and the result shows that her husband is not the biological father of the child. She is confused as she said she did not cheat on her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS40SNjw7cs

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Promotions: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why take it online? I'm highly against taking private/family matters online... This generation is losing it, everyone is trying to show the world how innocent they are and how they married the devil

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by tunde233(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Only Jesus can Save
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by KingDash: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
With this her type of nose how the guy no go cheat on her with her sis.. ugly ass hoe
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Maybe her sister doesn't have a man.
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by JoeRizzla(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Until I hear from the man then I will take her serious
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Piptocoin: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
I understand this betrayal is twice painful — from husband and blood sister but she should forgive them, and if she can't she should ask God for help to forgive them. It is for her good, not for their good. As bad as it is, as long as she retains their wrong God will have no other choice but to also retain her sins...and He will be unable to heal her heart of the pain of betrayal.
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Luciferhimself: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Promotions:
Why take it online? I'm highly against taking private/family matters online... This generation is losing it, everyone is trying to show the world how innocent they are and how they married the devil

I didn't marry anybody. stop lying like God
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
So? When will she tell us about her own side guys and sugar daddies? Abi no be akata woman
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by gomakag: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ur voice cry
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Ballzproblem2: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
chai I pity the lady ,if you are man or woman and you get mind to sleep with your sibling partner,then you have mind to kill them ,if like fine pass Beyonce,If you date any of my siblings you are automatically my sister
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Gadafii: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Women are scum, why would she seduce and sleep with her sisters husband in her sisters house

And you sef no bath for one week, because ur sister sleep with your husband Nawa for you
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by Softmirror: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
mohammedadam:
A woman noticed that oneone of her children does not behave like anyone in the family.

She decided to secretly take the child for a DNA test and the result shows that her husband is not the biological father of the child. She is confused as she said she did not cheat on her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS40SNjw7cs

ALL SHE NEEDS DO NEXT IS A DNA MATERNITY TEST TO ASCERTAIN THAT SHE IS THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OF THE CHILD. SUCH HAPPENED FOR REAL IN THE RECENT PAST. IT TURNED OUT AFTER INVESTIGATION THAT THE CHILD WAS SWAPPED AT BIRTH.
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by ravensckar(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who's this foolish narrator that couldn't allow us hear from the horse's mouth. Nigerian bloggers self!
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by imagrg(m): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2022
Forgive them. Biko!
Re: Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:17am On Dec 02, 2022
This one strong pass me. If you beg am,blocking for you.

God no go let fine girl block me for wetin no consign me..

We meeeuve...

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido / Look At This Pix And Tell Me Who Immediately Came Into ur Mind. / He Is Handsome And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.