Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug My Wife To Sleep With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug My Wife To Sleep With Me. (1982 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug My Wife To Sleep With Me. by Olabode09: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
I am married to a good wife, loving and submissive. But I have been doing some things to break the trust she reposes in me and I don’t know how to stop it, she is yet to know but I know she will eventually know someday.

You may wonder what I am doing that is that bad. I am sleeping with her friend who also is the wife of my childhood friend. Four of us grew up together, attended the same schools from elementary to University and we decided to marry each other, it ended been a great decision.

But the problem arose when my friend travel to France for a six month course and I have to look after his family, I didn’t know that his wife has been looking forward to sleep with me, I foolishly fell into sexual error with this lady who set a trap for me and I fell into it.

I vowed never to do it again, but I fell several times into it. The woman kept on telling me that I was the one she desired to marry, not my friend. That she owns me. Now my friend had traveled to Germany for two years project from his office, he moved his family closer to my house so that I can care for them, now it’s like am married to two wives, many times this lady prefer sleeping in our house, so as to sleep with me, it was this morning I got to know that she always drug my wife so that she can have time with me without any disturbance, she will sleep like a log of wood why we make love everywhere in the house, it is terrible but I am stuck.

Also read this: Adesewa; The Pregnant Corper (A True Life Story)- Episode 15
Read Also: True Life Story: How I became a Pastor’s Wife After Years Of Being A Stripper
Now my friend had travelled to Germany for two years project from his office, he moved his family closer to my house so that I can care for them, now it’s like am married to two wives, many times this lady prefer sleeping in our house, so as to sleep with me, it was this morning I got to know that she always drug my wife so that she can have time with me without any disturbance, she will sleep like a log of wood why we make love everywhere in the house, it is terrible but I am stuck.

When I said the lady must not sleep in our house my wife fought me saying a good friend should not behave like that, so the lady and her 3 Children are practically living in my house now, my wife has no clue of what is going on, though she complains of sleeping too heavily nowadays, the fact I noticed but I did not know that it is this strange woman that always drug her drinks or food as she has taken over the kitchen until she told me herself.
I don’t know what to do, I am tired of this illicit affairs, and I don’t know what to do.

https://dailyfamily.ng/sleeping-wifes-friend-also-wife-friend/
Re: Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug My Wife To Sleep With Me. by Righteousness89(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
YOU ARE IN A MAJOR TROUBLE AND CALAMITY BRO!!
THE FASTER YOU DEPART AND PUT THINGS RIGHT, THE BETTER FOR YOU..

Devil is almost through with your Life...
Wake up bro before u become Obituary!!
Re: Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug My Wife To Sleep With Me. by chiommy123(f): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hope you're preparing your self for the judgment day that is your stabbing day
Re: Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug My Wife To Sleep With Me. by bdchange(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
You are just making unnecessary excuses for your illicit acts. Firstly you have betrayed your friend. Then you didn't deserve that wife you married. If you are serious and ready to repent or change then you should tell your wife and ask for her forgiveness. Any action she ask you to take concerning the issue, you should reason with her and adhere to it.
Re: Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug My Wife To Sleep With Me. by flyingdutchman(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Your wife can be poisoned that way. FUNKE!! You know you can be prosecuted for that: aiding and abetting murder by poison.
Start up a fake quarrel in front of your wife and have the woman insult you in front of her. Problem solved! Separate ways for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Malawian Minister’s Sex Tape Allegedly Leaked By Lover / Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly / Pls Advice My Friend Why Am I Falling Sick Anytime I Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.