Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (107899 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by HyconMojo(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2018
If this girl gives you a Mouth Action ehnnnn
Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by Psoul(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2018
IamD18:
She's not that ugly, it's just that her lips looks like an improper fraction with her teeth looking like antibiotics tablet.

But anyhow anyhow sha, if her ikpu come board, alaye boiz nogo waste time to raala her ikpu.

Highest dem go use pillow cover her face.

Nwa afo, kee kwanu
Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by emyguz(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2018
Geez! What did i just watch?
Mehn, she damn.... ugly.
Abeg she no fit be anybody romodu at all
Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by dochenaj: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2018
ifex370:
Why attempt to fix your ugliness with make up?

If you really believe you're ugly, you should remain that way
If she is proud of her ugliness, she shouldn't really stop coating her face with all that makeup.

She is ugly and know it, but is pulling all these stunts because she thinks we will no longer see it. Are we blind?
Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by kwajahafiz(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2018
For a Yoruba she's not ugly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by D1zion: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2018
Nothing is wrong with you, you're beautiful but only insecure. But truly she's beautiful. She should learn to minimize the way she open her mouth wide open.
Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by kucoy: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2018
ompo boldeness get class sha

BECOME THE DIGITAL MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE COMPLETE DMM TRAINING IN 3 WEEKS

Are you a Business Owner, Business Consultant or Marketing Manager/Executive or want take up career in Digital Media Marketing and looking for powerful, yet cost-effective marketing options to help increase your business sales, meet marketing target and explore the online marketing community?
Then Attend this powerful 3 weeks Digital Marketing Training

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by Simplecity(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
yes oh!!

rock that ugliness with pride.

One day you'll find a man equally ugly or uglier than thou who will accept you just the way you are
sarcasm at its finest....**hats off to you** grin grin
Re: Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 11, 2020
ElChidi:
Mark my word, if Buhari is reelected in 2019 then Nigeria is done. This is a man who promised heaven and earth in order to win election in 2015 and till date he has not delivered on a single campaign promise. Pls let us vote out the mistake we made in 2015.

Well another mistake has been made, the people were bribed with 5000naira and bags or rice and voted him back for 4 more years of hell on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.