Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) (3583 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by rainlover(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2022
embarassed embarassed

Fear women..

3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by rainlover(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Use 22 hours in a day to fear women if you really want to go far in this life.

17 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Wawelexy(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Maybe this WhatsApp chat is incomplete, but there's no proof in this chat that she left you and got married to someone else....
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by DevilsEqual(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wawelexy:
Maybe this WhatsApp chat is incomplete, but there's no proof in this chat that she left you and got married to someone else....
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by DevilsEqual(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wawelexy:

What proof do u want
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Treasuredgift(f): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Am sure she has also done something good for you in the past.

Don't forget that, when u love someone, u will always want to see them happy, even if it means being with someone else

Move on, Its part of life's lesson.
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by BigYash: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mugu money spender.. Serves him right.. End the life ,so that when next you come back, you go get sense..

They will see red flags everywhere, they will still be forming lover boy.. Guy go carry rope,if life tire you.. Fool!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Bluezy13(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
DevilsEqual:

What proof do u want

Where and how exactly Chidera left him in the WhatsApp screenshots.

FYI, after he saw the pictures she sent to him in the bought clothes, next he screamed "Chidera left me oh"

You sef see am naw

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Bluezy13(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Treasuredgift:

Don't forget that, when u love someone, u will always want to see them happy, even if it means being with someone else

You seem to reason from your anus.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Berrityga: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Made up story.. If it was true I'm sure you will be in Akwa raining down thunder and fire. But here you are driving to your friends house to drink.
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Qatar2022: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Treasuredgift:

Really? Is this how your thinking faculty can carry?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Wawelexy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
DevilsEqual:

What proof do u want

Tell us how she left him na!! Abi wearing clothes he bought for her and snapping pictures with it means she's the bride? Please make us understand..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is Murder at Orient Express. shocked
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Fedrick100: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
The things i dey learn on NL everyday dey open my eye

The never born person daughter wey go manipulate my life rather I’ll manipulate yours if I want to,

NL is also teaching me how to spend on my girlfriend so that i won’t regret in future

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Redpillers be jogging to this thread with full force like garrison soldiers

Damn... nasty... I'm out if here
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Starz825(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Man no dey fall in love guy...

Man dey always stand in love ....with your full sense
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by kelspinall(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
I know is wrong but I keep saying this, somethings people do to people deserve nothing but poppin" 2 slugs to their chest.. Seriously, people are wicked especially that bicch, she knows she's getting married and still yet milked him off soo hard his money.. Why are people this wicked..
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by earthrealm(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigYash:
Mugu money spender.. Serves him right.. End the life ,so that when next you come back, you go get sense..

They will see red flags everywhere, they will still be forming lover boy.. Guy go carry rope,if life tire you.. Fool!

Na mumu man.
If you done decide to end it all, abeg find 1 of these useless yeye nigerian politicians mek e folo you go. U fit hol am as u wan hug transformer, or push him n him car off 3rd mainland bridge...
Think plenty methods dey
Do not die in vain, let your death be of service to mankind

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Starboytwo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
I don’t believe all these rubbish.

Another Avenue to bash women I believe, cuz no man will be that stupid.

She scam you collect money go do wedding blah blah and you no go her house or shop to Bleep shii up, instead you dey cry and want to end things up. Oloriburuku may you die ni.

By the way let the bashing begin.
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by lifenija: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Treasuredgift:

Change ur profile picture it makes u look more stupid

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by rainlover(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Treasuredgift:

women supporting women
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by wisdomkid: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wawelexy:

Even tight feminists knows when to give up

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by polite2(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Treasuredgift:

. Are u for real?
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Serves the fool right,he should use Google map to check for directions to the lagoon,and he can jump into it
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wawelexy:

Tell us how she left him na!! Ability wearing clothes he bought for her and snapping pictures with it means she's the bride? Please make us understand..

Read the chats very well bro, the guy man attended the wedding in Awka on Saturday and he didn't believe attending his GF's wedding, reason why he couldn't drive back to Asaba by himself.
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Sucre6: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Treasuredgift:

What kinda stupid fvcking sh!t did I just read shocked

Since you don't see this as a big deal, I pray that girls does same exact thing to your brothers in Jesus name,

Selfish lots, that's what y'all girls are
God have mercy, I fear who no fear woman
Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Their name is what? Liars.

Their name is what? Liars.

All men do is lie lie lie lie lie lie lie.

Back up- L to the I to the A to the R R R.

Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Where are the rest of the messages at this point circled below??

Where are the pictures Chidera sent? Why e nor send am for im friend?

Logika gendar isonu.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:
Read the chats very well bro, the guy man attended the wedding in Awka on Saturday and he didn't believe attending his GF's wedding, reason why he couldn't drive back to Asaba by himself.

Please, point where in the screenshots the guy said this- that he attended the wedding, and he couldn't believe it was his gf's own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Suddenly Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge After 21 Years In America / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? / Height Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.