Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (56355 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Made4naijalove: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Man Who Attempt To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught Red handed In Germany

This is the kind of friend you shouldn't allow close to you house or better still don't associate yourself with them.

Shedrack travelled for hours to sleep with his friend's wife.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/man-who-attempt-to-sleep-with-his-best-friends-wife-caught-red-handed/

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Made4naijalove: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Margy: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
I know one man that wanted to travel from Enugu to Warri to sleep with someone's wife!..

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by yomi007k(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Margy:
I know one man that wanted to travel from Enugu to Warri to sleep with someone's wife!..

Wow. Madness at its peak.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
While not in support of d caught idiot's action, the role d wife played in d whole saga cannot be demphasized....when punishment is being served, d wife should bear d highest portion in my own opinion.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by aylive02(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Caught in the act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Spartacus101(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
A friend Indeed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by wolverine1987: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Konji at its peak..... maybe he has always been envious of his friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by sylve11: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Margy:

you nor sure sey na you be the man so? wink cool

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by gurunlocker: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sure they must have done it before now..
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Spartacus101(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
INDEED
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by NwaAmaikpe: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
shocked

I am guilty of this.
Not once, not twice, not even thrice.

But one was most memorable....the pretty lady travelled almost 7 thousand kilometres to be with yours truly.
I had always imagined what her moans sounded like.
I had fantasized over a millions times about the thrill from taking off those panties of hers.

When I did, it was a literal cesspool.
It's really not worth it most times. It's plain greed.
Sometimes the grass that appears greener on your neighbor's yard is just a rug.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Olalan(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
This isn't the full story......was he set up or they were caught

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by illiteratepmb: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bloggers and lies

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by qualityovenbake(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wicked friend
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Sweetas2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Where is the wife? what is he doing in the guys bedroom? Caught in action ?
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by BlackfireX: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Village people son use this one destiny buy akara #10.

Shiooooor

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by agbonkamen(f): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wetin kpekus dey cause some Nigerians hmmmm
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Davoneskay(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
The man should be invited to Nuremberg, jare.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by moscobabs(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
He breaks Men's code. He deserves to die
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by ZikZikZik: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
I know my girl is definitely doing the same thing right now, I’m just praying I catch in the act. I don’t even know what I will do but I really want to catch her red handed

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by crownwealth: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wonders!
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by deepwater(f): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by okeniti: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Arrant joblessness.

Margy:

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by ednut1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ewu
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by 24kmagic: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Too many staged/cooked up stories on the Nigerian blogosphere.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just saying I don't believe it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sin reduces a man to real ground zero.

No matter what they do to him, he can never complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by momodub: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hummm bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.