Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back (5908 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Yoshy: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

How naive are you? Maybe you are naive and you need manipulative women like her who tell you stories and you believe them. She probably was never a virgin and was being smashed right left and centre long d1ck style!

Learn and move on. Unless you are incapable of learning and you will take her back and end up with HIV.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by FRANSCESCS: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
once a good girl gone bad,she's gonna be bad forever ~ jay z

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) / 10 Skills That Impress A Woman. / Can You Love A Strong Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.