Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Students go crazy as "Madea" makes a surprise appearance and twerks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Students go crazy as "Madea" makes a surprise appearance and twerks. (1348 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / A Lady Removes Her Pant And Twerks While Performing On Stage / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students go crazy as "Madea" makes a surprise appearance and twerks. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Students of Howard University went crazy when "Madea" made a surprise visit at their school and began to twerk.

The person who made the visit wasn't actually Tyler Perry's popular alter ego, Madea. It was an impersonator but the person did such a good job that Tyler Perry had to share the video but warned that it isn't him. 

Howard University was having its homecoming yesterday when the hilarious incident occurred.

Sharing the video, Tyler wrote:

THAT AIN’T ME BUT I’M HERE FOR IT!! FakeNewsMadea got HOWARD LIT!! Now I need all y’all to go see Nobody’s Fool. Lite that theater up

The Madea impersonator has been identified as Howard Griffin, also known as Howard Madea.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/students-go-crazy-as-madea-makes-a-surprise-appearance-and-twerks-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Seun

Re: Students go crazy as "Madea" makes a surprise appearance and twerks. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2018

Re: Students go crazy as "Madea" makes a surprise appearance and twerks. by ikeno(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Nolly_les_short_movie / ''I Need Someone That Will F**k Me And Buy Me An Iphone''- Nigerian Lady / Checkout This Big Sexy Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.